June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Hey hun just waiting for the results of all my bloods.

Well just went and has a quick look on the OPK i pissed on and guess what faint second line lol.

Better wait and test in the morning!

I had all the bloods done too. I was convinced I had a blood clotting disorder as I had a blood clot in my uterus which caused my first loss. My results were all normal. They have told me it has all been bad luck. I hope your results are normal too.

Hmmm...faint line on OPK. Interesting. Yes, wait till the morning to test!

haha loving the aint no stopping us now!!! nice call Vic, im playing and typing, playing and typing

Hearty we are synched!! well, im a day behind, i dont have a positive opk yet - expected tomorrow but synched enough for me to say we are synched.

thats fantastic about your CD vs soy battle, that really is, its amazing what these plants can do. I reckons it was the evening primrose for me and the ewcm. That mustve improved the quality of egg then - this could be bfp month!!! im excited.

Ive just realised what fx'd means - so i have fxed for ya too lawa, more potential bfp material......cant help thinking the symptoms might sound good. Dont do what i do and spend all your hard won cash on poas. You are torturing yourself with poaopks!!

I am a co,plete addict Nato drives me mad :( JUst hope their real symptoms :/

Nato and heart, whats with the soy???? Is that like soy milk or soy products or is it in some herb form (dont laugh!!!)??
Today i started with green tea and im working up the courage for grapefruit (blahhhh!!!) in the morning as im having no ewcm.... I was also contemplating the preseed but im a bit inbetween on that one....

Vick, I'm totally not laughing. There are no dumb questions! Soy is taken in a pill form. It is actually called soy isoflavones. Some people refer to it as the natural clomid. You take it from day 3-7 of your cycle. If you have a normal cycle and ovulate regularly before CD22, you should steer clear of it. For me, I usually ovulate between CD22-28. The later you ovulate, the less likely you are to have a good quality egg. Soy can help you ovulate earlier, which in my case, it looks like it has. If you decide to take it, please read up on it. There is a good thread here about it and the ladies are very knowledgeable and supportive: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/179679-any-soy-ladies-out-there.html

Evening primrose oil helps women with EWCM also. I'm pretty sure it helped Nato, though I have yet to get any good results from it. I'm also trying grapefruit juice, but not sure that worked either.

Both times I got my BFP's I used pre-seed. Actually, the first time I ever used it I got my BFP. I'm giving Conceive Plus a try this time just to switch it up. I definitely recommend using one of these if you don't have ewcm!

Heart thanks for the info. I wont take the soy as i ovulate day 15-16 in a 30 day cycle.
Ok so im warming up on the idea of preseed, ill give it another go aunatural this month and if im still dry ill go for it next cycle!!!! I never had this problem before my last D&C, i always had tooonnnsss of ewcm....:growlmad:

me too lawa, i hope your symptoms are a good sign

I am not going to take the soy again - i was a bit silly to take it i think, although ive heard tell that it increases quality of egg, but i shouldnt be messing with my hormones unless i have good reason to

the ewcm - this month i had a glass of grapefruit juice a day, 2000iu of evening primrose and 800mg of red raspberry leaf - both supplements to stop after ov

I hadnt any ewcm last 2 months and i am pretty sure that i didnt get it before my bfp in january, that month i used preseed (first time i ever used it too, hearty). This month i started getting it on CD9, so i might actually get 5 days of it, i have had it every day and am now on CD12 - im absolutely amazed. I nearly showed husband but controlled myself.

Vic if you had it before, then you might still be just readjusting - worth trying the grapefruit and EPO though

Nato i will hold my nose and gulp down the grapefruit juice!!!!
LMAO with you almost showing the ewcm to hubby cause this cycle after some serious digging i pulled out a hint of some stretchy stuff, i marched over to hubby and pulling apart my fingers asked "would you describe this mucus like egg whites?????!!!!" He almost started banging his head against the wall!!!!
:rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

hahaha ace - you are worse than me!!! i am so glad i am not the only headcase on the block.

Ladies with longer cycles and heavy AF ect or after d and cs I would recommend well women tablets up untill OV Really helped me :D

If you cant get well women evening primrose and star-flower oil (again to OV)

Vicky, that is HILARIOUS!!! Did your husband have an opinion or was he too busy trying to bang his head against the wall??

Nato, we are synched as far as I can tell. I will hopefully Ov tomorrow. Sounds like you might in 2 days. Woo-hoo!!

Lawa, I've not heard of star-flower oil. Will give that a look. Thanks!

LOL!! No he didnt have an opinion although after we bd he asked what the hell i was on about with the egg whites!! I tried to explain but he went back to banging his head against the wall!!!

Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard right now. He must have a headache!

WOOOHOOOO!!! I got my BFP early!! (couldnt resist, lol) I so hope this baby sticks! I finally feel happiness again! Lots of luck to everyone!

(btw I used preseed and instead cups and pillow under my butt lol)

WOOOHOOOO!!! I got my BFP early!! (couldnt resist, lol) I so hope this baby sticks! I finally feel happiness again! Lots of luck to everyone!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:happydance:

Yay sugarplum!!! Here's to a sticky 9 months!!!

This is my second month using the instead cups. Hope they work this time.

Congrats!!

HEy ladies think i may potentially have a BFP.

VEry very faint on a frer so going to wait and test gain before I get excited!

Line is so faint it envolves squinting and twisting!

f
Megg howd your scan go?

Actually, I'm hoping to have it done in the next couple of days. I called the doc to ask about it Friday, but she didn't get a chance to call me back due to the weekend and our bank holiday! So, I don't know if she'll be able to arrange it quick enough or not! Hoping!

Lawa, those are some good signs babe! Fx'd for you!

Nato, EWCM??? I'm sooooo jealous! I just peed on an OPK and got a positive. I've never gotten one this early - CD15. I guess the soy really did work for me. No EWCM though. Going to drink a gallon of grapefruit juice right now! I may have to change my test date if I end up ovulating in the next day or 2.

Ladies, June is tomorrow. Can't wait to see all those June BFP's!!

CONGRATS!!! :hugs:

HEy ladies think i may potentially have a BFP.

VEry very faint on a frer so going to wait and test gain before I get excited!

Line is so faint it envolves squinting and twisting!

EEK! Pic? C'mon! PIC! :yipee:

Will do one as soon as oh leaves the house he downst know I have tested yet!

Not sure you will see it though keep imagining i have! !

Got a positive test with more colour, today. Can you please put me down for a BFP (even though it isn't so big and fat). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->