June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

COngrats hun!

I dont think i can get a pccie of mine as v v faint going to try and pull frer apart now and see fi that makes it easier!

Can only see it in certain light but only jut 10dpo so will retest tomorrow

Good luck, pictures tend to not show as much of a line as there really is. At 10dpo, there is lots of time for that line to darken right up.

Well no way i cn get a piccie lol.

I think it is their pulled frer apart will wait and retest tomorrow x

wooo HOOOO at rmar, sugr and lawa

thats bloody brilliant triple news - i have to go to work so wont be able to update till tonight

im definitely excited now.

YAHHHH!!! Congrats girls!!!!!! Keep those BFPs coming girls!!! Aint no stopping you now!!!

:headspin::headspin:

So BFN for me this month, thanks girls for all your kind words, the good thing about getting my period early is me and my partner are going to try really really really hard this month before i get my lap and dye done i am really hoping i wont need to get it done, luckily the pain from my AF has subsided, didn't get much sleep last night or the night before last and got work men in at the moment tired as hell... well i say in at the moment actually just looked out the window and they are gabbing lol ffs. i am hoping they will get finished soon because i want to try and get a nap in, also having a horrible week already as i ordered things for my son's birthday and apparently the shipping company deliveried it somewhere and had it signed for but wasn't to here so going to have one really dissapointed son not impressed. been calling and emailing them all morning and nothing, if it was sent to one of my neighbours then thats fine well not fine but at least then i know and can chase it up, although all my neighbours are that from hell so doubt even if i did know where my stuff when might still never get it back :(

Af yesterday. I have a long cycle so I'm out for the month.

I think i will be testing 24th June if i OV on time this month so can you put me down for then. Will update if OV is AWOL though as only on CD7 at the min.

Yay to those girles with BFP so exicted for you all :happydance:

and sorry to those that are out this month fingers crossed for next time!!

Thanks nato I'm doing better still bleeding a small amount thought it had stopped but it hadnt so frustrating going to docs tomorrow to have full blood work done they are going to check my hcg levels to see what they are doing.

I need advice not really sure what happened last week :shrug: whether it was an early miscarriage or a very very strange period (if it was it was a bloody scary one) so should I wait for one normal period or do you think I'm alright to start trying again (when the bleeding has stopped which I'm hoping will be next couple of days) in theory I should ov next week sometime. I really want to be pregnant again and have my little one stick would be so happy to make it to 12 week scan again and for everything to be alright!!

Good Luck to you all. I dont think I will be testing in June. :dust:

hi can i join but im afreid not date as yet this is my 4th month ttc since my thryoid level r correvt in total 7 years. anyway im 27 oh is 36 im continueing from may i was due af 5 days ago but more bad news we didnt really concentrate on it this month so i reckon im completely out as we only bd 2 days b4 my est ov day but my lethel length has been 13 days for 4 months im now on 18 days i cant b pregnant unless OH's sperm has mega life span whicj i dowt lol. anyway i cant put a date but would to to able to chat to u all and i follow every1,xx :dust: to all.

Rach, of course you can join us. Have you tested? an 18 day luteal phase is very long. If you BD'd 2 days before Ov, you could definitely be pregnant. Sperm can live up to 5 days!

Wel ldies dont know hif its looking good for me just tested again this morning still a line slightly darker than yesterday but not by much so think may end up as a chemical :?

Wel ldies dont know hif its looking good for me just tested again this morning still a line slightly darker than yesterday but not by much so think may end up as a chemical :?

How many DPO are you? It can take some time for the hcg to rise. It may be too early yet to tell. I hope it is a sticky BFP for you!:hugs:

Erm if i go by a normal cycle of 32 days then i am 10dpo

I think I may have OV early on C16 so 12 dpo.

Some people don't get anything until 14dpo or later! Don't give up yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->