June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Thanks Meggles (I don't know why, but I have this inclination to call you that, maybe because it is a mix of Megg and Lennon??) I'm feeling pretty positive I Ov'd. YAY soy! Still getting my hubby in the sack tonight for a romp just in case:winkwink:

Luce, I second Meggles opinion on the hcg levels. A level 1 doesn't give you much information one way or the other unfortunately which is why they can't tell you if you had a mc or not. This is why I'm irritated that they didn't do blood work on the spot. If you were having a mc, your hcg levels might have been higher. I'm glad you are going back, this needs to be addressed.

Lawa - those lines are crystal clear babe! Glad you are going in to get checked too. If memory serves me you are only 12 or 13dpo right? To see those kinds of lines this early is great in my opinion.

Nato, do you think you could edit your very first post of this thread and put all the testing dates/BFP's/witches on that first page? Makes it easier to view. I want to see who is testing soon, but can't find the page with the latest info. Thanks luvy.

Lawa darling if i can see the line, and i do by the way, then its there!!!! I skipped work today and got the whole high school gang to skip as well and weve been out since 3pm drinking and dancing!!! Trust me its there.... i can barely type hahahahaha!!!!!
Big thanks to all you great chicks for getting me out of my slump!!!! My friends could hardly recognise me today i was so upbeat!!! I love you all!!

:happydance:Hearty it was!!!!!! Oh my god it felt so good just to unwind and laugh at myself!!!! I used to be such a happy person all the time, and im really glad that even just for tonight i was that person again....!!!!

Dancing, drinks and friends is like an instant anti-depressant! Taking the day off from work doesn't hurt either. I've found that combo to be a lifesaver for me! You've made this disco thread proud!!!

Dancing, drinks and friends is like an instant anti-depressant! Taking the day off from work doesn't hurt either. I've found that combo to be a lifesaver for me! You've made this disco thread proud!!!

Even if this minute im watching GLEE!!!!????:happydance:

Yes, yes!!! Enjoy Glee! I need to start watching, I've heard it is really good. I hope they do a disco song!

Helloooooooooooooooo my gorgeous ones!!!!

Vics im so god damn jelous take me next time thank you please lol!! & we love u 2 sweet pea x x x

Lawa those lines are fab for 12-13dpo PMA PMA PMA!!

Lucy aka nato so glad uve been at it like a wild child to catch that eggy as a matter of fact that goes for all us girlies My god were a horny bunch hahaha I LOVE IT!!!!!

Hearty my little lovely ur so sweet with ur OH i would be a total bitch & be like GET UP THEM STAIRS NOWWWWWWWW!!! But but i hear ya hun & plus i totally agree with Meggles i think u already OV'd god knows what that extra smiley was, Maybees an extra eggy?? OMG twinnys.

Meggles u made me wee with your comment about the gag reflex pmsl!!!

Well update on Moi STILL no smiley :-( god knows whats going on girls? although gotta say the lines are getting darker blue daily on the opk's so i think its on its way im CD14 now but i was a day late on my periods last month so maybe OV's a day late n will be tomoz?? All i can say is im trying my best to keep all bases covered and my OH said let me know when smiley shows up n we'll go for it LOL!!! I've got it my head that i coulda missed the surge coz i only tested @ 6pm so thats a day & a half since i last tested???

Hope everyones fine and dandy this evenin xxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God Caz, if I yelled at my DH like that, we wouldn't even be BD'ing tonight! We've been together a long time (12 years) and he's 41. We used to be able to go at it like rabbits! But we were much younger then! He also has a tendency to get into his head too much. So when he knows I'm Ov'ing, he has a harder time finishing the job iykwim. So usually I don't even tell him I've gotten a smiley. BUT, I did make it clear that we were doing it tonight so I made him go to bed early last night to rest up!

What's up with your smiley? You're right, it's either on its way or you missed your surge and you are Ov'ing right now! I think you should cover those bases and march up the stairs right now!

We should all meet Vicky in Greece and go dancing! What do you say Vicks, we could all feel the way you feel right now!

Wow, I'm soooo happy it is Friday! Still afternoon here for me, but working from home, so it feels like the weekend has already started. Going to drink a bit of wine tonight :wine: :happydance:

Caz just keep going for it!!! Dont wait for the smiley face mate, hot doc said opks just increase stress!!!!!
I defo recommend you girls take the day off and get silly like i did today!!! It was ace!!!

