June mammys where are you :) xxxx

I am due 26th June....so happy / nervous.

This was from an IVF cycle #1. Second baby -

We had a miscarriage at 10 weeks last year so I am counting the days...they seem to be going slow slow slow.

Not many symptoms - just more hungry/tired. Having a dating scan next week....

I have my first scan tomorrow and not sure what to expect... Will I even see anything? I will be 5 weeks 4 days.

whoopsadaisy- I dont think u'll see anything just yet. just the sac..and maybe the yolk sac! :) GL!! Cant wait for mine next monday!!

I'm due 22nd June, baby number 1!
Having a excited day today, Much better than being slightly terrified for the past week!

Oops I made a mistake, I'm due June 1st! Not 28th. Duh..

Got to see the sac and the yolk sac at the scan today! All is going well! Next scan in a couple weeks hopefully see a heartbeat!

I'm pregnant with my first baby, 6 weeks tomorrow! Due June 26th.

Ladies in Australia and the us seem to get earlier and more frequent scans than us in the UK!i don't think I'll get anything before 12 weeks... got first midwife apt tomorrow
though.

Symptoms for me have been very sore boobs, emotional already and very forgetful. Oh and exhausted! Had nausea earlier on but that seems to have subsided.

Good luck to all!

I sometimes wish I could have my own scanner at home so I could see my LO everyday xxxx

i also can't believe how many of us are due on the 28th thats crazii! i made my first doctors apointment yesterday and it is for 11/8 at 10:45am!! this will be my first time meeting this doctor ,im really scared because i really like my doctor that took care of me and delivered my son but her offices is just too far away and dh is the only one with a car righ now and he also works alot! so if he can't take me im going to have to hop on the bus and i don't wanna have to sit on a bus that long just to get to the doctors its just to much stress ya know!! i think im going to tell my doctor idk my LMP so she'll send me for a scan and by the time i go i should be almost 7weeks and then i think im gonna make my scan for like the following week i can't wait,i really hope DH not working so he can come with me to see the baby:) can't wait to start seeing them ultrasound pics ladies with the lil peanuts

hello everyone!!! According to the online calculators, im also due June 28 :)
i havnt even been to my first prenatal appt yet...but am so excited!
I have had very little symptoms. Other than sore nipples, and being a little extra tired than usual, I have been feeling like a champion!! :)

Got my first antenatal tomorrow morning! So excited! Can't wait till I get to see my baby in a few weeks!

I'm pregnant with my first baby, 6 weeks tomorrow! Due June 26th.

Ladies in Australia and the us seem to get earlier and more frequent scans than us in the UK!i don't think I'll get anything before 12 weeks... got first midwife apt tomorrow
though.

Symptoms for me have been very sore boobs, emotional already and very forgetful. Oh and exhausted! Had nausea earlier on but that seems to have subsided.

Good luck to all!

I know it drives me mad all these lucky ladies getting scans and we have to wait til 12 weeks lol

I have been getting similar symptoms, we went to see disney on ice yesterday and it was such a long day. Definitely need a lazy day today!!

Iv not got my first midwife appointment til the 8th, cant wait coz i think it will seem more real then :happydance:

I am due june 14th and i too cannot wait for the scan! I had a MMC in may, the baby had no heartbeat and we only found out about it at the 12 week scan. It was awful. However, we have another chance now but am so apprehensive, even tho i know that theres nothing you can do to prevent it, if its going to happen it will! So, i am paying for a private scan next monday (should be 8 weeks and 3 days) at a private hospital... it will cost £95 but worth it for peace of mind i think. Our baby was measuring 7wks 5 days last time, and today i will be 7 weeks 5 days again... so pretty nervous!! But this time i have waaaaaaaay stronger symptoms so will remain hopeful!

am off work this week because i feel so groty and nauseas! anybody else feeling crap too??

Good luck to everyone! it's gonna be a busy summer by the sounds of it! :happydance: xx

Hey ladies..remember my previous post about the pain on left side..I was nervous of ectopic ..it was so painful that I went tothe er..thankfully it's not ectopic but as Prayingfor1more said it's a cyclist coprus something .. I also have another cyst -follicular from last time..anyways thank god I went ! I wouldn't have been able to sleep.. I am how ever at 5w4d not 6w3d! I guess that changes my due date to the 28th of June Right? Prayers all goes well for the rest of this pregnancy!

Hey ladies..remember my previous post about the pain on left side..I was nervous of ectopic ..it was so painful that I went tothe er..thankfully it's not ectopic but as Prayingfor1more said it's a cyclist coprus something .. I also have another cyst -follicular from last time..anyways thank god I went ! I wouldn't have been able to sleep.. I am how ever at 5w4d not 6w3d! I guess that changes my due date to the 28th of June Right? Prayers all goes well for the rest of this pregnancy!

Welcome to the 28th Club :) lol

Hey Ladies, I'm not far off you all, my EDD is 25th June although after a bit of a bleed scare a couple of weeks ago i had an early scan and found out i'm actually having twins!! So i'd imagine i'll be delivered a few weeks early.

It's scary how many 28th there are out there!! It must have been a full moon or something a few weeks ago!! x

Hey Ladies, I'm not far off you all, my EDD is 25th June although after a bit of a bleed scare a couple of weeks ago i had an early scan and found out i'm actually having twins!! So i'd imagine i'll be delivered a few weeks early.

It's scary how many 28th there are out there!! It must have been a full moon or something a few weeks ago!! x

Congratulations on the twins news :) I bet that was a shock. Hubby keeps joking ill be having twins!

Definitely must have been lots of :dust: flying around at the start of oct lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->