June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Allie, welcome! I hope you catch your egg this month. I'm Ov'ing right about now too. Maybe we'll be in the 2ww together. How "long-ish" are your cycles? Mine are about 35 days though this month will be more like 38.

i'm right behind you girls, i'm ovulating roughly mon/tue, my period is due 28th of this month so we'll see..... hope its a good month for all.... seems june has been a good month for :bfp:

My pictures to big to upload :-( anyone know how to make a file smaller?

Yay :happydance: think I've managed to do this love this pic us on our wedding day couldn't find one of him on his own!! He did look gorgeous :blush:

Attachments

• our wedding! 036.jpg
    our wedding! 036.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
Lucy, you both look amazing! I don't have a good digital one of both of us, but I'll dig around and see if I can find one.

Lynne, yay for you ovulating soon! Get down to business on Sunday to get a good start!

hoping to tonight, hoping for world cup baby :D https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/worldcupbabies.jpg

Witch got me 4 days early this month. On to July testing for me.

I should post my DH's pic on here too

Attachments

• Egypt 162.jpg
    Egypt 162.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
Sorry to hear that Vic fingers crossed for next month big :hugs:

Love the pic sparkly!! Well it is clear to see that the disco testers are going to having gorgeous babies.

LOL Megg!!! I was thinking the same thing about the beautiful babies!!!!
Come on then girls lets see those bfp!!!

Ill probably be out in July again since im CD 13 and still no ewcm.....
preseed next month for sure

I'm TRYYYYYYYYYING! LOL

hahaha we will, and they will be young babies too

(MrPMT is 29, so not so young but young in comparison to me)

vic lookee at you!! i see you i see you

and i see your Doctor dh, or is that you with your hot doctor? you have too many hot drs, girl.

omg at that tornado, is that the actual one near you? not that they carry ID or owt. That looks utterly terrifying. I saw on the news last week there had been 5 tornadoes and my death wish came out and i wanted to chase them - i studied meterology in my first year at uni. i know they are dangerous but they are incredible too. I got hit by a 6ft high one on blackpool front once. I saw a column of sand coming towards me and i stood in its path.

i didnt realise how much being slapped in the face with sand would hurt

erm, not much comparison but its my only frame of reference

Yes, that is the tornado that was near me. The video was taken in Elmwood IL and I'm in Peoria IL. Google says 25.8 mi away! :shock: I don't like it!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hdlHfa-yy-8/R9lfYVwuOEI/AAAAAAAAAA4/Y8yHcD0K_R8/S240/7.22.7+Hikes+029.JPG

I think this is the best picture i've ever taken of my family!

The kids were 4 & 6, but are now 6 & 8...

Aww! Lovely!!!

This is my hubby, playing guitar for me and singing as I walk down the aisle. He wrote the song just for the wedding. Wish I could insert soundtrack.

I just realized you can click on the image to get a better look.

Ooh! More eye candy! This is very entertaining!!!

Hi ladies!

I'm a bit late in joining this thread but I should be OVing right about now! I had an MC in April and skipped ttc in May so here we are...first day of my cycle was May 27th and I have long-ish cycles so we have been :sex: this week even though right now we are staying with my parents for the month! We moved house a few weeks ago and are still getting things sorted, so that's been kind of a damper on the romance and it means less BDing. I'm also not tracking and part of it is because I'm scared to 'try'.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Good luck, honey! :hugs:

Yay :happydance: think I've managed to do this love this pic us on our wedding day couldn't find one of him on his own!! He did look gorgeous :blush:

You 2 look AMAZING! From that angle, he reminds me of "Big" from 'Sex and the City.' :D

Witch got me 4 days early this month. On to July testing for me.

No!!!! :hugs: I'm sorry, hun!

I should post my DH's pic on here too

You mean, now I don't have to go to your journal to ogle your hubby? :happydance: Haha! Of course, I don't... but he's very nice to look at!

We did all catch hotties!!! :yipee:

We did all catch hotties!!! :yipee:

We certainly did :happydance: I've gotta say though all your hubbies look soooo young to me :blush: have you all got lush toy boys???:haha: I'm an older bird who likes older guys :).....actually when I met my DH I thought he was my age :shrug:

I like Mark Harmon....mmmm, silver fox, he's the only reason I watch ncis lol!!

A little piccie to drool over.....

:happydance:

Attachments

• mark_harmon.jpg
    mark_harmon.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
lol what you two like lol... my OH is only 4weeks older than me but looks a bit older than me but everyone says i look about 14 lol

My OH is about 8 mo older than me!

And, mmmmmmmmmmm @ Mark Harmon!!!

So, finally tracked down my test results. Not a happy bunny! Apparently, they were 0.6. I didn't think I'd ovulated! So, both my charts are wrong then? That's fun! If only my doc was in today to tell me what to do next! I'm annoyed, because I think this happened after the first loss. I'm not sure I O'd that time either. I'm very, very annoyed! :(

Sparkly, my DH is 41. He's quickly turning into a silver fox. The pic of him was taken 5 years ago. I'll try to post a more updated one so you can see you're not the only one with a silver fox. (I love that term, btw!) He's 5 years older than me. I like older men too!

Megg....0.6???? I'm as confused as you are. Your chart certainly looks like you O'd! FF even thinks so. WTF?? What do you mean when you say this happened after your first loss and you're not sure you O'd that time either?

Awww megg glad you got your results but sorry it's not great news big :hugs: can you see your dr soon and have a chat about them?

My hubby is 9 years older than me he's just turned 39 (but I dont think he looks his age) and I am 30 in aug. I prefer an older man than a toy boy. Love the pic, I'm a George Clooney fan hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

he he thats cool lucy, i like there is only weeks between me and OH its kinda cool :D we were also born in the same ward same hospital lol

Even my "unadjusted temps" chart thinks I O'd! Feel free to have a look at it here:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/293f8c

Uhm... My chart after my first loss looked like I O'd, but I never quite felt like I did and I never got AF on my own. I had to take Provera to bring it on.

This was the chart in question:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4036/4693614719_bcd36a874c_b.jpg

The reason I have blue CH's is because FF finally took them away due to "too many dpo without a + HPT"... So, I artificially put them back. My progesterone wasn't checked that cycle... but logic would dictate that I would have started my period if I'd ovulated. Right? :(

Holy hot DH's!!!!!!!! My OH takes rotten pics....except the one where I look like a jabbering town idiot and he is all smoldering Quebecquois sexiness....where is that darn pic anyways????

9935_1221436128896_1018737382_30707701_6646237_n.jpg

haha I edited me out

how cute will post picture of my OH in a second

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back