June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

Your levels have already halved so id say it'll be normal at most in 2 weeks and your body will probably try to O a week or so after

Thanks Leah, that sounds right, hopefully it doesn't take long to O again.

I'm gonna have to leave the OPKs for a bit as I'm sure they won't give accurate results x

Oh my I have missed soo much.

Sorry about your loss Jan, hopefully we can get birthday bfps

How is everyone else doing

Hey hunni, was wondering where you'd gone, hope you and LO are well :)

I just took took a ic and OPK just to see really using fmu, ic had a really faint line whilst the OPK is positive, do you reckon the hcg could be affecting the OPK? I dipped them both in the same urine but not at the same time if that helps.

Oh and I'm around the time I usually O x

I would say the opk is picking up the left over hcg hun :hugs:

From my experience I don't ovulate until a couple of weeks after negative test but that's only me, some ladies maybe different xx

Yeah that's what I think too because just went back to check on the IC and it's not as faint as I first thought!

Yes me and LO are well hun...we are in the midst of dodging a hurricane/tornado...I have some good news ladies.

I got back in school for criminal justice studies! So hopefully my tww will not seem that long haha.

Glad to see your spirits hadn't dropped Jan:hugs:

Congrats Jackie!!
I'm thinking about going back to school to finish my diagnostic radiology technician certification (fancy for US tech). But we'll see :)

Hey ladies,

I've got my 7 week scan today. I'm feeling so sick this morning, I think it's from nerves rather than nausea. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worse to keep myself prepared. Wish me luck! Xxx

Afm, I went gp and she's referred me to my local hospital so they can check my levels rather than travelling an hour to the last one I was at near my mums, she also wants to check if the cyst has gone by my next cycle.

My dr advised me to wait a few cycles before trying again as it can be very emotionally difficult, that's her opinion but honestly I'm fine so whenever my body is ready I'm ready :)

Good luck Lucy! I'm sure everything will be fine...keep us posted :)

Babyjan- hope your number is under 5. In the end it's up to you when you try again.

Is under 5 non pregnant? Will that mean my body may begin to ovulate again once under 5?

Yeah I think they class under five as non pregnant. It depends, my local hospital its under 3 xx

I think it depends on the place you go. I'm in New York, and the hospitals and my Dr. Go by under 5.

You may O earlier than that though. After my d&c in October, I O'd 3 weeks after. My levels were in the 40's and we caught it. Just didn't stick again. I think you can O if your levels are all the way at 100.

Hey Ladies.

All is well, HB was seen and beating very strong :) Baby is actually measuring 3 days ahead which must be a good sign :D Feeling very relieved now :D xxx

Attachments

• IMAG3115_1.jpg
    IMAG3115_1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 9
I'm just unsure of what date to go from now? From LMP i would be 7+1, from ovulation i would be 7W and from the scan i would be 7+3? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->