June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

I cant beleive the cancelled christine....I really love that show mannnn

Aww! I thought you might have not known! :( Yeah... I found out a few weeks back. They cancelled a TON of shows! Even Law & Order is finally gone for good!

Well im happy that law and order got canned...I f*** hate that show! I feel like its constantly pushing some hidden agenda, so much propaganda...Or i could be paranoid!!!

Nah... You're not paranoid! Well, you might be... but not about that! LOL I'm just happy that they finally cancelled the 4739457 versions of it! Its on 24 hours a day (if you have all the right channels), ya know! *shakes head*

Hi Girls,

Gotta be quick as I’m at work but stop all being friends in real life behind my back, i am so adding your ass's later. And i am master of hexes so am handy in a feud.

I got a BFN this morning. Thought I was most likely out, but I think I am only 10dpo today, not 11dpo

If I got a + opk on Thursday 3rd June, what would you say that makes me dpo?

The only bad thing is the cervix is low and firm, its supposed to be low and soft, right?

But I have felt properly nauseous all day, my boobs are sore, still got a sore throat, I’m convinced that I am. If I’m not, I am going to be very upset and I will cry all over this thread.

Then you will all be sorry.

x

Uhm... Anywhere between 8-10dpo. Cervix means nothing right now. Ignore it! :hugs:

I agree with megg especially about the cervix bit, i think mine is always low and firm!!! I asked hot doc about this and he said "stop poking at your cervix this is the most unreliable way of self-diagnosis"!! By the way both times i got a bfp and called him staight away the only symptom he asked me about was sore boobs and tingly nipples...So youre looking good Nato darling!

I have nooo idea what you're all talking about with the Glee show, as I don't watch it.....but just for you vic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffuCVLECpY

:happydance:

even though you said that Dont Stop believing was for Vic, im claiming it as my own Sparky

"he said "stop poking at your cervix "

I think this is my favourite ever quote :rofl: I am not normally a cervix poker. I will resist any further cervix poking as it makes me feel a bit ill anyway. That quote might deserve sigging later

Thanks megglet. I am hoping Im 10 rather than 8, cos if im 8, i stopped doing the bding too early. Can i order a 10dpo with a BFP tomorrow please. And a side order of pavlova.

Thanks so much, i was on the edge before. Im at college tonight so might not be around till tomorrow, if not, big up the bumpers and i will be fb stalking shortly xx

Sparkly puleassse!!!! Glee man!!!
Thanks soooo much for the tribute and i will graciously share the song with all you loveley ladies...especially Nato cause hmmm im a bit afraid of that one...:blush:

Good morning lovely ladies! I am back to work, but will secretly pop in periodically today!
Fxed for you L-NATO! :hugs:

Good afternoon ladies,

How are you all?

Nato its sounded promising keeping everything crossed for you!!

Vickyd you crack me up :haha: and your dr sounds great.

Love the song. Right I just popped into to say hello back to my application. My facebooks playing up but will try and add you guys when and if it starts working stupid internet taken me ages to get on here.

I'm feeling abit nausous today but no sore bobbies what would I give for my boobs to hurt!! :dohh:

LucyJ dont stress too much about the sore boobs, both times that i was preggo they started to hurt the day AF was supposed to come, not before!!

morning ladies....just wondering how many people have gotten a BFP so far this month?

Good morning ladies (afternoon for many of you). Just popping in to say hello. I'm at work, so won't be on too much today if I can help it!

Msarkozi, I think we only have 2 BFP's so far and one of them technically was in May.

Nato, I think you are probably 9-10 dpo. This is why charting temps is so invaluable. I think your symptoms sound very promising. I didn't get to watch Derren last night. Hopefully tonight!

Lucy, how many DPO are you? My first pregnancy, I didn't start feeling sore boobs until 10dpo. Some women never feel sore boobs. And like Vicky said, she didn't feel them until AF was due.

Ladies, I'll do the FB adding later. I'm not a big FB person as I'm more often on this site! I get annoyed by posts like my friend who wrote "the worst part about being pregnant in the summer is that I can't drink margaritas"

I wanted to smack her. I get tired of seeing all of my friend's baby announcements and pregnancies. For me FB paints a perfect picture of people's lives and sometimes it makes me feel like my life sucks. I have to remember that people only post their best moments. I have to include myself in this. I'm sure other people look at my page and think my life is always grand. That being said, I do pop into FB every now and again.

I like this site more because it:
a.) allows me to be real and feel normal
b.) allows me to obsess without judgment
c.) gives me a venue to post what is really on my mind. I can't really imagine posting that I got a positive OPK and plan to BD all weekend on FB! My DH would kill me!

So I got a super huge temp spike this morning. Some of my temps are a little off and I adjusted them...I learned that from watching you Megg! I'm pretty sure I'm 3dpo today. Phew...that felt like a struggle to get that egg to pop out. I'm exhausted! I like this part of the cycle when I know I've done all I can and now I can stop freaking out.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

Vicky, I saw in another post that you called DH and asked him to come home on time so you could BD. And that he probably won't be able to finish because of the pressure. That totally happens to my DH too! Especially on a Monday night! I hope you can seal the deal tonight.

Oh hearty im literally sitting on the edge of the sofa waiting to hear the key turn....I left work early faking heat stroke :rofl::rofl: so that i can get "prepared" for an intense session!!!! The fact that it is 39 degrees and our A/C is busted is really not gonna help put DH in the mood:wacko:
FX we make it happen...
officially in the 2ww eh?? How you holding up sweetie??

That is hilarious Vicky!! Heat stroke is a perfect excuse. Now let's hope you don't really get heat stroke from BD'ing! You need to put all the fans on in the house and cool the place down. Have a cold drink waiting for him and a bowl of ice next to the bed that you can rub on each other. That might help get him in the mood! I feel like I can totally relate to everything you are feeling and doing right now. I wish my DH was up for sex any time/any place. I honestly think his age and the length of time we've been together has affected that. He used to be up for it no matter what! (I guess the pressure of trying to get me pregnant also doesn't help matters!)

I'm pretty sure I'm in the 2ww. I adjusted a temp, so I may or may not be, but all signs said I Ov'd already so I'm going to trust my body this cycle and not my temps. So yeah, I'm in the 2ww. Honestly, this is a better phase for me. I get so anxious trying to get DH to BD on the right days that I'm a mess. Now that we're done for the month I can relax a bit.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

still waiting....ive now worked myself up to a massive headache, its not looking good once again.....Hearty seriously i know how you feel...mine used to be ready to go anytime any place but lately the stress of opening a buisness and ttc has really put a damper on our sex life..

Vickyd hope things go well tonight deep breaths and relax, as hearty said get a cool drink waiting for him!!

Hearty I think I'm about 7 or 8 dpo so maybe to earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->