June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

I think it could be your body getting back into the swing of things. I would take it as a good sign..and the positive OPK might have shown that AF was on the way. Clean slate :)

Yeah, it's a good thing cause I can start fresh, might try and chill out a bit but knowing me I doubt that will happen :haha:

@Em: omg em congrats on the little girl

@Jan: glad to see your body is getting back to normal

How is everyone else?

Hey Ladies, how are we?

I had my first midwife appt today. She decided to go with my scan DD of 14th Dec which surprised me.

I'm also being consultant led due to Scarlett's birth. Quick story: She was born blue, not breathing with cord around her neck. Took 15 mins of resusitating to bring her to life. She spent a good few days in NICU and they found out she had septicimia, a collapsed lung and had swallowed a fair amount of meconium.

Basically they never found out the true cause, so this time around I'm going to be under close watch to cover all corners it doesn't happen again.

For now I'm waiting for my 12 weeks scan date to come through the post. Xx

Oh my gosh Lucy! Talk about traumatic! That's an awful story, but such a great ending. I completely get why you would be monitored closely. Hopefully all of that was just a one time thing, and this pregnancy will be a happy and healthy one.

You're moving along nicely through the weeks, I can't believe you are already 9 weeks along! Woohoo! Goes fast when you have to chase a little one around doesn't it? Make sure you keep us posted when your ultrasound is. Happy Mother's Day :)

It was crazy, not what I was expecting for a first labour! She is fine and dandy now but I do worry it may happen again.

Time is seriously flying, I think it's a mixture of running around after Scarlett and working 12 hour shifts.

How are you getting on? Xx

I would worry too, but it sounds like you are all taking the right steps so it doesn't happen again.

I'm growing and time is flying for me. Although I'm a stay at home Mom, I've been REALLY busy. We are putting our house on the market and looking at other houses. It's our goal to be in a new house when the little girl arrives. Stressful doesn't explain it! :)

Glad you are keeping busy, i hate sitting around doing nothing - unless i've planned to do that haha.

I feel for you, moving is stressful! Although we moved when Scarlett was just 2 months old. I let DF pack the old house up and move it all across whilst i stayed at my mums lol. That's the way to do it! Hehe.

I received my scan date today. Its Tuesday 3rd June at 8:10 AM which means Scarlett is going to have to stay at my mums for the night - it will be the first time she has been away from us for the night. xx

Aw you don't want to bring her to the scan? It can be tough..they don't exactly sit still. :)
June 3rd...can't wait! Are you planning on announcing after 12 weeks?

Sadly younger children aren't allowed in the scanning room so we have no choice :/

Yeah, we will announce afterwards :) Some close family and friends know at the moment, so the rest will be told then it will go on fb :) xx

Well, I'm excited to see the announcement! And it's good to get the little one used to visiting/spending the night somewhere else. After all ..you might need to when it's time to deliver the new bundle of joy!

So I found out yesterday that my odds of a csection is high this pregnancy. Charlotte had shoulder dysplasia during delivery. Meaning, her shoulder was stuck for a minute or two behind my pelvic bone. I was told that induction would be necessary for consecutive births, but during my appt yesterday the dr told me it's more of a concern than was lead on. For now all I can do is wait while they keep an eye on the little peanuts size and the shape of my pelvic bone. Feeling kind of deflated about it all, and really hoping to give birth vaginally again.

So i am anywhere between 8-13 dpo and last night me and OH were playing he squeezed my nipples and a good amount of yellow sticky milk came out. Its more in the left than right but comes out of both. I have not tested and my nipples have beenhaving little pains. With my sson i did not breastfeed because i couldn't get much to come out. Has this happened to anyon?

Yeah it happend to me for ages after I had Zoe my dd. A good couple of years!

Are you going to test?

Well af still has not shown, have had some off and on cramping in my tummy but I am going to wait to test or see if she is late

Hey ladies, how are we?

Hunni How you getting on?

I'm still feeling sick now and again, tired, heartburn and sore boobs. Starting to get a bump - people I barely know are asking if I'm pregnant!!!

I'm on countdown for my scan only 9 days to go :)

I've received my shabby chic chalkboard which is going to be used for our announcement :) Just coming up with plans now :) xxx

I was wondering where everyone was! Excited to hear about your next scan coming and I know you're excited too! Glad everything is well for you. People are just now noticing a week ago that I am getting bigger. I've even been told I walk like a pregnant woman -_-

I am too excited that I have a gender scan coming in 8 more days!!!! I can hardly wait!

I hope everyone else is all doing well!!

I'm 10dpo and feeling very good!! Sensitive nipples and slight nausea this morning. &#128591; for my BFP! Not testing until June 1st when we go on vacation :)

Oh wow all you preggo ladies seem to have super quick pregnancies! Lucy can't believe your 11 weeks already!

Tasha and Emily your almost half way there! Em (beautifulD) is already 12 weeks in a few days! :shock:

Where did all the time go?? I know it drags when your the pregnant one lol

Good luck Meg, sounds very promising :)

Hunni how are you?

Oh and I tried to spend less time on bnb but since I'm on here though I'd share that I got a super positive OPK today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"