June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Nato i really dont want to smoke anymore but i just cant seem to convince my hand to stop reaching for that ciggie :blush::growlmad:

I hate re-decorating...Me and hubby have moved house 3 times in the last 5 years so anything that involves movers, contractors or IKEA gives me the willies!!!

So ive decided to head out to the beach now and let the sun and sea water nurse my hangover!!!! Problem is that 90% of Athens is gonna do the same thing so ill probably end up with a UTI from all the pee in the sea :rofl::rofl:

Nato go ahead and test all you want, i for one need to see yours and all the june testers bfps soon!!!!!

Megg its annoying i know...just the thought that i wasnt ovulating made me feel even less of a woman than i already felt.... fx that youll be back on track very soon!:hugs:

I think that until i get a bfp i will limit my outings to those involving only my best gay mate and his crew..!!! SOOO much more fun and no baby talk, oh and no belly rubbing!!!!

NATOOOOOO NOOOOOOO i cannot believe that as we speak ur pissing on a stick!!! ur too naughty for words mrs!!

Sofa shopping on hold girls OH has just had a call out from work :cry: im gutted we had a lovely afternoon planned which involved stopping for a carvery lunch God Damn STUPID work :growlmad:. On a plus though he gets paid 8 hours for a call out on a sunday even if it only takes 2 :winkwink:. Bless him though he's such a little grafter x x x x

Ooooh and yes girls go and see Derren if he's on near you i highly recommend it :thumbup:.

Thanks for the heads up on the FRER offer Nato <leaves smoke as she runs to nearest boots>

Im loving the new BB by the way chick its all gonna kick of with them lot I feel it in my bones :haha: x x x

I finally have to ask! What is a BB? :(

Nato i really dont want to smoke anymore but i just cant seem to convince my hand to stop reaching for that ciggie :blush::growlmad:

I hate re-decorating...Me and hubby have moved house 3 times in the last 5 years so anything that involves movers, contractors or IKEA gives me the willies!!!

So ive decided to head out to the beach now and let the sun and sea water nurse my hangover!!!! Problem is that 90% of Athens is gonna do the same thing so ill probably end up with a UTI from all the pee in the sea :rofl::rofl:

Nato go ahead and test all you want, i for one need to see yours and all the june testers bfps soon!!!!!

Megg its annoying i know...just the thought that i wasnt ovulating made me feel even less of a woman than i already felt.... fx that youll be back on track very soon!:hugs:

I think that until i get a bfp i will limit my outings to those involving only my best gay mate and his crew..!!! SOOO much more fun and no baby talk, oh and no belly rubbing!!!!

AMEN! I've been with mine more lately than anyone! I love him! And, he looks/acts like Russell Brand! *swoon* Closest I'll ever get to hanging off Russell's arm! Damn the luck!!!

Part of his crew is a younger straight couple (early 20's) that I adore! The girl and I get on great. Oddly enough... We've only sort of had the baby talk... but she was rendered infertile by the Depo jab because of some weird allergic reaction to it. By the time they realized, it was too late. So, at 23, she already knows that she'll never have a baby. Really puts me in my place.

I swear, if I can ever make all of this work and she wanted, I'd love to surrogate for her! It would really make it all worth it, ya know? She'd be such an amazing mum! :cry:

Annnnnnnnnnnd... I'm spotting? O? AF? What gives? :wacko:

Wow megg that does put some perspective on our problems....Wonder how one deals with such a diagnosis at a young age.... I also have thought of being a surrogate, i think its the most generous act and after going through all this i can almost feel what these women must be feeling....

My gay friend has a crew of older gay men and a couple of older single women who never even consider the idea of being a mother...Its soo odd!!! Im very thankful though for their life choices cause it makes a night out with them the best anti-depressent in the world!!!

Haha! Yeah... I love the crew! Uhm... I don't know exactly how she dealt with the diagnosis so young. Apparently the damage was done when she was about 15-16. I really want to know what precisely it did to her that she's certain she can't have children... but I don't want to pry. I can't help but feel like all hope can't really be lost with today's technology! But, I know its possible! That would make her the 2nd woman (of the very few women I know in this area) who can't have children. The other is around 30 and has already tried and failed IVF and several other things with no real explanation as to why.

