June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

I don't have a journal on here... I've had about 3 or 4, but they've all gotten locked and/or deleted. I have people who hate me and can't leave well enough alone. And, it always manages to go badly when I try to have one. :shrug: Just ask... I'll tell! :)

I seriously can't imagine why or how someone could hate you. I'm very curious if you feel like sharing.

... which was during my 1st marriage! LOL So, its been a while! :haha:

AFM... I'm realizing that I don't even get to test in the thread with my banner! Although, I'm quite proud to see it on all your siggies... But, its crap that I don't even get to test! :(

1st marriage!!!!!!!!!!!..... I had one of those, they are short, and just for practice run purposes....for when ya meet the right one :kiss:....where's the journal.....boo!! i'm such a nosey old cow!

I don't get the banner or to test either hun, but i'm here anyways...:shrug: shh keep it down and we won't get turfed out

Haha! That's a good point about first marriages! Mine was 4 years. How long was yours? I don't have a journal on here... I've had about 3 or 4, but they've all gotten locked and/or deleted. I have people who hate me and can't leave well enough alone. And, it always manages to go badly when I try to have one. :shrug: Just ask... I'll tell! :)

WTF??? people who hate my meggles????.....right tell me who they are and i'll sort 'em out....<Sparkly looks mean....and rolls up sleeves>

My trial run was 5 years....about 4 years too damn long, but i can't regret it as i have my wonderful boy as a result, who is the spitting image of his father, an everyday reminder <rolls eyes>

Ooohh, Sparkly is ready to kick some butt! Sparkles, maybe you could shoot a gun that shoots glitter at the Meggle haters. They'll be too shiny and sparkly to keep hating her!

:rofl: Oh! Hearty I'm loving that.....Sparklybutt's glitter gun.......don't make her get it out!!!!! :haha:

U ladies make me laugh lol!!
Just wanted to say goodnight my lovelys :)
speak to u all tomorrow Mwah x x x lov Caz x

That's the spirit Jaymes! Even though you aren't testing in June, you are still a tester. Megg and Sparkly, you can add the banner. This doesn't have to be just for June. M2A started the July tester thread and she just added the banner to her siggy. Add it, add it!!

Nato, Lucy and Cazza, I'm really thinking you are all going to have BFPs! I just feel it in the air. I can't tell you I feel as confident. I'm pretty sure I Ov'd but not 100% sure. If I did, I'm only 1-2 DPO. A little early yet to feel confident.

Megg, I just went back and looked at my chart after my last mc. It was a 46 day cycle. I had 9 days of bleeding right after the D&C. Then I had spotting on CD19,20, 25-28. I know I didn't ovulate that cycle. The following cycle was a normal one for me as have all the others. I don't know if this helps you, but thought I'd share.

Vicky, sounds like things are looking better. Nothing like some sun, a little tan and good food to fix a blah mood.

Glad some of you could join me in crazy town. Makes me feel better!

It does help... Thanks! :hugs: Makes me want to ditch this cycle all the more! LOL

I don't have a journal on here... I've had about 3 or 4, but they've all gotten locked and/or deleted. I have people who hate me and can't leave well enough alone. And, it always manages to go badly when I try to have one. :shrug: Just ask... I'll tell! :)

I seriously can't imagine why or how someone could hate you. I'm very curious if you feel like sharing.

... which was during my 1st marriage! LOL So, its been a while! :haha:

AFM... I'm realizing that I don't even get to test in the thread with my banner! Although, I'm quite proud to see it on all your siggies... But, its crap that I don't even get to test! :(

1st marriage!!!!!!!!!!!..... I had one of those, they are short, and just for practice run purposes....for when ya meet the right one :kiss:....where's the journal.....boo!! i'm such a nosey old cow!

I don't get the banner or to test either hun, but i'm here anyways...:shrug: shh keep it down and we won't get turfed out

Haha! That's a good point about first marriages! Mine was 4 years. How long was yours? I don't have a journal on here... I've had about 3 or 4, but they've all gotten locked and/or deleted. I have people who hate me and can't leave well enough alone. And, it always manages to go badly when I try to have one. :shrug: Just ask... I'll tell! :)

WTF??? people who hate my meggles????.....right tell me who they are and i'll sort 'em out....<Sparkly looks mean....and rolls up sleeves>

My trial run was 5 years....about 4 years too damn long, but i can't regret it as i have my wonderful boy as a result, who is the spitting image of his father, an everyday reminder <rolls eyes>

Ooohh, Sparkly is ready to kick some butt! Sparkles, maybe you could shoot a gun that shoots glitter at the Meggle haters. They'll be too shiny and sparkly to keep hating her!

