June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Cazza and Lucy, sounds like we might have some BFP's in the house! Very promising signs I think! Cazza, DON'T TEST YET!! Nato told me you were to be saved as she is a lost cause. I'll do my best to wake up every hour to tell you not to test if I need to. That will mess up my temps, mind you, but I'll do it if I need to.

Nato, I'm gonna watch Derren tonight. I think we're done BD'ing. FF shows that I ovulated 3 days ago! (I actually think it was 2 days ago, but I'm pretty sure it happened). Did an OPK just now and it was negative. That is usually how it goes for me. 3 days of positives and I usually Ov on the second or third day of the positive. So...I'm feeling positive!

Yeah, I want a test that defo tells us we've Ov'd. I want to pee on it every day!!!

M2A, glad you got the siggy. Bring that disco vibe to July's thread.

xoxo

Girls, I've officially gone to Crazy Town. I was at the market buying olives yesterday and was trying to figure out if they had pits or not. I wanted ones without pits so I closely looked at them and thought, "oh, that must be what my cervix looks like when it's open."

Later that night, I was watching a program about making potato vodka. They get all the liquid out of the potatoes and it comes out a whitish creamy liquid. The guy put his finger in the mixture and rubbed it on his fingers. I thought "oh, that's what cm looks like right before it's fertile!" I literally started to tell my DH and then quickly stopped myself. There was no way he would BD with me if I started talking like that.

So here I sit, in crazy town. Who wants to join me?

Ive had niggles in my boobs like quick shooting pains on & off for a couple of days now and truckloads of CM since ovulation which seems to have got heavier today?? so im hoping these are early symptoms .

Really hard not to get our hopes up isnt it girls especially when you and ur OH have put ur all into it this cycle. I hope eggy was sperminated x x x

I know what you mean Caz I've been dreadful today, yesterday I had bad cramping and spotting off and on thought my period was coming but it's stopped today so now I'm convinced it was implantation bleeding. My skin has flared up (I suffer from eczema) just like it did when I was pregnant with my lost little one oh and I'm sure my boobs are slightly bigger that or my body/mind is messing with me. I'm determined not to test untill my period is late I'm due on the 22nd (I think) so will test the 24th, at least that is the plan lets see how long I stick to that :blush:

Wow Luce now thats what i call will power :thumbup:!! There aint a hope in hells chance that im waiting till after AF is late. Nope, no way, no how, i feel the urges every single morning when i go for my first morning wee, I swear it takes everything in me to not reach into my little pregnancy toiletry box hahahaha :haha:.

I really hope that spotting was Implantation babe TBH im pretty sure it will have been seen as ur not due for AF untill the 22nd
:happydance::happydance:.
Have you got lots of CM?? at first i thought mine was off my pessaries but its not its full on mucus :blush: eeewwww!! sorry girls TMI!!
Im hoping for more symptoms this week & i'll be sure to keep y'all updated & i expect the same :winkwink:.

Lov Ya's xxxx

Cazza, I had lots of creamy CM for both of my pregnancies during the TWW. However, if you are doing progesterone pessaries, that could also be causing the increase in CM. I use progesterone cream after Ov and I defo notice more CM. I googled it and sure enough, progesterone is what causes the increase in CM. So, if you are increasing your progesterone, then you are most likely going to increase CM too.

How many DPO are you??

PS: Nato i am loving that Vid & shall be watching it laters fo shorr mofo!!!

& Hearty i hope your right babe :). U really dont need to drag me back down to reality babe, i have decided to be well behaved untill AT LEAST wednesday hahahaahah!!! oooohhhhh its exciting/// scary as shit this poas lark!!!!!!!! & ur right by the way Nato is soooooooooo past being saved hahahaha, gotta love her for it though x x x

Oh & PPS:

Hearty im going crazy too u wanna see what i have been googling im a crazeeeee woman i tell thee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been heavily stuck into the 2ww website. I have been reading everyones symptoms who got a bfp

the most poplar seem to be the cm (but i had that last month when i got my bfn), leg cramps, sore boobs / nipples, blue veined boobs, stuffy nose, metallic taste, implantation cramping spotting, headaches, nausea, hunger

i am feeling pretty confident this month and im taking you with me cazza. I dont care how many bfns i get this week, there WILL be a bfp at the end of it i swear.

right, who else on the list is coming over to 1st trimester? hearty, you confident? Luce, you up for it?

jhahaha at the olives. I have a bottle of shower creme that i am a bit freaked out by, the top of it, where the shower creme comes out looks scarily like a cervix. With mucus.

look what TTC has done to us

Girls, I've officially gone to Crazy Town. I was at the market buying olives yesterday and was trying to figure out if they had pits or not. I wanted ones without pits so I closely looked at them and thought, "oh, that must be what my cervix looks like when it's open."

