June testers.. Join me!

Pink tinged ewcm this evening. Expecting AF any time now..

9 DPO, I'm so tired I can barely move, even typing this is hard, my arms are so heavy

Still no AF.. Just some pink tinged ewcm last night. Even more odd with how my last AF was.. Five days of just spotting and very light bleeding..

13 dpo. I'm just waiting for full AF now, had some bright red spotting this morning after going for my first wee. I was going to test again this morning and had already weed in the cup. Saw the blood spots and just poured it right down the toilet. It's now the afternoon and no flow yet, also nothing else after wiping but alas, the day is still young. I'm sure you can't have IB twice lol, so what I thought could be IB at 10dpo obviously wasn't. I've just never had that 5 days from AF before and usually I spot brown 2-3 days before AF.

Sending lots of baby dust to you ladies!

Paislee that is so heart breaking. I'm losing my mind and it's only been 6 months. I also don't know how I can keep going. I can only imagine at 18 months that feeling has intensified.

Have you sought out support from your doctor's yet? I recently went to get my hormones checked as I spot before every cycle and have some wonky bleeds.

Thank you, it's been a rough ride. Yes we have gone to an RE, my DH has low sperm count and low motility. We tried a few months first and then the RE did three rounds of IUI with no luck and were told IVF was our next stop, unless we had a miracle on our own. Unfortunately, I was not comfortable with the IVF process (side effects on me) and huge costs ($18K).... so after the failed IUIs we decided to try again on our own.... I am in good shape for 40 (high egg count and good levels) and my DH has increased his count on clomid with his urologist since January but, here we are, still having no luck. Today was a struggle with AF arriving but, for the most part, I stay optimistic and try to believe that a miracle will happen. If it doesn't, then I know we tried and can accept it, I think. At least I have my loving DH and many friends with beautiful babies to love on! But, there have been days when it hurts, like today.... Thank you Belle for aaking... Baby Dust to you!

I hope you get your miracle at the end of it all. And if you don't, I'm glad you have a supportive partner and good friends!

Paislee that is so heart breaking. I'm losing my mind and it's only been 6 months. I also don't know how I can keep going. I can only imagine at 18 months that feeling has intensified.

Have you sought out support from your doctor's yet? I recently went to get my hormones checked as I spot before every cycle and have some wonky bleeds.

Thank you, it's been a rough ride. Yes we have gone to an RE, my DH has low sperm count and low motility. We tried a few months first and then the RE did three rounds of IUI with no luck and were told IVF was our next stop, unless we had a miracle on our own. Unfortunately, I was not comfortable with the IVF process (side effects on me) and huge costs ($18K).... so after the failed IUIs we decided to try again on our own.... I am in good shape for 40 (high egg count and good levels) and my DH has increased his count on clomid with his urologist since January but, here we are, still having no luck. Today was a struggle with AF arriving but, for the most part, I stay optimistic and try to believe that a miracle will happen. If it doesn't, then I know we tried and can accept it, I think. At least I have my loving DH and many friends with beautiful babies to love on! But, there have been days when it hurts, like today.... Thank you Belle for aaking... Baby Dust to you!

I hope you get your miracle at the end of it all. And if you don't, I'm glad you have a supportive partner and good friends!

awwwww Im sorry hunny. I know how bad 18 months feels. July will be 2 years for me and DH ittook me about 6 months before I started doing opk tests and realized I wasn't ovulating then did those for 12 months without a single positive test now I started clomid. so we shall see how that goes. Don't give up hope hunny. My grandmothers sister wanted kids sooooo bad her and her husband tried for 8 years to get pregnant. They finally gave up on it and went to adopt. 2 months after the adoption went through she found out that she was pregnant. WITH TWINS!!!! :dohh: I try to remind myself of this when I get discouraged. Whatever is meant to be will be and sometimes it just don't happen on our watch when we feel ready for it. Just don't give up hope! That's the one thing that keeps us all going

Eeeeekkkk I've had cramps for like a week now, expecting AF any day because of them but now 17dpo and nothing yet. I might only be 15dpo as I do tend to ovulate on CD 16. Will teat after work today or tomorrow morning... Fingers crossed she stays away!

Eeeeekkkk I've had cramps for like a week now, expecting AF any day because of them but now 17dpo and nothing yet. I might only be 15dpo as I do tend to ovulate on CD 16. Will teat after work today or tomorrow morning... Fingers crossed she stays away!

I'm in the same situation. 17dpo & no AF. I had AF like cramping 3-4 days ago so I thought surely AF is coming but nothing. Not even any brown old blood dc. And my boobs ache from time to time. Not sensitive but ache. I have been so sleepy everyday for the past week I can't hardly stay awake. Took test yesterday and bfn. So now I'm just giving AF a few more days to show up although I want to test again!

I'm in the same situation. 17dpo & no AF. I had AF like cramping 3-4 days ago so I thought surely AF is coming but nothing. Not even any brown old blood dc. And my boobs ache from time to time. Not sensitive but ache. I have been so sleepy everyday for the past week I can't hardly stay awake. Took test yesterday and bfn. So now I'm just giving AF a few more days to show up although I want to test again!

Good luck! Fingers crossed for us both!

Thank you so much for the reply Belle. You will have your BFP and your beautiful rainbow baby will mean that much more to you and your partner! I wish you all the baby dust and blessings. So glad we are all here to support one another until our blessing comes...soon!

MsLovely are you testing tomorrow? I hope you get good news this cycle!

Tested today, 14dpo. BFN. AF due tomorrow.

On to the next cycle!

Good luck ladies! :flower:

Good luck! Fingers crossed for us both!

I'm a day behind you ladies but I'm in the same boat. Tested today and got a bfn. I've been having cramps for the past two days. Good luck to the lots of sticky baby dust to both of you!

Tested yesterday and got what I believe is a faint bfp testing again today, fingers crossed x

OK girls advice needed I'm on day 70 since last period I thought I'd ovulated on 14-19 may yet my cervix keeps going soft my cm keeps going stretchy etc etc. Today my cervix is high soft unsure if closed or not as can't reach enough and my cm is creamy I feel sick my bbs are slightly sore around nipples. Took Amazon preg strip yesterday and it's negative but do not know how reliable they are heeeellllpppp

CD 70? How long are your cycles normally? If you're getting BFNs and you're unusually late go to the dr, they can do blood work in case you're in one of the rare instances of hsg not crossing into urine and if you're not preggo they can start AF so you can get back to trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->