June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Updates.....

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel, heva BFN

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192 witch got her:(, Allym0101, sugrplum BFP!!!!!

3rd June - cutelou101 witch got her :(

4th June - Rmar witch got her :(, dan-o

5th June - Round2 witch got her :(, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel witch got her :(

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k, Lucina, Shaerichelle BFN :(

17th June - Omi

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen, ruskiegirl

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree, Sassy_TTC

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby

24th June - LucyJ, BabyQ

25th June - pregoinnorge

26th June - Elly2u

27th June - Lynne192

28th June - Razcox

30th June - Round2, stellababy

Hearty I know ya do petal. This is your first soy cycle isnt it? maybe you need a couple of cycles for it to work in your case. Are you going to keep up with it or has this cycle given you the heebie jeebies? I looked up soy and ewcm and seems for some it improves ewcm, so that is a bit of a tempter for me to try again, but a) the ewcm was out of synch with ov and b) i got too much of a scare this month, and i think its lengthened my cycle

WHHHHHYYYYYY is the 2WW so bloody long?? I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Thanks for the info on iron and B12 everyone, im vegetarian and had to have my B12 tested once cos i was getting nervous system symptoms but it came back normal, but i will keep my eye on that due to my diet

M2A - glad you're feeling a bit better today

Razzer, Ive changed your date, now off you go and get busy!!

I quickly went to check my B12 results!!! They were 525 with normal range of 200-1100. So, I guess I don't have to worry about that one! Internet suggests that people who fall between 500-800 could benefit from B12 lozenges. Are they prescription? Or...??? In Japan, 500 is the bottom of the "normal" range! Hmmm...

Just caught up Mummy2angel I am so so sorry I just cant believe it that midwife has a lot to answer for you poor thing sending you massive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Anyone who is iron deficient its worth having your levels checked to see what they are I am prone to anemia and my last bloods were ok the dr said they show the reserve you've got so if there high its a good thing and eat plenty of steak (my dr's advice) unless your a vegie of course. I don't have to take iron tablets anymore but before the miscarriage my midwife advised me to take extra iron to keep my levels up.

I suffer from pernious anemia which is a lack of B12 I cant absorb it from food so have regular B12 injections I have them every 10-12 weeks.

Yay Hearty so pleased for you better get :sex:

I'm hoping this is my month but which ever way it goes I'm going to follow you girls hope thats ok want us all to get our BFP's.

Big :hugs: to all especially M2A!!

Raz, go get that egg lady! Maybe you and I will be on the same 2ww schedule!

Nato, I think I'm done with soy. The spotting that I had for a week was very concerning to me seeing as it didn't coincide with ovulation. From my understanding, spotting mid-cycle can also be due to hormones. I don't want to mess with my hormones that much that it is causing that much spotting and giving me false positive OPKs. Not to mention, it made me ovulate later than normal. If I don't catch this egg, I need to ovulate a few days earlier next month or else I'll miss it entirely due to a vacation I'm taking without my hubby. No more soy for me.

I can't wait until your 2ww is over and you get your BFP!!

Lucy, I hope this is your month too! I do hope you come visit once you get your BFP!! Thanks for the PMA! I did indeed BD last night. DH was tired after playing a gig (he's a bass player in a band), but I kept telling him what a rockstar he was and boosted his ego. It worked! I'm gonna get my rockstar again tonight!

Megg - difference in 'normal' ranges for B12 is a bit worrying, i wonder what the different parameters are between US and japan - whats their reasons for having different minimums i wonder

when i had my weirdy symptoms (which i though was parkinsons cos i am a melodramaticer) i was told i would need B12 injections as a B12 deficiency can be due to an inability to uptake B12, so ingesting sources wouldnt necessarily bring teh levels back to normal

I do think you should discuss with your dr megg

Oo yes me too Luce, well, i nearly had to have injections but i wasnt deficient. ahem. Yes, Luce, thats what i was told about the uptake. As i just, er said.

Hearty - is your testing date still the same with all this talk of moving ov dates?

i think youre right, unless you are under supervision for what you are taking, you dont really know whats going on if its not the expected / desired result - and that there soy seems pretty hardcode, its affected your cycle dramatically and instantly.

oo rock star sperm - you silver tongued charmer, hearty

we've got a big testing week coming up starting Monday, lots of 3 bumpers a day testing

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! (its like im jumping first out of a plane or somert)

we need some BFP's for June, we are underachieving here girls.