I'm in 2 minds about it... On one hand, knowing 2 people who absolutely cannot conceive really lowers (statistically) my chances of falling into the same category, as awful as that may sound. But on the other hand, maybe its a bad omen! I don't know! I try not to think much about it. I feel like an awful person every time I think of that first bit. But I'm very statistically minded... and I can't help but take notice of such things! :(

Good morning lovelies. Nato, you are a bad girl! I was asleep when you tested. I can’t be blamed for not stopping you! On that note, you know by now it doesn’t mean anything that you got a BFN at 9dpo. I completely felt symptoms at this stage with both of my pregnancies and got BFN’s. But, I have a feeling no matter what I say, you will continue to test seeing as you just bought all of the FRER’s in your area. So, you better keep us updated with every test!

Vicky, I was in utter shock when I read your post about last night. It seriously sounded like a horror movie. The worst part was the very end where those big bellies were trying to comfort you. Seriously? I don’t know how you endured it, but I’m proud of you for getting through it. I hope you enjoy your time in the sun with your gay, non-baby obsessed friend. That should be perfect therapy after last night!

Cazza, I don’t know Derren Brown, but love David Blaine. Sounds amazing. Maybe you could get him to turn all of the tests you take into BFP’s!! I hope you get your new sofa soon. I love buying new furniture! Take a picture of it when you get it! Good for you for resisting testing. But I can already see that you and Nato are going to feed into each other. I’ll try to stop you both, but since we’re on different time zones, I’m not sure I can do it.

You know what we need is a 2ww test we can pee on! I wouldn’t tell us we’re pregnant, but maybe could tell us something else. Like what our progesterone is. Or, if our symptoms are meaningful. Vicky, you’re a doctor, can you whip some sort of pee test up for all the ladies in the 2ww?

Megg, what’s up with the spotting? Has it increased? Could it be AF? If it isn’t O, I hope it is AF. Keep us posted, I’m dying to know! That is quite a sad story about your friend. I would be so bitter if I were her. I love that you are considering being a surrogate for her! Have your babies and then do it.

AFM, no new news. Have gotten 3 days of positive OPKs but that it normal for me. I usually catch the beginning, middle and end of the surge since I’m so obsessed with POAS! (See Cazz and Nato, I’m not as good a girl as you might believe). I BD’d again last night. 3 nights in a row is almost a record for us in our old age! LOL! I don’t think DH has it in him again today. My temp didn’t rise as much as I would have liked it to this morning, so we’ll see. I’m guessing I already Ov’d, but who knows!? At this point, I’m just trying to stay calm about the whole damn thing (yeah right!) Another beautiful day here in California. Going to spend my day in my garden!

lol we're both in our mid 20's :D everything things we're dead young. we're off out to dinner tonight but my first response ovulation test seemed a bit darker today so DTD and used pre-seed and softcups. so hopefully we'll get our world cup baby:D

Oh Megg that is just so sad to hear about your friend the poor women she sounds like a very strong lady to deal with something like that I can't even begin to imagine how she must feel.

Really hope you catch you eggy hearty sounds like you've been giving it a good go!! Love the idea of a TWW test, it would make a small fortune.

I've been out for a long walk along the seafront in the sunshine with my hubby it was lovely.

Fingers crossed for you lynne.

Going to have a decaf :coffee:then must do some work.

Lynne, I hope you catch that egg!!! World cup baby, world cup baby! I used pre-seed and soft cups this cycle too.

Thanks Lucy, it has been a good go! I just hope I ovulated!!!

The walk sounds divine. You've inspired me. I'm going to grab my hubby and take a long walk along the sea as well.

Don't work too hard, it is Sunday after all!

Awwww hearty if only he could turn our test into BFPs how amazing would that be :). And once the house is all decorating and looking fab i'll defo post a piccy im soooooooooo excited i love decorating x x x
So pleased uve had lots of smileys sweetie whoop whoop!!! FX'd for u.

Meggles BB is Big Brother :thumbup: do u guys have one over there??? This is the UK's last one its been axed after this one booooooo!!! I Heart it :kiss:.

AFM: Ive had niggles in my boobs like quick shooting pains on & off for a couple of days now and truckloads of CM since ovulation which seems to have got heavier today?? so im hoping these are early symptoms :shrug:.

Really hard not to get our hopes up isnt it girls especially when you and ur OH have put ur all into it this cycle. I hope eggy was sperminated x x x

How do i add the disco testers sig thing? I'm to lazy to look back lol :haha: i went back a few pages and gave up :lol:

When you have a spare hour, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1V6rJ1qreA&has_verified=1

Its a Derren Brown show where he turns a group of middle managers and professional business people into bank robbers who attempt carry out an actual heist on a security van

its mentaltastic

i need my hands slapping for how naughty and out of control i have been today, i have had 2 bfn's (so far). I didnt report straight back cos i had to stand guard over a baby bird in the garden that next doors cat was trying to eat. I have ruined my relationship with the cat who is now not talking to me.

