June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

yeah i cant upload a pic...Nato how did you do it?

Nato - He looks very....Canadian with that chapeau on! LOL

haha, i wont make a joke about mounties

Vic, lemme check what i did

right, Go Advanced

press the envelope icon, which is for attachments

a window comes up, and press 'choose file' for a jpeg, select file

when the file name comes up, to the far right, there is an upload button, i had to extend the window to find it

upload, and then in that same window, a new bit appears saying 'current attachments'

edit - then press upload, i did somert different last time, this time its come up as an attached image. just keep pressing buttons till you get there vic

Attachments

• 6048_118285561822_758381822_2945476_2206236_n.jpg
    6048_118285561822_758381822_2945476_2206236_n.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
i've only just woken up and already im over excited

a) I didnt know sparkles had a journal - despite promotion on sig <durr> just trying to find info on you and oh pics now. Yes, get pregnacare, they do a conception version, a pregnacare with marine oil and and his n hers conception version. I am doing the pregnancy version with marine oil, plus have got husband Wellman (which is the same as the his and hers conception version) are you still with me.

b) meggs - hes gorgeous!! and he looks soooo young and untainted. I remember being young. I like his nose. Do you have tornados. The only really stupid thing i want to do is see a tornado. Id love to feel an earthquake too. No B12 in your special pregnancy vits??? what the bloody hell is all that about? You can order pregnancare online from viatbiotics i think.

c) cazza!! stop coming on when im going to bed. we need to synch our posting. You need to visit more often and stop having a life. What're you thinking of BB so far? Last year my lecturer loved it and we would analyse each person and discuss motives in fine detail, it was brilliant having a psychologist on hand to unpick them

d) Jaymes: i wanna say hurricanes a-coming!!! ive been practising that ever since i saw it on a gary larson cartoon in about 1991. I will now start practising dag-nam-it though and expand my repetoire
e) Am defo coming to yours hearty, San Francisco is SO on my hitlist. I wanna see the streets of San Francisco, and i want to check if all the police detectives have little backsides on the end of their noses.

Me (when im not in london), sparkles and cazza's home towns form an equilateral triangle of about 30 miles distance. I can almost see them with mine eyes.

Hi msarkosi - I'm sorry for your loss, will add you in a sec, welcome to the disco testers thread

Dude... He's going to get all self-righteous being told how young he looks. He's not old, but he's not "young"! LOL That was taken around Christmas 2008, and he'll be 30 in 17 days! But, thank you! I'm quite proud of him! :happydance:

Do we have tornadoes? (P.S. LOVE the lack of segue there!!!) YES! This is from just the other day... about 25 mi (40 km) from my house! :wacko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbDsYCnvYw

Morning ladies!!!

Ok so i havent figured out how to post a pic yet but my dh has a Derek Shepard look going, at least from a hair standpoint!!!! Dont laugh cause the hair is a big deal in the med where men start going bald in their early twenties!!!!

Megg, dh is such a cutie and yeah soo young!!

Nato i think we are the only two disco testers who cant drive lol!!! I always meant to learn but....Actually i blame my 10 years in the UK for this...you guys have excellent public transport!!!

Hearty im waiting for the sordid details from last night!!!

Again with the YOUNG! Dammit! LOL

What's with UK gals not driving? I've been driving for 13 years, and I'm 29!!!

View attachment 90320

think ive managed to put husband on display, is he attached?

edit oo yes there he is

Look at him! You're one to talk... He looks super young!!!

Aww... This (along with Sparkly's pic in her journal) seals it! We will all have the most beautiful babies EVER! :yipee:

LOL Megg!!! I was thinking the same thing about the beautiful babies!!!!
Come on then girls lets see those bfp!!!

Ill probably be out in July again since im CD 13 and still no ewcm.....
preseed next month for sure

hahaha we will, and they will be young babies too

(MrPMT is 29, so not so young but young in comparison to me)

vic lookee at you!! i see you i see you

and i see your Doctor dh, or is that you with your hot doctor? you have too many hot drs, girl.

omg at that tornado, is that the actual one near you? not that they carry ID or owt. That looks utterly terrifying. I saw on the news last week there had been 5 tornadoes and my death wish came out and i wanted to chase them - i studied meterology in my first year at uni. i know they are dangerous but they are incredible too. I got hit by a 6ft high one on blackpool front once. I saw a column of sand coming towards me and i stood in its path.

i didnt realise how much being slapped in the face with sand would hurt

erm, not much comparison but its my only frame of reference

hahaha we will, and they will be young babies too

(MrPMT is 29, so not so young but young in comparison to me)

vic lookee at you!! i see you i see you

and i see your Doctor dh, or is that you with your hot doctor? you have too many hot drs, girl.

omg at that tornado, is that the actual one near you? not that they carry ID or owt. That looks utterly terrifying. I saw on the news last week there had been 5 tornadoes and my death wish came out and i wanted to chase them - i studied meterology in my first year at uni. i know they are dangerous but they are incredible too. I got hit by a 6ft high one on blackpool front once. I saw a column of sand coming towards me and i stood in its path. i didnt
realise how much being hit in the face with sand would hurt

erm, not much comparison but its my only frame of reference

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG i just laughed so hard i got coffee squirting from my nose!!!!

