June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

vics just given me an idea. im dangerous when i have ideas.

we should have a show off your dh thread. or show them off on here, mine looks like Dr Jack from lost (when i squint a bit) so i am always dying to show him off, but i might have competition with heartys rock god.

ha ha, my dh is nothing to look at really, but I think he's cute. Mostly because after 13+ years of being together he still treats me like a princess. I always say, Marry your dorky friend who has a crush on you!

keep up jaymes.

and OooOooOoo at road trip, where are you going? is ashton kutcher driving and everything? (not that i have seen that film)

I wanna do a road trip, im extra jealous. I want to drive from Arizona all the way up the west coast but a) i cant drive (and im 39, how shamemaking) and b) we abandoned the plan when we TTC last september.

now i know all you americans i could do the trip and stay at bumpers houses.

I have been a passenger up the M6 to Blackpool though if that counts. Lots of times.

Ashton Kutcher = yummy! He's top of my list!

I thought I was bad not getting my license until I was 21! :haha:

We decided to road trip to Colorado this year so we could spend a little more time alone with the kids, and not have to kennel the dogs. We're actually on our way home (99 miles) and I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight!

I'm currently residing in TN, but I am secretly working towards moving back to CO. Will that fit into your road trip accross america plans? :winkwink:

OOooohh, Dr. Jack from Lost??? You've got me beat. Yummy! I'll show off mine if you show off yours!

Vicks, my hubby is fit, but it's genetics. He doesn't do much exercise. I feed him all sorts of things when I want my way!

Jaymes, where are you going? I LOVE road trips. I did one cross country from Massachusetts to California. It was amazing. I did do Arizona and then all the way up the west coast. Nato, you can stay with me if you come to California!

Lucy, I actually love having my house to myself. I love my DH, don't get me wrong, but I do love having my own space. Enjoy it while you can!

Now I want some chocolate. Will settle for the red vine licorice that I'm eating right now.

Jaymes, where in CO? I was just in Breckinridge, Aspen and Veil in April. It was quite lovely!

Denver area. I am native to the area and went to the same high school (not the same building) my great grandfather was principle of. So I'm partial to the area. We love to roadtrip, and do it pretty often as it's generally cheaper than flying. Doesn't hurt to have a DVD player in the car for the kids, the ds's help a ton too!

I remember road trips with my sisters when I was little, and I can say my mom was never surfing the web whilst we played video games and watched movies! LOL:haha:

Im off to bed with the rest of my chocolates now. i will have to go swimming tomorrow as i will have eaten the whole lot by the time i fall asleep, face first in the box

show us yer fellas hearty and Jaymes!! i tried to post but apparently you have to post a link not an image which is beyond my capabilities to host a photo of him somewhere first

I have a proper cousin in california and a cousin Ive never met in Colorado. I will turn up with my belongings in a hanky on a stick like Dick Whittington. I didnt know what TN was and had to look it up, but i would LOVE to go there and i have my eye firmly on CA.

Can i sit in a rocking chair on the porch and say things like 'hurricane's a-comin'"?

where in CA hearty? i am making notes.

if either of you ever want to go to blackpool, im yer gal.

ahem.

Lol NATO. More like you'd be saying "dag-nab-it!". No joke, I've heard people say it! :haha: I burst out loud laughing first time I heard someone say it.
Thank goodness we don't live close enough to a coast for a hurricane, but we did have some pretty impressive flooding a few weeks ago!

Good night lovey. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is an amazing place to visit (and live!) Please come! And if you're lucky, you might even feel an earthquake!

I'm at work, so can't post DH pics. Will do tonight (after BD'ing of course, this girl has priorities!)

Jaymes, I only spent a few hours in the Denver airport. This was my first time in CO. I really want to go back in the summer. I hear it is beautiful! It was snowing like crazy when I was there. Of course Breckenridge is at 10,000 feet!

Yeah, road trips when I was little consisted of singing songs, looking at license plates and trying to get truck drivers to blow their horns! Oh, how times have changed.

I am not completely sure, but if I am on the same 28 day cycle as before my miscarriage, then I should be expecting AF on June 19th. Praying for BFP, so I will go with June 23rd for testing

OH MY WORD my disco divas can Talk a lot (i love it its like good sit down with friends) :haha:.
Its just taken me ages to catch up with you all i think i picked most of it up. Sooooo lets see In a nutshell we've got......

Our lovely Jubbly Nato who's High on fruit tea :coffee: (u little minx u) & scoffing on thorntons choccy mmmmmm Jelous much???

we've got our gorgeous Heatylicious OVULATING
:happydance::spermy::sex::wine: :spermy::sex::wine:. Those little icons say it all my friend!

Luce is feeling emotional, babe to be honest i cry @ every single episode of ghost whisperer i swear when she crosses them over at the end of each episode it gets me every time lol. I love a good cry i do better out than in thats my motto :thumbup:.

Meggles pensively deciding on which pills to pop!!! myself hun, i take pre conception pregnacare and they have every vitamin under the sun in them so i defo recommend them!! Only problem is there the size of a small house :haha:.

