June mammys where are you :) xxxx

Hey ladies..remember my previous post about the pain on left side..I was nervous of ectopic ..it was so painful that I went tothe er..thankfully it's not ectopic but as Prayingfor1more said it's a cyclist coprus something .. I also have another cyst -follicular from last time..anyways thank god I went ! I wouldn't have been able to sleep.. I am how ever at 5w4d not 6w3d! I guess that changes my due date to the 28th of June Right? Prayers all goes well for the rest of this pregnancy!

i hope u feel better:hugs:

Hey Ladies, I'm not far off you all, my EDD is 25th June although after a bit of a bleed scare a couple of weeks ago i had an early scan and found out i'm actually having twins!! So i'd imagine i'll be delivered a few weeks early.

It's scary how many 28th there are out there!! It must have been a full moon or something a few weeks ago!! x

omgomg omg that is soo cool good luck to you

Thank u Ilovehim and tasha! I hope this is my final due date and not later than the 28th of june 2013 ..also not earlier than june :nope: that would be scary and wrong...

I'm feeling alot better today..cant wait for the follow up though! Hopefully all will be well...:flower:

And october is my favorite month:happydance: my birthday, engagement month, wedding anniversary and recently bfp of my rainbow baby ! Hopefully june will be full of happiness for all of us when we get to hold our LO!!:happydance::happydance:

Thank u Ilovehim and tasha! I hope this is my final due date and not later than the 28th of june 2013 ..also not earlier than june :nope: that would be scary and wrong...

I'm feeling alot better today..cant wait for the follow up though! Hopefully all will be well...:flower:

And october is my favorite month:happydance: my birthday, engagement month, wedding anniversary and recently bfp of my rainbow baby ! Hopefully june will be full of happiness for all of us when we get to hold our LO!!:happydance::happydance:

June is usually a very 'nothing' month isnt it, not much happens...so at least now we have something to look forward to :happydance:

Totally agree tasha!! At least in the past i used to finish "school" by then so it was exciting to start the summer..but recently its been a "nothing" as u said! Hopefully this time it will be one of my favorite months <3

hey im new ish to the whole forum thing im usually the forum stalker type but since my bfp I thought it would be good to symptom share and chat with mums that actually know what im going through. the only thing symptom ive only got is the sore boobies symptom! im 8 weeks, due on the 11th June. anyone else not got sickness or any of the other crazy normal symptoms? this is my first pregnancy so really getting concerned every time i read that sickness means your having a healthy pregnancy line!

hey im new ish to the whole forum thing im usually the forum stalker type but since my bfp I thought it would be good to symptom share and chat with mums that actually know what im going through. the only thing symptom ive only got is the sore boobies symptom! im 8 weeks, due on the 11th June. anyone else not got sickness or any of the other crazy normal symptoms? this is my first pregnancy so really getting concerned every time i read that sickness means your having a healthy pregnancy line!

welcome :hugs: this a great place to get support, info and just general advice. you will find loads of women on here who have had no sickness at all, i havent so far although I suffered really early on with past 2 pregnancies, so dont let that worry you. Just count yourself lucky :winkwink:

First Pregnancy- I'm due June 24th 2013. My birthday is June 8th so a late birthday present:happydance:

thanks tasha :) has anyone got or used a home doppler?

I've had a couple but i'm currently waiting for my date to come through for my 12 wk scan and i cant wait :mail:!! I cant wait to see them both as little babies and not aliens :oneofeach:
Have you got yours through? x

Hello everyone! I'm new here my name is Theresa due June 8, 2013. I look forward to taking this journey with you guys!

got my date through its all set for the 30th of this month. such a long wait to see my bean in comparison to the american system but im so excited :)

IMG_20121119_103914 (1).jpg

Had a scan today, not my first but the first one that you can see what is what. HB 161. Happy and healthy!

Hey mummys,
I found out a week ago today that im pregnant.
Due on june 21.
A great birthday present for my partner as his birthday is june 17

Good luck to all, hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy. Xx

I'm due on 21st as well!

Should be around Father's Day on 16/6!

Wonder if I'll manage to avoid buying a card??? Lol :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members