June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

me and my OH: https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/100_0719.jpg

Ohhh!! i'm loving this thread tonight!!!! Lush fellas everywhere.....:winkwink:

My gosh all our men are rather easy on the eye eh?? nnnice :kiss:

*ahem* edited to add.....oh yeah, you're in the pic too lynne lol!!! You gorgeous girl you, I'm loving your hair x

Yesterday, I woke up and temped about 8347038 times. I just kept waking up and going back to sleep. The temp when I finally woke up for good at ~97.7. The time I took it closest to my "normal" time was 97.01. Today, I took it and it quickly gave me a 97.21 and felt "off"... took it again immediately and got ~97.5. If I use the 97.01 and the 97.21, the "unadjusted temps" chart takes my CH's away. Do I keep temping and BD'ing? Or, do I take Provera and call this cycle a waste? Or, do I hope that my doctor has some input (even though I don't believe she will)? Or... ???

Unadjusted temps: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/293f8c

Ohhh!! i'm loving this thread tonight!!!! Lush fellas everywhere.....:winkwink:

My gosh all our men are rather easy on the eye eh?? nnnice :kiss:

*ahem* edited to add.....oh yeah, you're in the pic too lynne lol!!! You gorgeous girl you, I'm loving your hair x

Agreed! I was too busy being pissed about my test to notice a new pic! LOL

awww thanks megg :D my hair is longer now that was taken 6months ago now :D i'm growing my hair want it down to my bum for my wedding (date not set yet) lol anyways. i think my honey is soooo sexy :D but i'm bias lol

oh yeah and people always think we are younger than we are

You both do look quite young! Is it bad etiquette to ask ages? LOL

~23-25? Not sure! I'm bad at this!!! LOL

Marked my "adjusted" chart temps as "fever" for when I was sick and now those CH's are gone too. That makes me feel better somehow! Guess I'm not out this cycle yet? :(

hope u get things sorted soon hun and hope u get BFP soon too.... i was also sick this month got flu.

continuing with the disco theme.........this will be our men soon :flower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5gNYVia2rg

That's no fun! I hate being sick... Also hate that this cycle was so confusing! Hopefully we BOTH get a quick BFP! Bump buddies ASAP! :)

When do I find out if I'm close on your ages?

EDIT: Just realized... Can you please remove my testing date? I don't have one yet! :cry:

Thank you!

heart tree, my cycles are usually about 35 days. I've only been paying attention for about 3 cycles now since ttc but it seems to be the case. And right now I'm at cd 17. When I got my BFP in April I'm pretty sure I conceived on cd 18. So I guess we'll see? I wish we could BD more to up our chances but it's near impossible, sleeping in the lounge ha.

Very cute oh's, everyone! I think I'll try to find a cute pic, too...

you are close hun pretty good most people think i'm in my teens lol

i have been out at my friends birthday party, look at me, home, sober, without having smoked a single cig at 10.30pm. My friend is now 8 weeks (and her sister in law who was 8 weeks was there too) but i honestly, with every ounce of sincerity have no envy towards her, just happiness after everything shes been through (4 years no luck initially TTC, then 2 x mc, early menopause and donation)

At least i can see straight to update:

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel, heva BFN

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192 witch got her:(, Allym0101, sugrplum BFP!!!!!

3rd June - cutelou101 witch got her :(

4th June - Rmar witch got her :(, dan-o

5th June - Round2 witch got her :(, Vickieh1981 witch got her :(, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel witch got her :(

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Lucina, Shaerichelle BFN :(

17th June - Omi

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen, ruskiegirl

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree, Sassy_TTC

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby, msarkozi

24th June - LucyJ, BabyQ

25th June - pregoinnorge

26th June - Elly2u

27th June - Lynne192

28th June - Razcox

30th June - Round2, stellababy

TWIT TWOO at the menfolk and haha at megg eyeing them all up

Luce i heart NYC, ive been there 5 times now and love it more every time, actually the first time i hated it but i got shouted at by a cashier in duane reade for asking for a carrier bag to put everything i bought in. i agree, theres so many places its just not fair / feasible

oo hearty, your oh is tornado proof. and i am PROPER impressed at 50's pin up outfit. I have done my hair like a 50's film star tonight. i need some lessons on how to dress appropriately to match. I bet oh was very compliant you fox.

am speechless at ewcm. that does deserve a celebratory version of the cancan. i wonder if that was the soy - but it was too late for that to be the cause?

Hi Allie, would you like me to add you for any particular date?

Lynne - loving your bfp vs bfn cup. All we have to do is disable the goalkeeper. Back of the net. You are a real cutie on your pic

Vickeh - sorry the witch caught up with you

Sparkly - my husband is 10 years younger than me. bit humiliating with all this Cougar Town on telly, i was 32 when we met therefore i am not a cougar. Repeat, nato is not a cougar.

Megg, im sorry i cant offer anything sensible, i wish i was the Ovulation Detective. I should go on a training course. And stop saying thing slike "Yesterday, I woke up and temped about 8347038 times" and making me laugh when i am supposed to be being serious about your chart. im sorry i dont have any uneducated or educated responses to whats going on, but if this cycle looks likely to be a no show, id get the provera on the go - i assume your usual cycle length is 28ish? if so, id get ont the next cycle pronto. I didnt ov after my loss either - but i dont really understand what youve done to the adjusted temps, and why adjusted temps are better to work with as they are adjusted

Smokin hot oh's! Just thought I'd add that.

awww thanks hun :D i think its a really great picture of us my mother in law drunk took it at christmas :D lol.....

thanks for my cup was just messing around we're all hoping for world cup concieved babies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->