Vics thanks for that website baby doll :thumbup: were such criminals arent we hahaha!! Hope you have a fab nite out on the tiles in Greece u lucky so & so :winkwink:.

& We got Jaymes who's on a roadtrip whoop whoop :happydance: You see thats why i looooveeee america you can just drive for miles n miles here in the UK like Nato said the longest stretch we bloody have is the M6 to blackpool probs hahahaha!!!

Phheewwww i think i covered everythin? No doubt ive missed somethin it very late darlings hehehe. As a matter of fact not that im SS but ive been awfully tired today girls :sleep: Im beginning to think i must just be a true like real life Lazy person :rofl: because i could quite easily sleep from 3pm onwards :shrug: maybe i should get my iron n stuff checked out?

Right my gorgeous ones ones im off to pop a pregnacare and a progesterone pessarie then bed time for me :sleep:! OH YESSS i am soooooo god damn hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be on tomorrow my lovelies xxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxx

I am not completely sure, but if I am on the same 28 day cycle as before my miscarriage, then I should be expecting AF on June 19th. Praying for BFP, so I will go with June 23rd for testing

I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

hope you get your :bfp:
:dust:

I'm up for showing off my DH too! :)

As far as the Pregnacare goes, we don't have it! I've checked. Just another thing the UK has that the US doesn't!

No... No joy. No results today either. Looks like I get to wait until Monday now. :hissy: My 2ww is likely going to be over before I find out what's going on! :(

Wow you ladies can chat lots! pregnacare.....I'm not taking it and i'm now thinking I should be....is it the best one then?

I would love to do an American road trip....it's always been a dream of mine....I would visit from bumper to bumper lol!! Come and hug you all x Cazza is only in Manchester.....I could visit her in about 20 mins :haha:

As for showing off our DH's....a pic of mine is in my journal.....linkie in my sig peeps! :)

Here's mine hugging a kitten... Beat that, bitches! :rofl: I kid, of course (about the "bitches"... not about the "beat that" bit)!

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3870207192_cbecdbf5f1.jpg

You're welcome in Illinois anytime you want! C'mon over! We can offer you the most bizarre weather on earth... and if you don't like it, wait about... uhm... an hour?

i've only just woken up and already im over excited

a) I didnt know sparkles had a journal - despite promotion on sig <durr> just trying to find info on you and oh pics now. Yes, get pregnacare, they do a conception version, a pregnacare with marine oil and and his n hers conception version. I am doing the pregnancy version with marine oil, plus have got husband Wellman (which is the same as the his and hers conception version) are you still with me.

b) meggs - hes gorgeous!! and he looks soooo young and untainted. I remember being young. I like his nose. Do you have tornados. The only really stupid thing i want to do is see a tornado. Id love to feel an earthquake too. No B12 in your special pregnancy vits??? what the bloody hell is all that about? You can order pregnancare online from viatbiotics i think.

c) cazza!! stop coming on when im going to bed. we need to synch our posting. You need to visit more often and stop having a life. What're you thinking of BB so far? Last year my lecturer loved it and we would analyse each person and discuss motives in fine detail, it was brilliant having a psychologist on hand to unpick them

d) Jaymes: i wanna say hurricanes a-coming!!! ive been practising that ever since i saw it on a gary larson cartoon in about 1991. I will now start practising dag-nam-it though and expand my repetoire
e) Am defo coming to yours hearty, San Francisco is SO on my hitlist. I wanna see the streets of San Francisco, and i want to check if all the police detectives have little backsides on the end of their noses.

Me (when im not in london), sparkles and cazza's home towns form an equilateral triangle of about 30 miles distance. I can almost see them with mine eyes.

Hi msarkosi - I'm sorry for your loss, will add you in a sec, welcome to the disco testers thread

Morning ladies!!!

Ok so i havent figured out how to post a pic yet but my dh has a Derek Shepard look going, at least from a hair standpoint!!!! Dont laugh cause the hair is a big deal in the med where men start going bald in their early twenties!!!!

Megg, dh is such a cutie and yeah soo young!!

Nato i think we are the only two disco testers who cant drive lol!!! I always meant to learn but....Actually i blame my 10 years in the UK for this...you guys have excellent public transport!!!

Hearty im waiting for the sordid details from last night!!!

found your hubby sparkles, hes veeeery handsome (silver fox) xx

coooor!!! vic i had to google derek shepherd but it was worth it when i got there!! hes lush. I like his hair very much - having a full hair of hair after 40 is pretty unusual.

im so glad its not just me who cant drive. I did take my test once, in about 1991, the blackpool test centre has a box junction at its entrance, and i kangerooed out into it, stin front of 2 oncoming vehicles and stalled.

Im not a natural.

6048_118285561822_758381822_2945476_2206236_n.jpg

think ive managed to put husband on display, is he attached?

edit oo yes there he is

:coolio: OOOOHHHH hes lovely!!!!!

Yeah and dont get so excited the simililarity pretty much ends with the hair!!!
I cant beleive you didnt know who McDreamy is.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->