June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Soooo world cup has started....Hmmmm like we didnt have enough problems bd after 15 hour working days!!!! I have been assured though that well go at it during half time.... How romantic is this baby making process????!!!!

Big up the heart treeggs!!!

pmsl vic, doesnt sound like a laughing matter, but i cant help sniggering at that. He's got 15 mins at half time - he'd better a) be quick and b) not drink too much stella in the first half.

I haven't had a drink for a month, would it be ok if i have a single beer tonight. I will be pie-eyed off one in my uncontaminated state.

Omi said in another thread that drinking for the first 5 weeks of pregnancy is ok because the baby isn't using the mother's blood stream....or something like that. Basically, she made me feel better about drinking a little, especially in the 2ww. Have a beer Nato!!!

Vicky, you and I share our troubles of getting our hubbies to do it on the days that we need them to. He better be quick like Nato said!

pmsl???? reminder im greek and not oh so familiar with the abbreviations!!!!
Well half time isnt much but beggars cant be choosers, and a pint or two (or three!!) will help speed up the process as it usually does for my darling!!

Hearty my doc also says its ok to drink the first 4 weeks of pregnancy, so go on Nato have a drink its friday!!! Ill be heading out myself in a couple of hours, and yes we greeks dont leave the house until after 12!!!

Vicky, I feel like we're the same person! We're both the same age, have both had 2 losses and both of our husbands "perform" well with a little alcohol. That's why I'm breaking out the champagne tonight. It hits us both good and hard and we can get to business!

We're cunning vixens if nothing else. Enjoy your night out tonight. Nato, get a good buzz from that pint!

Hearty if only our cycles were synced (sp?) as well huh????!!!!!
Good luck tonight babes ill be toasting to your success tonight!!!!!
:kiss:

Wow... Its been chatty in here today! LOL So, where do I get B12 supplements? Because I would assume I can absorb it if I'm in the 500's. Is it available with all the other vit and herbal supplements?

Hearty - WOOHOO for O! :yipee:

Megg it should be avaliable with all the other vits and supplemtents.

Enjoy your beer nato and hearty enjoy your champagne tonight :winkwink:

I'm on my own tonight hubby has gone out thinking off having an early night as feeling tired today. Also feeling a bit strange I keep crying for no real reason just watched an epsoide of ghost whisper and ended up sobbing my heart out :shrug:

vic: pmsl = peeing myself laughing. You will be familiar with the word peeing, as we are all pee addicts round these parts.

Omi knows all the good stuff. I always listen to her, so now it would be rude not to. I have actually just made myself a fruit tea. Now who's rock and roll, hmm, hmm

twit twoo at the sexy time with champagne. You are like the ambassador and really spoiling him

Megg's on a B12 mission, are you taking the pregnancy supplements or just folic acid?

wheres that cazza. shes not on BD time so she mustve have friends in real life or somert.

I'm on my own tonight hubby has gone out thinking off having an early night as feeling tired today. Also feeling a bit strange I keep crying for no real reason just watched an epsoide of ghost whisper and ended up sobbing my heart out :shrug:

ahh bebe, i cried a story about a horse which hurt its hoof today

we are very vunerable, its not our faults. You get yourself to bed with a horlicks and a face mask

husband will be home later, yes?

x

Megg, I get my B12 at Walgreens or CVS. I take 250 mcgs a day. You should be able to find them anywhere.

Vicks, it would be great if our cycles were synced. I'd be psyched for synced cycles! (that's fun to say out loud!)

Lucy, my hubby does that too. Are you expecting to Ov tonight or this weekend? If so, I hope it isn't tonight. Maybe tomorrow he'll be rested and recharged and ready to go!

Nato, I do spoil him on days that I want something. Like I said, I'm a cunning vixen.

Omi does know all the good stuff. She's not even on this thread to read the praises we're singing about her!

Where is Cazza? Cazza, Cazza, come out an dance!

