June mammys where are you :) xxxx

Bexybram

Reaction score
Any June's mums I'm due 27th/June/2013 can't wait anyone else gonna be a June mum xxxxx

Hey June Mummyz,
I found out this week that Im *pregnant* and due 06/28/13!!!! I can not wait ladys me and hubby have been trying to get pregnant for 2years good luck to you all

Hi, I'm due about 28th June. Can't wait but very nervous after my miscarriage in July. Would be great to keep up to date with how we are all doing xx

Hey I'm due 9th June (ish!) getting so excited for the scan now, although so nervous. ahhhhh!

Hi all.. Im new here but saw this thread and had to post :) I

Hi all im due 10th June.. its my first baby so a bit nervous but very excited :) congratulations to all you mummys to be x

June 18th with #3 will no doubt change after scan tho..... always been off by a few days :)

Due around June 13th! I am so glad that I will be pregnant during the winter - can't imagine being pregnant during the hot summer! First pregnancy so i am very excited and nervous :flower:

Got to aggree with the being pregnant in winter thing be to hot in the summer xxxx

Due around June 13th! I am so glad that I will be pregnant during the winter - can't imagine being pregnant during the hot summer! First pregnancy so i am very excited and nervous :flower:

Haha that was my exact thought.. least i can wrap up and wear big baggy cardi's and jumpers and wrap up warm :thumbup: I imagine its hard been pregnant in the summer.. we are lucky! Its my first pregnancy too and i feel exactly the same! Congratulations :)

June 3rd! First time and very nervous. Wud love to know how y'all r doing

yes girl i was pregnant with my son in the summer time and i was due in oct so i was super big and super hot! im so glad that im due with this one at the end of june

Hi, I'm due about 28th June. Can't wait but very nervous after my miscarriage in July. Would be great to keep up to date with how we are all doing xx

Hey I'm due the 28th too!! my fingers will be crossed for you to have a healthy happy 9months and i will say a pray. ive never had a mc thank god but im so scared something bads going to happen because it took us two long long years to get pregnant with this baby

I would like to *wish* all the mummys here a healthy happy stress free 9months and hope everyone has healthy happy babys good luck

Hello Ladies...

I'd love to join ! i'm due towards the end of June. This was my second fresh IVF cycle.. so i'm not sure of the exact due date. Will find out next Thursday for my 6 week scan. I'm super nervous as I've had a MC last October. Hoping this is a sticky bean!

Anyone feeling any symptoms? I don't really have any .. other than being a little tired..upset tummy on and off ... headaches... and fuller boobs. the cramping has sort of subsided.

Looking forward to sharing our journeys together! This will be my first child! i'm cautiously excited! I think I'll be able to relax after the ultrasound next Thursday.. hopefully!

ooxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->