Later that night, I was watching a program about making potato vodka. They get all the liquid out of the potatoes and it comes out a whitish creamy liquid. The guy put his finger in the mixture and rubbed it on his fingers. I thought "oh, that's what cm looks like right before it's fertile!" I literally started to tell my DH and then quickly stopped myself. There was no way he would BD with me if I started talking like that.

So here I sit, in crazy town. Who wants to join me?
:haha::haha:

Crazy town is where ive been living the past year!!!! Just ask anyone who was at the wedding last night about that crazy chick who more than once was sprawled on the floor blubbering like a maniac!!!! Oh and i forgot to mention that at the end of the wedding i ran my fingers through my hair and my giganto hand made ring got caught up in it and i started crying all over again while poor hubby was trying to untangle the mess:rofl::rofl:
I kept yelling just cut off my hair save the ring, while the others at the table stared with their mouth open!!! CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!

Id love to help out with the super cool invention but unfortunately my area of expertise is waterproofing and construction chemicals:dohh:
If you have dampness or leaking im your doc!

ive been heavily stuck into the 2ww website. I have been reading everyones symptoms who got a bfp

the most poplar seem to be the cm (but i had that last month when i got my bfn), leg cramps, sore boobs / nipples, blue veined boobs, stuffy nose, metallic taste, implantation cramping spotting, headaches, nausea, hunger

i am feeling pretty confident this month and im taking you with me cazza. I dont care how many bfns i get this week, there WILL be a bfp at the end of it i swear.

right, who else on the list is coming over to 1st trimester? hearty, you confident? Luce, you up for it?

jhahaha at the olives. I have a bottle of shower creme that i am a bit freaked out by, the top of it, where the shower creme comes out looks scarily like a cervix. With mucus.

look what TTC has done to us

OOOOooohhh Nato im loving this positive you!!!! makes me wanna dance with excitement :dance::headspin::loopy: :bunny:.
I have been having twinges in my nipples for 2 days and they feel tender im like 7dpo now so im probs just dilusional but with my other 3 pregnancys i also remember my symptoms starting out with my Boobs changing first & cramping in my uterus which is what i have now Ive got everything crossed that it isnt my imagination :shrug:.
Hearty ur probs right but i used these pessaries last month aswell & i never had this much ive had to put a little pad in my knicks :blush:. Weve not had a nookie for 3 days either so it cant be leakige IYKWIM hahahahaha!!! my god i am discusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there is a good few of us moving over to 1st tri OR should i say SHIMMY SHIMMY over :bunny:.:bunny:.:bunny:.

Crazy town is where ive been living the past year!!!! Just ask anyone who was at the wedding last night about that crazy chick who more than once was sprawled on the floor blubbering like a maniac!!!! Oh and i forgot to mention that at the end of the wedding i ran my fingers through my hair and my giganto hand made ring got caught up in it and i started crying all over again while poor hubby was trying to untangle the mess:rofl::rofl:
I kept yelling just cut off my hair save the ring, while the others at the table stared with their mouth open!!! CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!

Im sorry you were so upset..... at the same time as being delighted at how cuckoo you sound - i love crazyvic!!

c'mon cazza, lets be delusional while we can.

Bfp bfp, cazza's getting one, just like me

I'm with you woo hoo feeling the PMA!! :happydance: Also the tops of my legs just under my buttocks were killing me yesterday like I'd done a massive work out and hubby seems to recalls me complaining about that before I got a positive last time so fingers crossed.

Hearty I'm with you in crazy town too my poor hubby thinks I'm slowly lossing it and wasnt best please with me descriping the different stages of CM to him :haha: Also I think I should step away from google!!

Wow Luce now thats what i call will power !! There aint a hope in hells chance that im waiting till after AF is late. Nope, no way, no how, i feel the urges every single morning when i go for my first morning wee, I swear it takes everything in me to not reach into my little pregnancy toiletry box hahahaha .

hee hee caz :haha: I havnt got any tests which stops me dashing off to loo each morning and peeing on a stick. I'm not going to buy any yet as I know if they are in the house I'll cave just need to avoid all chemist and supermarkets so I dont buy any.

Hearty - Seems to have gone as quickly as it showed up. Not sure what to think of that! :wacko: Sincerely hoping you caught your eggy!!! :)

:rofl: at the food related to cervixes and CM! :rofl: *joins you in Crazy Town*

lynne - Go World Cup Baby!!!! :happydance:

Lucy - Me either! In the short time I've known her, she's mentioned it a few times... So, it obviously bothers her quite a bit. I just wish I knew what to say! :(

Cazza - Yes, we have Big Brother. But, I haven't watched it since Season 1... which was during my 1st marriage! LOL So, its been a while! :haha: Symptoms sound promising!!!