Lucy, I just read in another post you are in the 2ww. Sorry you are feeling down. I know what you mean though, I can get so sensitive at the most ridiculous times. Not that the ghost whisperer is ridiculous. I'm sure it was a very very very sad episode!

ahh bebe, i cried a story about a horse which hurt its hoof today

we are very vunerable, its not our faults. You get yourself to bed with a horlicks and a face mask

Sounds like a good idea plus I can take advantage of having the whole bed to myself :haha:

It just seemed so irrational but I do feel better for a good cry I'd say its been ages but I cried yesterday when my husbands phone cut out and I thought he'd been hurt at work he was ok just lost signal yep def a tad irrational!! :dohh:

husband will be home later, yes?

I hope so :haha: He's gone to meet his dad for a drink so he shouldn't be too late. He's going to treat me to chinese tomorrow night :happydance:

vic: pmsl = peeing myself laughing. You will be familiar with the word peeing, as we are all pee addicts round these parts.

Omi knows all the good stuff. I always listen to her, so now it would be rude not to. I have actually just made myself a fruit tea. Now who's rock and roll, hmm, hmm

twit twoo at the sexy time with champagne. You are like the ambassador and really spoiling him

Megg's on a B12 mission, are you taking the pregnancy supplements or just folic acid?

wheres that cazza. shes not on BD time so she mustve have friends in real life or somert.

:rofl::rofl:
You sure you can handle the fruit tea darling?????!!!

Heart i dont know about your rock star hubby cause judging from your pic hes quite fit, but i spoil mine with a gourmet dinner as well when i want my way with him:devil: I can just picture him now eating oysters while gulping down a pint ready for action during half time!!!!!

Prenatal, but I don't know if it has B12 in it. I shall check!

No not Ov I'm in the 2WW. He's popped down the local pub to meet up with his dad as hasnt seen him in a while but he said he would treat me to a chinese take away tomorrow night :happydance: as we're going to be out most of the day so I dont have to worry about cooking :happydance:

Ah just finally caught up. Trying to read this on my iPhone during a 1200+ mile roadtrip was a pain. I kept having to wait for a signal so the next page would load. Only 154 miles to go!

:hugs: to all as we all need one even when we don't know we do!

You all crack me up. My dh thinks I'm totally nuts. He made a comment that he needs to fo back on his blood pressure meds as things are really stressful at work right now, and when I told him I'm trying, he gave me a funny look and said, "so I've noticed... ":haha:
I laughed.
B12? Maybe I should look into that.

vics just given me an idea. im dangerous when i have ideas.

we should have a show off your dh thread. or show them off on here, mine looks like Dr Jack from lost (when i squint a bit) so i am always dying to show him off, but i might have competition with heartys rock god.

ive started on the chocolates, and chocolate and beer dont mix, so im sticking with the fruit tea <sings and sways> strong stuff.

yes we need cazza and omi in here and we have enough bumpers to have a party, a fruit tea parteeee, of course.

Im sorry to lower the tone, but i have got serious trapped wind tonight, i keep getting windy stabby pains in my windy belly and i havent had this for a few years.

haha at megg, still talking about B12, youre worried about that arent ya petal. any joy?

keep up jaymes.

and OooOooOoo at road trip, where are you going? is ashton kutcher driving and everything? (not that i have seen that film)

I wanna do a road trip, im extra jealous. I want to drive from Arizona all the way up the west coast but a) i cant drive (and im 39, how shamemaking) and b) we abandoned the plan when we TTC last september.

now i know all you americans i could do the trip and stay at bumpers houses.

I have been a passenger up the M6 to Blackpool though if that counts. Lots of times.

woo hoo, Thorntons chocolates, half price at tescos, only £2.49. I dont normally shop in Tescos cos i dont like their plastic bag design.

how do you feel about that VG? it must be in part a relief because you can be properly monitored in this pregnancy, but its very distressing to hear things could have been prevented, even if they didnt know at the time

i need to find my old blood tests, but moved house in december so i dont have a cat in hell's chance when most of my belongings are still in storage. I do recall everything being normal though, but i want to know if it was like megg and in the low end of normal cos me and hearty might as well be japanese

I dont quite get that though, cos you either have enough, or not enough regardless of what the nations diet is - so not sure why the Japanese would have a different idea of what is a safe level <thickface>

I dunno Nato....ask Dr Google

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->