I haven't confirmed that I've ovulated yet, so I'm not going to change my test date yet. It will change, I just don't know to what day, so I'm going to hold off.

I'm a vegetarian too Nato. I take a B12 supplement. I hope that's enough! Now I feel like I need to get tested.

May was a big month for BFP's. I can't wait to start seeing them!

Rockstar sperm love it!!

The trouble I found with my Pernicious anemia (or vicious anemia as my husband calls it) is they didn't test for it untill I went in to see my Dr and demanded they do something as I was really really ill they eventually said we could test you for this but its very rare and of course thats what it is was so pleased they finally worked out what it was theres an acid or something missing from my stomach which stops me absorbing B12. Lucy apparatently its slightly more common in women that are vegetarian. I discovered after being diagnosed that it runs within the female line of my family my mum had never been tested for it but suffered from iron deficient anemia all her life.

Fingers crossed for everyone still to test!!

People in japan need more B12 because it is not found in a lot of their diet. Red meats are a very good source of B12 and they do not consume as much red meat as us westerners do.

Speaking of B12.....I hope everyone is taking their supplements!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the B12 police now! I finally got a lot of my blood work back today and they said for sure I had my MC because of the B12 defiency! So I am on everyones back! TAKE YOUR B12!!!!!!!!!

how do you feel about that VG? it must be in part a relief because you can be properly monitored in this pregnancy, but its very distressing to hear things could have been prevented, even if they didnt know at the time

i need to find my old blood tests, but moved house in december so i dont have a cat in hell's chance when most of my belongings are still in storage. I do recall everything being normal though, but i want to know if it was like megg and in the low end of normal cos me and hearty might as well be japanese

I dont quite get that though, cos you either have enough, or not enough regardless of what the nations diet is - so not sure why the Japanese would have a different idea of what is a safe level <thickface>

phew its in the pregnacare - 240% rda.

im off to eat an egg just in case.

Vgibs I have just had my B12 injection I dont take the supplements as dont think I can absorb and know the injections keep my levels up. I've been taking folic acid, iron, zinc but I'm about to start taking the santogen pills for conception and pregnancy which have everything in was hoping the pills would be a bit smaller than the pregnacare but there not damn not good with taking pills :dohh:

Oh mannnn now you guys got me stressed..!!!! you all seem to be taking vitamins by the handful and im only taking folic acid!!! Im sure youve all done your homework so off to the pharmacy to get me some vitamins! :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I just felt the need to post. I did another OPK just now and it was a very strong positive today! Yesterday I got a smiley face too, but it wasn't as strong. I think I caught the surge on the way up yesterday and today is my surge. I also checked my cervix and low and behold, it is open! I've never felt it open before. It's kind of amazing! I KNOW I'm about to ovulate. I'm SOOOOO excited that soy didn't mess me up too much. Wish me luck! This is the first time I've ovulated on a weekend. I'm gonna give my man some champagne tonight and lure him in! :winkwink:

wheres my cheerleader outfit

gimme a H
gimme an E
gimme an A

you get the idea - go, go, all units goooooo!!!

Oh mannnn now you guys got me stressed..!!!! you all seem to be taking vitamins by the handful and im only taking folic acid!!! Im sure youve all done your homework so off to the pharmacy to get me some vitamins! :thumbup:

vic get a special pregnancy supplement like:

https://www.vitabiotics.com/pregnacare/conception_productinfo.aspx

you can get boys ones too if you want to be doubly hysterical, like me.

vic get a special pregnancy supplement like:

https://www.vitabiotics.com/pregnacare/conception_productinfo.aspx

you can get boys ones too if you want to be doubly hysterical, like me.

Thanks doll, i will order it online as the website says that in greece they only sell the osteocare vitamin :dohh: I mean im old but not that old!!!!

From what ive seen and experienced the past year, the docs here really dont insist on vitamins...wonder why that is? Ill have to ask my doc next time i see him..

Love you girls! Thanks! Who else would do cheers in honor of my eggs! I knew I could count on you!

Kisses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->