June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

I swear, you leave this thread for a few hours and miss everything. I had to go meet with a client. A lovely elderly woman dying of cancer. I’m driving over to her house cursing my new smiley OPK and thinking about me, me, me. Then I meet her and WHAM! She put life into a new perspective. She was talking about love being the only thing that matters and that while she doesn’t want to die, it is the cycle of life. I’m much more humble at the moment.

Sorry, don’t want to take away from this fantastically hilarious thread. You chicks really make me laugh.

Nat…er…Lucy, I’m with Caz, I totally thought your name would be Natalie!

Caz and all, I really don’t think it’s a BFP for me. At best, I ovulated yesterday. There has been no time for my body to register a new pregnancy. I can’t believe I’m the resident expert on this. CRAP! Well my analysis then would be that either my body geared up to Ov, then didn’t and this is a second surge OR I just caught the tail end of the surge on the OPK. FYI, I just tested again after holding pee for another 4 hours and it was negative again. I’m going to force the hubby down to the bed tonight since he was too tired last night.

Megg, I can totally see that faint line. By the time I saw your pic, you had already posted it, discussed it and BD’d your man! Nice work!

Vicks, I kind of envisioned your doctor to be a Greek God. So pleased he is!

Sounds like there’s a lot of love happening tonight. Have fun everyone!

Thanks! I don't waste any time! :haha:

I'm guessing you geared up but didn't quite O the other day. Or, maybe you're extra lucky and getting a 2nd ovulation! :winkwink: DISCO TWINS!

oooh, disco twins would be lovely! DH was up late last night and couldn't muster the energy tonight. Booo. We'll shoot for tomorrow, but I might have missed my window.

Good morning ladies hope your all ok!

Today is the day i think AF should be due! still getting fain bfps but their darker than they were I think!

Noreal symptoms yesterday aprt from twinges so we shall see xx

Lots of love

Good morning ladies,

Just caught up on latest post Vik I want your doc he sounds so lovely and wants to get you pregnant woo hoo :happydance:

Ahh nato another lucy in the sky with diamonds! :thumbup:

Lawa keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

I need a big scream I'm bleeding again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can not believe it, was feeling so positive yesterday and spotting again dont know what that means. Can you still o if spotting? Its been 12 days now of bleeding with a brake of a day if that.

Don't understand my body at all sometimes I feel like it's messing with me :shrug: whats going on?

twit twoo at meggs and cazza, er and me actually, for all this bding. or sperm theft if cazzas perspective is taken.

I'm on duty again tonight, im just about to poas (not in a bush by the side of the road unlike some discoers i could name) to check my day is defo today. And then, I shall ask nicely for sex, apparently that works.

Hi mehearty, i'll answer your counselling stuff later, im at work, and i think you might be asleep. all this transatlantic typing is a bit confusing. oo, i just realised im talking to real americans. Its like talking to pixies or other mythical peoples.

Its would be amazing if you had twins. I would be very jealous. My husband is a twin, my dad is a twin, and my sister has twins. I WANT TWINS <greedyface>

How you doing lawa? has the witch kept her distance?

Rach, hope you got your timing right

Luce - how much spotting is it? could it be actual ovulation spotting rather than continued bleeding spotting? have you been opking? Apparently you can ov while spotting after mc, but its pretty rare but possible. I dont think i oved at all my first cycle, but i had 19 days of positive opks to evidence that something was afoot.

Lucy, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, not Natalie. x

Morning lovelies.

If anyone reads temp charts, feel free to peek at mine. I had another high temp this morning, but not quite as high as yesterday. Fert. Friend still isn't saying I Ov'd, but I'm thinking I did. I'm hoping one more high temp tomorrow morning will show me I Ov'd a few days ago. DH felt super bad last night about not being able to "rise to the occasion." He was just so tired. We had to have a serious talk about it. I hate serious talks about BD'ing. I had to tell him it was no big deal (yeah right!) and that we just need to keep it light instead of putting pressure on the situation. Inside I was screaming! We compromised that he would go to bed early and then would come home from work early today so that we could have a bit of wine and have some no pressure BD'ing. I'm going to tell him that I already Ov'd so that he really doesn't' feel the pressure!!