We should all meet Vicky in Greece and go dancing! What do you say Vicks, we could all feel the way you feel right now!

YESSS!!!!!!! well have sooo much fun!!!

my little one is due 5th june 2010 and i can not wait til he shows up

Hey avf, congrats. Not sure if you meant to post to this thread hon. This is really for women who are trying to conceive and are waiting to test to see if we are pregnant. Not sure how supportive we can be for you on this thread. Hope I don't sound rude. Good luck to you and your new bean!

Hahahaha I dont really shout like that at OH hearty well not in so many words anyway :blush: hahaha. I know what u mean bout them getting stage fright when we pressure them bout SMILEYS lol!!!

Awwwww u n Hubby have been together a long time aswel its well cute :).
Me n my fella have been together for 10 years now we were childhood sweethearts :hugs:. Were 26 but sooooooo ready for our baba :baby:. Were setting a date to get married in 2 years just gotta do the saving up n stuff (I want a HUGE white wedding) So chi ching $£$£$£$£$£ money is the main issue. I only plan on doing it once so were doing it good n proper & cant wait!

I've got it in my head ive missed my surge but it doesnt matter as we've DTD anyways so FX'd we caught it, I'll test tomoz & keep y'all updated as usual.

Im having a nice glass of wine (with lemonade so watered down) just watched Britains got talent & now gonna snuggle up to OH n watch a scary film. My kinda Night :hugs:.

Have a lovely evening all & i'll be on tomorrow 2 check how were all doing x x x xLOv Caz x :kiss:

Thanks ladies i am about 13 - 14 dpo today i think as i think I am running on a 30 day cycle this month.

Thanks ladies I am just so scared and really not trying to get my hopes up at the moment when I see something on a scan I will be better never seen anything on a scan apart from empty sacs :/

Oooohhh, that's my kind of night too, minus the scary movie. I'm a scaredy cat! I LOVED getting married. Definitely do it the way you want to do it. If it means waiting until you can afford what you want, do that! How cute would it be to have a little 2 year old ring bearer or flower girl??? A little Cazza toddler!

I think you're going to catch that egg with all the BD'ing your doing, even if you don't see that smiley.

I tested 2x today and got negative OPK's. I think yesterday's positive was picking up the tail end of my surge. I have to believe that!

Have a lovely night doll. Have a lovely night all of you lovelies. Kisses and hugs!

Thanks ladies i am about 13 - 14 dpo today i think as i think I am running on a 30 day cycle this month.

Thanks ladies I am just so scared and really not trying to get my hopes up at the moment when I see something on a scan I will be better never seen anything on a scan apart from empty sacs :/

It is impossible not to be scared at this point sweetie. Just try to relax as much as possible this weekend. Get a pedicure or something to make you feel fab! I am rooting for you 110%. Please give us daily updates. Or hourly. Or minutes. Or seconds!

Awwww thanks hearty made me smile that post did :) ur such a sweetheart.

C u tomorrow chick same time same place lol!!! x x x Night gorgeous girlies x x x x

twit twoo at meggs and cazza, er and me actually, for all this bding. or sperm theft if cazzas perspective is taken.

I'm on duty again tonight, im just about to poas (not in a bush by the side of the road unlike some discoers i could name) to check my day is defo today. And then, I shall ask nicely for sex, apparently that works.

Hi mehearty, i'll answer your counselling stuff later, im at work, and i think you might be asleep. all this transatlantic typing is a bit confusing. oo, i just realised im talking to real americans. Its like talking to pixies or other mythical peoples.

Its would be amazing if you had twins. I would be very jealous. My husband is a twin, my dad is a twin, and my sister has twins. I WANT TWINS <greedyfac
How you doing lawa? has the witch kept her distance?

Rach, hope you got your timing right

Luce - how much spotting is it? could it be actual ovulation spotting rather than continued bleeding spotting? have you been opking? Apparently you can ov while spotting after mc, but its pretty rare but possible. I dont think i oved at all my first cycle, but i had 19 days of positive opks to evidence that something was afoot.

Lucy, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, not Natalie. x

aww thanks but i didnt af arrived at 7pm as soon as i got in from my mummy and son day,but hey ho a new month for me my next predicted fertile days by ff r starting 15th june my 28th birthday lol, ov day 18th june

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->