June mammys where are you :) xxxx

thanks tasha :) has anyone got or used a home doppler?

I had a little go this morning with a full bladder - I managed to find my own hb right in centre of my stomach, just above pubic bone - am wondering whether that might have been the placenta or whether I managed to pick up on the big vein that runs down the right hand side of my body...

Unfortunately, tried to move the device around where my hb was (it was just in the one spot) and couldn't hear anything else- will just have to wait a few more weeks. :cry:

Is definitely frustrating that so much happens over in the US, but we get 3months of uncertainty, doubt and worry (unless there's reason to think that something may have gone wrong!)

hey everyone im also due in june bout 19th i think,this will be my third.currently feeling vry sleepy just cant wait till it passes coz all i seem to do right now is find a slot to fit in my next snooze haha.hows everyone else feeling at moment xxx

Just got my 12 wk scan date through for 5th December :happydance:

Needed a bit of happy news, been doctors again this morning about my morning sickness as it's so bad and been signed off work for 2-4 weeks. Hopefully being at home i'll be able to rest more and not lose any more weight. The twins are putting me through my paces already!

thanks tasha :) has anyone got or used a home doppler?

I had a little go this morning with a full bladder - I managed to find my own hb right in centre of my stomach, just above pubic bone - am wondering whether that might have been the placenta or whether I managed to pick up on the big vein that runs down the right hand side of my body...

Unfortunately, tried to move the device around where my hb was (it was just in the one spot) and couldn't hear anything else- will just have to wait a few more weeks. :cry:

Is definitely frustrating that so much happens over in the US, but we get 3months of uncertainty, doubt and worry (unless there's reason to think that something may have gone wrong!)

i didnt know whether or not to buy one but i caved in and bought one. i have been playing on and off for a few weeks but last night at 12+1 i managed to hear the little bean it sounded like a train! it was too exciting it made it more real i think. it was right in the middle just above my pubic bone and i think the placenta was in front as i did pick up my own hr first :)

i think im finally coming out of my sleepyness bit although i am tired just dont need to sleep so much.. maybe my bod has just got used to the constant tiredness boobies still ache tho and i am one of those lucky few who didnt get any morning sickness *ducks* :)

Everytime i think my morning sickness is gone..it comes back strong..especially after i eat...but omg i'm so hungrrryyyy but i just ate...i dont wana do like last night cause i ended up vomitting..i guess with morning sickness u just need to eat appropriate limits..

Everytime i think my morning sickness is gone..it comes back strong..especially after i eat...but omg i'm so hungrrryyyy but i just ate...i dont wana do like last night cause i ended up vomitting..i guess with morning sickness u just need to eat appropriate limits..

We are definitely on the same track. I feel the same way. MS is starting to go away but it is always worse just after I eat but then goes away as long as I drink a bottle of water afterwards. Also if I make sure I eat every 3 hours or so, Im good.

Charlie: I have my 12 week scan on Dec 5th too. I am so excited to see how much this little one has grown since my 9 week appt. I will definitely post some pics on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->