Uhm... I don't mind explaining... but not here. Feel free to add me on FB and I'll be happy to explain there! Megan Eli ([email protected]) on FB... or just email me at that address and I'll be happy to explain in email. I only posted what I posted because the question was asked. Not shy about explaining... but this isn't the proper place to do it.

P.S. I don't have room for the banner! :(

Uhm... I don't mind explaining... but not here. Feel free to add me on FB and I'll be happy to explain there! Megan Eli ([email protected]) on FB... or just email me at that address and I'll be happy to explain in email. I only posted what I posted because the question was asked. Not shy about explaining... but this isn't the proper place to do it.

P.S. I don't have room for the banner! :(

I added you Megg! Look for me (Jaymie Miller)

Me too!!! I add you Meg and Jaymie, im vicky dellaportas everyone add me too!!!

You do already have me! *bats eyelashes* Haha!

Vicky - Added! Your profile pic is SUE!!! I now officially <3 you that much more!!! EEK! I LOVE SUE! :yipee:

Sue rocks my world!!!! My ideal job would involve her as a boss for sure!!!!
Megg im also quite a geek so seems like were 2 peas in a pod!!

I just went to the loo and wait for it....I have the beginning of ewcm!!!!!!!! Im sooo happy!!!!

Ooh! I am a geek! Haha! That's great! :) Also, a HUGE :yipee: for EWCM!

Me too! I'm SUCH a Gleek! Haha!

1. What did you think of the season finale?
2. Have you heard that John Stamos is joining the cast next season?
3. Did you know they've already been picked up for both Season 2 AND 3?!

I adore it SO much! I have all sorts of stupid, useless facts about it, the actors/characters, etc! LOL

Well i watched the season finale last night and i cried throughout the whole thing practically!!! I was way happy that they performed dont stop believing, which at this point in my life has become my anthem :happydance:
I just knew Sue would not sabotage New Directions in the end, shes a real sweetheart deep down... I also think that Racheal's mom is gonna adopt Quinn's baby girl! Olivia and that other guy were sooo funny during the voting session!
John stamos would be a wicked addition to the cast!!!

Ok heres a question, i watch this series called the new adventures of old christine. Now i watch this on greek tv and the episodes they are airing at the moment are from 2008 (pretty sure) and there is a part played by the actress who plays Sue (cant remember her name) exactly like the sue character. She is Christines son gym coach and has the same style one liners as sue.... Did they base Sues character on this role????

Well i watched the season finale last night and i cried throughout the whole thing practically!!! I was way happy that they performed dont stop believing, which at this point in my life has become my anthem :happydance:
I just knew Sue would not sabotage New Directions in the end, shes a real sweetheart deep down... I also think that Racheal's mom is gonna adopt Quinn's baby girl! Olivia and that other guy were sooo funny during the voting session!
John stamos would be a wicked addition to the cast!!!

I cried from the beginning to the end! And, I also knew she would save them in the end! John Stamos is going to be Emma's dentist! :rofl: I can't wait!

I believe they all but confirmed that Rachel's mom adopts Quinn's baby at the end of the episode! They do show her holding her and giving her some sort of paperwork. Of course, that's confusing because it takes month or years to get an adoption to go through... but I guess in TV-land it can take only a few hours! Haha!

I LOVED Olivia and Josh! That was the best! When Olivia looks up and says (so quickly and naturally) "Brunettes have NO place in show business!"... OMG! My jaw dropped and I was PMSL! :rofl:

Ok heres a question, i watch this series called the new adventures of old christine. Now i watch this on greek tv and the episodes they are airing at the moment are from 2008 (pretty sure) and there is a part played by the actress who plays Sue (cant remember her name) exactly like the sue character. She is Christines son gym coach and has the same style one liners as sue.... Did they base Sues character on this role????

I don't think so, because I believe the part would have been written prior to seeing her on New Adventures of Old Christine in 2008. But, I could be wrong. I can't find anything that suggests that it was based on that. And, I don't think it was actually written FOR Jane Lynch (who is from MY state). So, I'd say no. Are you aware that New Adventures of Old Christine has been cancelled? It was pretty surprising to a lot of people... but its gone. I never so much watched, but I thought it was popular enough to keep around. Guess not! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->