June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

Em, can't believe your already almost 16 weeks!

Emilllyyyyy!!! Your gender scan is tomorrow!!! EEEEEEKKKK!!!

Hey girls :) Haha.

So i received my Sonoline B this morning and after a little bit of searching i'm pretty sure i found baby beating away at 130-140 bpm :D xx

I can't believe it's almost time! With Charlotte we announced to everyone with the old nursery rhyme "Sugar and Spice and everything nice" I think I may go that route again :)

Lucy- woohoo for finding the HB! It took me awhile in the beginning too..but it gets easier and is SO relaxing!

Babyjan- are you taking a relaxed approach this month? How are you feeling..mentally and physically?

Baby jan that most certainly is a good positive :) good luck :dust:

Yay for finding the hb Lucy :D

Em can't wait to hear about ur scan and what you're having! Do you have any feelings?

Glad to hear all is well Lucy!

Get to bd Jan :)

Em cannot wait to find out what you're having

Em, I'm trying to be relaxed lol, I'm feeling great though, thanks for asking :)

Excited to find out what your having, any feelings as to what it is?

Lucy, yaaay on finding the hb x

No real gut feelings with this one...strange! I knew I was having a girl before I even fell pregnant with Charlotte. But this pregnancy has proved to be totally different. Growing up I always thought I would have back to back girls, with my last baby being a boy. To add to the confusion, the skull theory points to boy but the heart rate theory points to girl lol

My appointment is at 3pm EST, I'll try to sign on and let you girls know right away :)

Hey ladies!!

How are we all?

Well I've been very quite but very busy testing using OPKs waiting and waiting for that +, I think I finally got it, today is cd23!! Gosh the miscarriage has certainly delayed everything but it's now 2 weeks.

What do we all think of my test? I took it with a 4 hour hold, split most of the pee accidentally but luckily managed to have a bit to test with lol

Your test looks very positive to me hun!

Lucy yaaaaay for hb's! Happy for you!

Em im excited to know what you are having. I wish I could find out now. My gender scan isn't until June 2. Trying to patiently wait. lol

Did you have your scan yet Em?!! :)

Ok just checked the time for where you are, it's only 13:33 :dohh: lol

Little update on me...yesterday i had a quick sharp pain in my right ovarytthen some pink spotting with cream when i wiped haven't seen anymore spotting but today i had vomiting and diarrhea. I hope i don't have a stomach bug

Sugar and Spice..and everything nice.

90% odds of girl! She didn't want to get out of Indian style sitting ....40mins of watching the little one on the ultrasound, they say girl <3

AF arrived today, 2 weeks since miscarriage :wacko:

Is that even normal? Anyways if it is real period then it's cool as I can start fresh now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->