June mammys where are you :) xxxx

due 23rd june according to my calculations. excited and very nervous! congrats!

Hey everyone. Congratulations on your BFP's.
I'm due around 28th June :)
xxxx

Wow loads of us due on 28th June, I am too working on my last period. This will be my third :) happy to have some bump buddies to share these next months with.

Congratulations. I'm due 2nd June and am officially 9 weeks today.

Hi are you aware there's a thread for all June mommies

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ng-all-june-2013-bumps-145-way-14-angels.html

It's great to have others expecting at the same time, pop in and say hi

Hey mummys,
I found out a week ago today that im pregnant.
Due on june 21.
A great birthday present for my partner as his birthday is june 17

Good luck to all, hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy. Xx

June 19th with no 1. Wishing everyone the best of luck. xxx

Tentatively 28th June... My first baby and pregnancy - I'm terrified!

I'm terrified 2 uv just got to take each day as it comes sweet xxxx

June 22nd here! Hopefully everything goes great for me this time! Happy and terrified...First scan in one week from today !

Due around 9th June, this is my first pregnancy :)

How is everyone feeling?

Hello Ladies...

I'd love to join ! i'm due towards the end of June. This was my second fresh IVF cycle.. so i'm not sure of the exact due date. Will find out next Thursday for my 6 week scan. I'm super nervous as I've had a MC last October. Hoping this is a sticky bean!

Anyone feeling any symptoms? I don't really have any .. other than being a little tired..upset tummy on and off ... headaches... and fuller boobs. the cramping has sort of subsided.

Looking forward to sharing our journeys together! This will be my first child! i'm cautiously excited! I think I'll be able to relax after the ultrasound next Thursday.. hopefully!

ooxoxoxo

the symptoms ive been having are little bit of morning sickness peeing like crazii and being so tired

Soooo tired nipples soooo sore peeing all the time n a lil queasy every so often n a touch of heartburn that's my symtoms so far or and the odd headache xxxx

I'm June 28th! My first :) had my first Scan last week. Can't believe the pic. Amazing. Heart beat was really strong the tech said "peanut means business!"

My nipples are super sore, but it's subsiding. I pee all the time. Every 2 hours at night! I've had fatigue. After 7pm I'm super drained. And a bit of nausea. Weird one is I have food aversions. I just don't want to eat some things.

My bras don't fit well and the underwire is painful. I went to a maternity store but was between sizes. Also felt weird because Im not showing yet.

I am paranoid about the type of food I eat. I'm going hormone free on meat and milk. Organic when I can. No caffeine, no alcohol. Whole wheat..

I force myself to drink lots of water. I tire of it but do it anyway.

I can't wait to know the gender!

Due June 22nd!! First baby and also terrified/nervous. First dr. appointment on 11/19 when I am 9 weeks along. So far very minimal symptoms...hope it stays like that!

Congrats to all the new mommies!!

June mommy here too. Im due June 24th with my 3rd little one. I am so excited. Im hoping to get to see this little peanut this week sometime. I have an appt on 11/15 but my Dr is so understanding about my nervousness, Im sure she will let me come in for a peek. Keeping fingers crossed.

im due by my calculations on June 26th

So happy and thank god for blessing us again! sadly I had a MCC in July, so a little nervous this time round but positive!

9 more sleeps and i get to see my lil munchkin on the screen. Fingers crossed and prays I make it all the way so I can hold my lil bub.

Symptoms are tender boobs, (on the odd occasion they feel okay - like this mornng which gave me a fright but the soreness soon came back) forever going for a wee and very very tierd, although I seem to have a lil more energy since yesterday.
Im drinking lots of water too this time, NO caffine at all and positive thinking!

A happy and healthy pregnancy to all of us! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->