Caz, i am getting right into the BB thing, i dont have any favourites yet. They are defo gonna kick off.

Vic, i knw what you mean, i wanted to give up for about 10 years before i actually did and the difference was me thinking, right, im giving up - thats it, i dont just want to, i WANT TO. the Allen Carr book helped me change my thinking about it. Weirdly, now, when i see people smoking, i dont see them smoking, i see them 'taking drugs' so to speak.

i need a gay best friend. i need some friends full stop really. Megg my friend who i saw last night, who is now pregnant scared the crap out of me with her story. I need to be around positives myself. The negatives make me think I'm next for the baby chop.

hearty, too late for me, save cazza. and being asleep is no excuse. Can you imagine if Batman said he couldnt save gotham cos he was having a snooze? you should go and think about what you did wrong.

hearty im sure theres somert in the progesterone wee stick - last time you mentioned it i googled it and then got distracted. I cant find owt on pee sticks, but there seems to be a saliva test - how good would that be.

are your main efforts for the cycle complete now hearty? there had better be some action going on in your uterus in this 2ww. and all our uterus's

i will stop talking about uterii now.

How do i add the disco testers sig thing? I'm to lazy to look back lol :haha: i went back a few pages and gave up :lol:

there ya go

Code (no *'s):

[*img]https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg[*/img]

you have to copy the above, remove the * from it

i dont see the sig, M2A

dont make me come over there

No updates, but as its Sunday night and we have a busy week ahead, i thought we'd do a little audit

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel, heva BFN

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192 witch got her:(, Allym0101, sugrplum BFP!!!!!

3rd June - cutelou101 witch got her :(

4th June - Rmar witch got her :(, dan-o

5th June - Round2 witch got her :(, Vickieh1981 witch got her :(, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel witch got her :(

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Lucina, Shaerichelle BFN :(

17th June - Omi

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen, ruskiegirl

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree, Sassy_TTC

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby, msarkozi

24th June - LucyJ, BabyQ

25th June - pregoinnorge

26th June - Elly2u

27th June - Lynne192

28th June - Razcox

30th June - Round2, stellababy

The audit:

Between now and next sunday, we have on the testing blocks:

Jenna_1980, goddess25, libbymarks198, NatoPMT, Lucina, Omi, Cazza22, africaqueen, ruskiegirl, MinnieMone, heart tree, and Sassy_TTC

.....which is by far the highest number of testers.

do we have to do some team building motivational exercises, and are we all briefed on whats expected?

Now, i expect some tears, some laughs, but most of all you orrible lot, i expect some BFP'S!!!!!!

do i make myself clear?

Ive had niggles in my boobs like quick shooting pains on & off for a couple of days now and truckloads of CM since ovulation which seems to have got heavier today?? so im hoping these are early symptoms .

Really hard not to get our hopes up isnt it girls especially when you and ur OH have put ur all into it this cycle. I hope eggy was sperminated x x x

I know what you mean Caz I've been dreadful today, yesterday I had bad cramping and spotting off and on thought my period was coming but it's stopped today so now I'm convinced it was implantation bleeding. My skin has flared up (I suffer from eczema) just like it did when I was pregnant with my lost little one oh and I'm sure my boobs are slightly bigger that or my body/mind is messing with me. I'm determined not to test untill my period is late I'm due on the 22nd (I think) so will test the 24th, at least that is the plan lets see how long I stick to that :blush:

WOW! It always amazes me how long I spend catching up in the mornings! Doesn't help that I slept in until 11:00 :blush: It was awesome! I did some how manage to wake up @ 6:40 am to temp, then promptly fell back asleep!

I have had some serious ferning on my salivascope, but no +'s on my opk's... That's ok, my dh doesn't mind all of the extra action! I swear I've become a nymphomaniac!

I wish I could get a new couch! Megg, you want to come decorate for me? I literally have NOTHING hung on my walls. We've been here a year, and nothing. :shrug:
That's another thing we get bored easy too, we've moved 6 times since my ds was born, he is 8... We moved 5 times before that since we moved in together, so in the last 14 years (almost 15) we've moved 11 times. We must be crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->