Lucy.1, I'll do a collective scream with you....GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
I hope your spotting stops hon. I actually have mid-cycle spotting during Ov almost every cycle. It is very light though. I usually have to wipe to see it. Can you give details about your cycle? When was the mc? How long did it take to get your first AF? Or is this the bleeding straight after the mc? What does the spotting look like?

Lucy.2, you are on a roll. You get an A for effort! You need twins! I want them too. My hubby has lots of them on his side of the family too! Thanks for the definition of NATO.

Lawa, that is great news. Can you post pics of the tests?

You know what there needs to be? A POAS test for progesterone. If we could POAS to see if our progesterone has spiked, we wouldn't have to temp or guess when Ov was. Damn, is anyone a scientist in this crowd? We could make some serious money off of it!

I dont think its ov bleeding although not sure it seems more than just spotting light bleeding I've changed from panty liner to sanitery towel.

Right a bit of back history always had regular periods my husband and I found out we were pregnant in jan after nearly a year of trying so we were very exicted we had an early scan at 6 weeks due to some spotting and pain all was fine saw a lovely little heartbeat but then when we went for our 12 week scan on the 29th March we were told that our baby had died at 10 weeks (something I dont think I will understand) had an erpc done on the 31st March. On the 1st May I got my period slightly heavier than normal and painful I'm normally a 29/30 day cycle. On the 24th May I got rushed to hospital with severe bleeding and abdominal pain sorry ITFI I was bleeding so heavily I filled and went through a s.towel in secs then just had to sit on loo as blood gushed out of me passed out on paramedics as lost so much blood and my blood pressure had dropped. A&e useless the female dr told me some women dont know whats normal and whats not normal well I've been having periods since I was 13 I know whats normal and whats not and bleeding like that is not normal and very scary my poor husband thought I was going to die he was so scared but he covered it well. Paramedics thought it was an early miscarriage as period wasnt due for another week and due to the amount of blood lose. A&e once bleeding had eased just sent me home they were useless.

Went to see dr not my normal dr but a lovely female dr who was shocked they didnt keep me in/do a scan or that I didnt see any one from gynae. She sent me to have blood tests done they've all come back normal. My hcg levels have come back as 1 all they said when I phoned up for results was that I'm not pregnant well kind of figured that one for myself but dont know if that means it was a miscarriage or not. So confused sorry for such a long post but think I've covered everything. :dohh:

HIya ladies no AF loads of Cm though which is all clear now

Will try and get piccy but I have an olympus camera with well dodgy auto focus lol

Lawa, things sound really positive. DYING to see a pic!!!

Lucy, thanks for the details. It sounds like quite an ordeal. So have you been bleeding since the May 24th? Then had a day off? Then started back again today? That sounds like more than a period to me. It is curious since you already had one fairly normal period. And the fact that you have been bleeding for so long is also curious. Do the doctors know you've been bleeding for so long? I don't know, something just doesn't seem right here. I too am shocked they didn't do a scan or blood work when you had all of that bleeding! What were they thinking??? I'm glad your hcg is down now. Maybe it was a miscarriage. How frustrating. I wish I had some ideas for you. Those docs need to be taking better care of you!!

xoxo

Morning lovelies.

If anyone reads temp charts, feel free to peek at mine. I had another high temp this morning, but not quite as high as yesterday. Fert. Friend still isn't saying I Ov'd, but I'm thinking I did. I'm hoping one more high temp tomorrow morning will show me I Ov'd a few days ago. DH felt super bad last night about not being able to "rise to the occasion." He was just so tired. We had to have a serious talk about it. I hate serious talks about BD'ing. I had to tell him it was no big deal (yeah right!) and that we just need to keep it light instead of putting pressure on the situation. Inside I was screaming! We compromised that he would go to bed early and then would come home from work early today so that we could have a bit of wine and have some no pressure BD'ing. I'm going to tell him that I already Ov'd so that he really doesn't' feel the pressure!!

