June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Hi Ladies, tested today a day early (i know i shouldn't but couldn't stop myself!) BFN!! so new testing date for me, going to try and make it till CD28 (as i have no idea when i ov'ed this month) so Thursday 3rd. Hope you all well xxx

Tested today and got a really faint positive. Not quite a BFP but it'll do. AF not due until Thursday/Friday.

sorry to all the lovely ladies with either BFN or ugly witch showing her horrible head :-(. FX'd for next cycle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rmar hope this is ur BFP huny whoop whoop xxxxxxxxxxx lov caz xxxxxxxxx

i'm out this month, i got my AF today and in the worst pain of my whole entire life :cry:

sorry the witch showed sweetie :cry:. sending huge hugs :hugs: lov cazxxxx

thanks hun just dead depressed now was hoping to get BFP before lap and dye so didn't need to get it my luck :(

Bless you hun, it sucks it really does, especially when you gear yourself up for a BFP & have had such strong Symptoms like you have its all very confusing :wacko:. I hope u get the all clear from the lap dye chick & can get back to it asap. Sorry to hear u are in pain aswell Lynne god damn AF. Just relax put ur feet up with :coffee: & let OH weight on u hand and foot hahaha.

We'll get there hun i promise xxxxxxxxxx

Put me down for 23rd ..bfn so far at 13dpo, c'mon :witch: where are you?

Sorry about the witch Lynne and Vicky. Good luck with the lap and dye Lynne!

Cutelou and Deb, you still could be in, you never know! Fx'd!!

Rmar, do you have a picture??? Good luck, hope it's a BFP!

I have just got back from a weekend away and havent yet caught up with the thread news, but i have news..

i have ewcm!!!!!

i am SO proud of myself. I feel all fertile.

right, now i catch up.

fingers VERY tightly crossed rmar, along with toes and eyes. I wont update until you say so. You are boss.

roll up, roll up, heres the updates......

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192, Allym0101, sugrplum

3rd June - cutelou101

4th June - Rmar, dan-o

5th June - Round2, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel.

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k, Lucina

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby

26th June - Elly2u

Changed ya round M2AntsinPants

Luce, hope youre recovering well. Doing John Travolta moves will defo help.

Megg howd your scan go?

Lawa - good move betting on the tangerines!! how much did you get back? will you buy a round of opks to celebrate?

haha Cazza, i dunno whats changed for me this month with all the different thing i was trying, but ewcm and i have been reunited. I must tell Omi, i was following her instructions. Im so glad its not just me...i was doing it wrong for the first TTC as well. Must be a northern thing.

Sorry to hear about af Lynne and Vic x

spinning this for the girls on the bd train tonight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwjYZzvGkY&feature=related

Hope we are all ok girls :hugs:, sorry for those who the witch got :(

Its almost june already !! :D more or less a week till i test :D hoping this will be a quick ttw x

Hey Nato,

Just got back from a weekend away aswell!

I won about 100 qud gone in my baby fund pot!

Well ladies I cant work out what DPO I am on as I think I ovd early thid month so I am working in me still being due to trst on 15dpo on the 6th of June.

Which means I will start testing tomorrow LMAO well I will be truthfull I just POAS with an OPK lol.

Been haing sore boobs ast few das but today got cramps in tummy and shooting pain down below. so fingers crossed also been really tied which could be the amount of wlking I have done oh well we shall see xxx

Lawa, those are some good signs babe! Fx'd for you!

Nato, EWCM??? I'm sooooo jealous! I just peed on an OPK and got a positive. I've never gotten one this early - CD15. I guess the soy really did work for me. No EWCM though. Going to drink a gallon of grapefruit juice right now! I may have to change my test date if I end up ovulating in the next day or 2.

Ladies, June is tomorrow. Can't wait to see all those June BFP's!!

Hert tree I promised myself I wasnt going to test and wait to see if AF got me as got my hospital results next wedensday.

We said we would never get the BFP on our fist cycle so Iam a bit worried I have done something stupid!

I have been taking pregnacare pre conception and baby asprin this cycle to maximize my chances of everything being ok ?

Lawa, it's going to be what it's going to be. Try not to worry honey. Easier said than done, I know. What kinds of results are you waiting for?

Thanks girls for your wishes!!! Im keeping all body parts crossed for you and heres a special disco tune for all of you left on the testing thread!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QFtd_C-BsI&feature=related

spinning this for the girls on the bd train tonight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwjYZzvGkY&feature=related

Thanks lady! Since I got my positive OPK, you can bet I'll be riding that BD train tonight. Will be playing this in the background.

Hey hun just waiting for the results of all my bloods.

Well just went and has a quick look on the OPK i pissed on and guess what faint second line lol.

Better wait and test in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->