Nato - Everyone needs a gay best friend! They're amazing! :) But, I like your friend Megg's name! So, she's okay in my book! LOL

Jaymes - YES! I'd love to come decorate for you! LOL Where in TN are you? I need a trip to TN anyway! :)

Vicky - Oh, honey! You need a :hugs: in the worst way! :rofl:

AFM... I'm realizing that I don't even get to test in the thread with my banner! Although, I'm quite proud to see it on all your siggies... But, its crap that I don't even get to test! :(

Hearty - Seems to have gone as quickly as it showed up. Not sure what to think of that! :wacko: Sincerely hoping you caught your eggy!!! :)

:rofl: at the food related to cervixes and CM! :rofl: *joins you in Crazy Town*

lynne - Go World Cup Baby!!!! :happydance:

Lucy - Me either! In the short time I've known her, she's mentioned it a few times... So, it obviously bothers her quite a bit. I just wish I knew what to say! :(

Cazza - Yes, we have Big Brother. But, I haven't watched it since Season 1... which was during my 1st marriage! LOL So, its been a while! :haha: Symptoms sound promising!!!

Nato - Everyone needs a gay best friend! They're amazing! :) But, I like your friend Megg's name! So, she's okay in my book! LOL

Jaymes - YES! I'd love to come decorate for you! LOL Where in TN are you? I need a trip to TN anyway! :)

Vicky - Oh, honey! You need a :hugs: in the worst way! :rofl:

AFM... I'm realizing that I don't even get to test in the thread with my banner! Although, I'm quite proud to see it on all your siggies... But, its crap that I don't even get to test! :(

:rofl: world cup baby indeed alot of babies will be born in 9ish months because of the world cup hopefully we'll all be there too! i think germany done well in thier game today so we'll see what the world cup holds for all of us, footballers and TTC'ers alike! :D

Megg i think we should carry on with the banner in the July thread, hopefully there wont be any more additions as WE ARE EXPECTING YOU LOT LEFT TO DELIVER THOSE BFP, but for the rest of us it stays!!!

My day at the beach was just the thing to bring me back to sanity, the water was cool and the sun on my face really hit the spot..I think im getting the beginning of a tan actually...:headspin: To top it all off we had a lovely dinner of grilled calamari and veggies yummmm!!!

Nato i love your positive energy-you go girl!!

Still no ewcm for me:growlmad: i guess the tea and grapefruit just isnt doing enough....

im going to bed now, but just popped in to laugh at you all one more time

haha at megg and her sympathetic hysterics

haha and oo at Lucy's buttocks (a phrase that could be taken dangerously out of context)

Vic - have you tried the evening primrose oil days 0 - 14? i had some this month for the time time in living memory (last ewcm probably pre-WWII) and epo mightve contributed

i did an essay tonight woo HOO im not a total loser destined to fail cos im too lazy!! go me. Im on fire.

Night my lovelies xxx

... which was during my 1st marriage! LOL So, its been a while! :haha:

1st marriage!!!!!!!!!!!..... I had one of those, they are short, and just for practice run purposes....for when ya meet the right one :kiss:....where's the journal.....boo!! i'm such a nosey old cow!

I don't get the banner or to test either hun, but i'm here anyways...:shrug: shh keep it down and we won't get turfed out

I'm not testing this month either girls, but I am officially a disco tester.
Today I've peed on two LH test sticks. That counts for something right?

... which was during my 1st marriage! LOL So, its been a while! :haha:

1st marriage!!!!!!!!!!!..... I had one of those, they are short, and just for practice run purposes....for when ya meet the right one :kiss:....where's the journal.....boo!! i'm such a nosey old cow!

I don't get the banner or to test either hun, but i'm here anyways...:shrug: shh keep it down and we won't get turfed out

Haha! That's a good point about first marriages! Mine was 4 years. How long was yours? I don't have a journal on here... I've had about 3 or 4, but they've all gotten locked and/or deleted. I have people who hate me and can't leave well enough alone. And, it always manages to go badly when I try to have one. :shrug: Just ask... I'll tell! :)

I'm not testing this month either girls, but I am officially a disco tester.
Today I've peed on two LH test sticks. That counts for something right?

It does!!! :hugs:

That's the spirit Jaymes! Even though you aren't testing in June, you are still a tester. Megg and Sparkly, you can add the banner. This doesn't have to be just for June. M2A started the July tester thread and she just added the banner to her siggy. Add it, add it!!

Nato, Lucy and Cazza, I'm really thinking you are all going to have BFPs! I just feel it in the air. I can't tell you I feel as confident. I'm pretty sure I Ov'd but not 100% sure. If I did, I'm only 1-2 DPO. A little early yet to feel confident.

Megg, I just went back and looked at my chart after my last mc. It was a 46 day cycle. I had 9 days of bleeding right after the D&C. Then I had spotting on CD19,20, 25-28. I know I didn't ovulate that cycle. The following cycle was a normal one for me as have all the others. I don't know if this helps you, but thought I'd share.

Vicky, sounds like things are looking better. Nothing like some sun, a little tan and good food to fix a blah mood.

Glad some of you could join me in crazy town. Makes me feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->