You know what there needs to be? A POAS test for progesterone. If we could POAS to see if our progesterone has spiked, we wouldn't have to temp or guess when Ov was. Damn, is anyone a scientist in this crowd? We could make some serious money off of it!

I would just ignore the 2nd + OPK at this point. They say to just use the 1st + OPK as the one that says O is imminent. Who knows why the other was +... but I wouldn't worry too much about it. It does look very much like you've already O'd!

HIya ladies no AF loads of Cm though which is all clear now

Will try and get piccy but I have an olympus camera with well dodgy auto focus lol

Yay for no AF! Take the tests outside into natural light, and use the "objects closer than 28 inches" mode on the camera... The setting usually looks like a picture of a flower!

Thanks for that megg I may be able to use my camera now!

Pics to follow

Woohoo! :) I had to have someone tell me ages ago how to get a good pic of tests! Its so easy now!

Yep thats right had the massive bleeding on monday 24th then been bleeding since yesterday it had stopped but started up again this morning as soon as I was up. Dr I saw said if the bleeding continues to go back will make an appointment to see her next week she's been really lovely so think its best to see her again she'll get sick of seeing me at this rate.

I know I was really shocked by a&e and their response the dr just didnt seem to give a damn.

Am I right in understanding that my hcg levels should be 0 so the fact that there are 1 indicates it could of been a miscarriage. Its just so frustrating was so pleased to get my first period after missed miscarriage and was starting to feel positive about the future and trying again and then bam the bleeding then just as that seems likes its stopped bam it starts again was thinking I'd be able to start trying again this weekend just want it to stop have had enough now. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Right deep breaths. Thanks for support dont know what I would do without you girls.

Yep thats right had the massive bleeding on monday 24th then been bleeding since yesterday it had stopped but started up again this morning as soon as I was up. Dr I saw said if the bleeding continues to go back will make an appointment to see her next week she's been really lovely so think its best to see her again she'll get sick of seeing me at this rate.

I know I was really shocked by a&e and their response the dr just didnt seem to give a damn.

Am I right in understanding that my hcg levels should be 0 so the fact that there are 1 indicates it could of been a miscarriage. Its just so frustrating was so pleased to get my first period after missed miscarriage and was starting to feel positive about the future and trying again and then bam the bleeding then just as that seems likes its stopped bam it starts again was thinking I'd be able to start trying again this weekend just want it to stop have had enough now. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Right deep breaths. Thanks for support dont know what I would do without you girls.

Not necessarily, sweetie! HCG can be as high as 5 without a pregnancy. It can fluctuate. So, just because it was 1 doesn't mean there was a MC.

Wel ladies Please be honest!

1st piccie is with Fmu second is this afternoon (the blue test)

Im still concerned with how faint they are?

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm275/Bert1968/P5230013.jpg

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm275/Bert1968/P5230010.jpg

Luce, youve been through so much recently, it doesnt matter if the doctor is sick of the sight of you, you need and deserve treatment - espec now the answers are less likely as the stupid doctor at stupid A&E acted so badly. I got very shoddy treatment at A&E, i walked out eventually as she left a tourniquet on my arm for 2 hours. They are too busy and stressed and understaffed to give the same treatment as the EPU's.

Lawa, there are lines there, i can definitely see them. Now you have missed an af, go to the drs and get some blood tests done. Its not necessarily anything to worry about - this month just gone i did a lot of googling about what dpo you should see bfp, and read lots of stories about differing levels of hcg, and megg posted what a massive range the counts can be in a few pages back.

Hey Nato going to see the consultant on Wednesday anyway hun so will discuss with her then x

Thanks megg I didn't realise that. Lawa I can see the lines they both look positive to me!! :thumbup:

Yeah I think I will go back to dr's I'm just so confused!!

I definitely see the lines, no problem! You're not exactly way late... you're only how many DPO? I think that's fine! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->