• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

I'm only cd 4 and last cycle I ovulated on cd 24 so I might have 20 days to go.... :coffee:
But I sure hope my cycle is back to normal and I o on cd 14-15 because I don't like the wait!

Any news eidson23??? :) the picture of your family is beautiful by the way!
I'm 11dpo and being good and not testing early at all!! This is cycle 10 so I've probably spent way too much on hpt so far. My symptoms are rubbish:( just trying not to get hopes up.I keep finding myself willing my boobs to hurt!!! My first pregnancy I moaned the whole first trimester, we had an early loss at 5/6 Weeks in Jan so i'm hoping our next pregnancy I will relish every wave of Sickness or stabbing pain in my boob as I know it'll mean baby is doing well! Did anyone else find this in their subsequent pregnancies??
Good luck everyone, hope the witch stays away.x

I think I pressed unsubscribe for this by accident :doh:

AF is gone, CD 7 over here. Waiting to O is the worst part of the cycle I think, at least the TWW is fun with POAS and symptom spotting. I'm definitely starting OPKs if this isn't our month - at least I'd get to POAS to keep me occupied! x

Any news eidson23??? :) the picture of your family is beautiful by the way!
I'm 11dpo and being good and not testing early at all!! This is cycle 10 so I've probably spent way too much on hpt so far. My symptoms are rubbish:( just trying not to get hopes up.I keep finding myself willing my boobs to hurt!!! My first pregnancy I moaned the whole first trimester, we had an early loss at 5/6 Weeks in Jan so i'm hoping our next pregnancy I will relish every wave of Sickness or stabbing pain in my boob as I know it'll mean baby is doing well! Did anyone else find this in their subsequent pregnancies??
Good luck everyone, hope the witch stays away.x

No news yet :( got another very VERY faint positive today, but I really don't trust these blue dyes. We bought a metric shit ton of Wondfos, so she can POAS at will now.

I'm 12 dpo and had spotting this morning when I wiped and nothing since but for the last hour ihave been having af like cramps. Hope she stays away. If I get af tomorrowthat will be the same day I started the cycle I got pregnant last year. I'd much rather get a bfp though.

I'm 10 dpo today and I can't even symptom spot, because I have a sinus infection and double ear infections. In other words, I'm absolutely miserable. Guess I'll take a frer tomorrow morning and if it's negative I won't test again. After due in 4 more days. I hope y'all are doing well

Feel better hun. About HPT hope they give you two pink lines. :)

Omg! 11/12dpo. Got a bfp! I caved and tested since my temp went up. Omg! I hope this one sticks!!

Attachments

• 20140606_062742.jpg
    20140606_062742.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
Birtish mummy - congrats! thats a nice strong line!!

As for me - 10 dpo today, i'm not testing though... When I woke up yesterday all my symptoms had vanished and I feel completely normal again and same today.

I've ran out of cheapies and doesn't seem any point in wasting the good ones, maybe next cycle i'll have better luck. I'm officially counting myself out of this months running.

British Mummy: Congratulation. That's a strong and beautiful second line for 12dpo. :flower:

Hi ladies! I am joining for the June TWW. I will be testing on June 16!

Congrats to all the BFPs so far!!

Put me down for June 9th please :) I've gotten 2 BFN's but I'm not out til the witch shows! And so far she's 11 days behind schedule!

Thanks so much for the congratulations! I know I was so surprised when the line came up immediately, especially as I'd scrutinised my wee and thought...that's not dark enough. Does anyone else do this? Its like part of the two week wait for me; endeavouring to produce a nice concentrated pot of urine! Lol good luck everyone,I hope the June ladybugs get lots of bfps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->