Yeah san kinda hurts when you get face whipped with it!!!!
Never seen a tornado girls but got lots of earthquake experience behind me!!!

DH is not a doctor but a real estate broker, wanted to say mogul but not yet im afraid!!!! And FYI i am also a doctor, not the kind that matters but a sexy doc all the same :coolio:

Next time i visit sexy doc ill bring my camera along and snap away when hes not looking!!!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hdlHfa-yy-8/R9lfYVwuOEI/AAAAAAAAAA4/Y8yHcD0K_R8/S240/7.22.7+Hikes+029.JPG

I think this is the best picture i've ever taken of my family!

The kids were 4 & 6, but are now 6 & 8...

ahh vic i was confusing your oh with someone off greys anatomy ;)

Greece arent doing so well against South Korea. I hope there arent too many glum faces round your way

what sort of dr are you Vic? Are you Dr Beat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDzkAmwCo6Y

I just made myself laugh then

ahh Jaymes, thats adorable.... im a bit envious of your lovely family, what a brilliant pic - were you hiding from a tornado? where is it?

i want 2 children!!!! <sulkyface>

Well i make him wear my lab coat every now and then just to mix it up a little!!!!
Im a chemist but with a PhD soooo i like to think of myself as a doctor to cheer myself up lol!!!! Although im liking the sound of Dr. Beat....

Lol imagine they were hiding from a hurricane....
Beautiful family!!!! Im soooo envious

ahh vic i was confusing your oh with someone off greys anatomy ;)

Greece arent doing so well against South Korea. I hope there arent too many glum faces round your way

what sort of dr are you Vic? Are you Dr Beat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDzkAmwCo6Y

I just made myself laugh then

ahh Jaymes, thats adorable.... im a bit envious of your lovely family, what a brilliant pic - were you hiding from a tornado? where is it?

i want 2 children!!!! <sulkyface>

OH MY! That was too funny! I love it! No tornado, they terrify me! I'm never in pictures as I am always the one taking them :shrug: Plus I look sulky when I don't smile, and I really don't like when I do smile.

I've caught up with all the posts loving the pic's of your OH's I'll try to get one of mine up if I can and without him knowing as not sure he would be happy :shhh:

I'm afriad I dont drive either although I am going to start learning again I'm not very confident behind the wheel but need to learn and I will I hope!!

Liking all the talk about road trips/holidays my husband and I having been thinking about planning one we want to go back to america we went to New York for our honeymoon which we loved the trouble is there are so many places in america that I would love to visit. Could do with having a break away.

p.s. love mcdreamy!!!!!

I hate going to bed because I miss so much!!! Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow and Wow is all I have to say to your DH's!!! They are all so super cute! Megg you are right, there are going to be some beautiful babies. We already know Jaymes and Sparkly can pump out those gorgeous children! Can't wait to see what the rest of ours looks like!

I am seriously so proud of you all for snagging such hotties, who also sound lovely as well!

Nato, LMAO at you asking Jaymes if her family was hiding from a tornado! So funny! My DH is from Missouri which is tornado land. He's seen a few. Not me, no thanks! Though earthquakes are pretty scary I dare say. I can tell you the police do not have backside noses. Most of them aren't very cute either. But, come to SF anyway. There's so much to see. Sparks a bumper tour across America sounds great! My DH does a lot of business with the UK and goes there from time to time. Maybe I'll go with him and visit you all!

Ok, I'm going to try to post a pic of him shortly.

Since Vicky asked, my night was amazing last night. I called him as he was coming home from work and told him I was buying champagne. For us, champagne = sexy night. He got the idea immediately! After a bottle of champagne and a little 50's pinup outfit, we had some fun, wink, wink. Did I not mention I'm a cunning vixen? I daresay I even think I had a tiny bit of ewcm last night! My temp rose a bit this morning. I think yesterday or today is my Ov day. The weather is 84 degrees today. Hot and lovely. Think we'll have one more afternoon shag in honor of the nice weather. I'm still in the running for June!

So there are the sordid details. I'm so thrilled I finally got a positive OPK on a weekend!!!

This is my hubby, playing guitar for me and singing as I walk down the aisle. He wrote the song just for the wedding. Wish I could insert soundtrack.

I just realized you can click on the image to get a better look.

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi ladies!

I'm a bit late in joining this thread but I should be OVing right about now! I had an MC in April and skipped ttc in May so here we are...first day of my cycle was May 27th and I have long-ish cycles so we have been :sex: this week even though right now we are staying with my parents for the month! We moved house a few weeks ago and are still getting things sorted, so that's been kind of a damper on the romance and it means less BDing. I'm also not tracking and part of it is because I'm scared to 'try'.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->