June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

You need a glass of wine! Maybe white wine that is chilled. :wine:

You also need PMA!!! You can do it babe, yes you can! Just remember that even if you are tired going into it, it usually ends up being fun and feeling great. I can't say I've ever regretted a BD session with DH once we got the ball rolling!

I won't be testing unless my af is at least a week late, so around the 7th June I reckon

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/mini.png?d=1275022800;6;26;28

Hey Nato, can you add me to the June 30th testers? That should be cd 35 for me. Though, just like last time, before my mc, I know I will be testing early!

Good luck everyone!

So we just had a massive argument, he arranged for us to go out to dinner with some clients...I went crazy and started throwing shit all over the place...have now locked myself in my office and i think im gonna loose it big time....

awe that sucks vicky! it seems like men don't understand our schedule and how important the timing is. I have that problem with my spouse...he's also almost 7 years older then me, so he isn't as raring to go when I am at times, and it gets me so mad. I usually end up saying that maybe I should just go back on the pill if it isn't so important to him. best of luck to you!

awww vicks I'm sorry to hear that did he arrange the dinner today? Do you feel calm enough to talk to him about how you feel? Wish I could do something to help sending you big :hugs:

msarkozi im beginning to feel like i should just give up before i end up loosing hubby as well...Its just soo unfair that we have to go through all this :cry::cry::cry:

Lucy i just dont know what to do...all i wanna do is crawl in bed and cry...But i will go to the dinner and put on my good wife smile so that his buisness will benefit...The fact that the clients wife has two kids, is incredibly wealthy and they both seem to have the perfect life will make this dinner even more difficult...

Nato i will be smoking at least a pack tonight ok????

oh sweetheart I am so sorry you have to go through this hope you get through the dinner okay. Will be thinking of you and sending you lots of :hugs::hugs: and support :hugs::hugs:

So we just had a massive argument, he arranged for us to go out to dinner with some clients...I went crazy and started throwing shit all over the place...have now locked myself in my office and i think im gonna loose it big time....

Oh god Vicky, I can't believe that! Is there a way to compromise? Go out to dinner, have some wine (and cigarettes if that's what you need) and then BD when you get home? If not, I would suggest letting it go for the night (as best you can) and then have a calm conversation with him later in the week. Explain to him that this is just as important, if not more so, than a business meeting. That you both have to make compromises in order to make this work. You know, I ended up telling my DH that as much as I loved him, our life wouldn't feel complete to me without having a baby or at least trying our hardest to get one. I didn't use the "D" word (divorce) but he has known that this has always been my dream and I'm not giving it up so that he can party, play his music, work, go to business meetings, etc. I gently stressed that nothing is more important than our relationship and our quest for a baby. I also gently stressed that we needed to find a balance between my needs and his needs and that he can't always come first. Since then, he's been much more receptive as he doesn't want to lose me.

Remember, the talk needs to be on neutral territory when you aren't feeling like you do right now. I'm totally thinking of you and sending as much positive energy and support your way! :hugs:

Lucy i just dont know what to do...all i wanna do is crawl in bed and cry...But i will go to the dinner and put on my good wife smile so that his buisness will benefit...The fact that the clients wife has two kids, is incredibly wealthy and they both seem to have the perfect life will make this dinner even more difficult...

Nato i will be smoking at least a pack tonight ok????

By the way, NO ONE has a perfect life. I find that the more perfect a life seems, the more f*$@# up it is behind closed doors. Kids and wealth don't = perfection. Just keep that in the back of your mind during dinner. Oh yeah, make sure to order something decadent!

vicky, don't give up! i agree with what heart tree said...try calmly talking to him tomorrow. does your husband want a baby too? does he know how important it is to you? hugs to you!

Hey girls :hi::hi:

Vics im sorry ur having a shitter of a night babe :hugs:. Men ey they just dont get it do they. When i told my OH that there is literally 2 days a month if were lucky that we can get caught i swear he thought i was lying it wasnt untill i started showing him my OPKs EVERY SINGLE DAY that he believed me :haha:. I hope you come to a compromise sweet cheeks.

Hearty i am certain you have OV'd babe i feel it in me bones :hugs:.

Nato its stil way early hunykins so dont worry bout bfn's. Im being soooooo good i swear im very proud of my little self i think i should get some sort of badge or summert :haha:. Im not gonna test untill im desperate, it put me on a right downer last month so im just gonna hold fire till thursday/friday?? FX'd for ur test tomoz babe :kiss:.

Luce I hope ur ok too? 7-8dpo i think thats what i am aswell? Got my Pos opk last Sunday afternoon so im gonna say 7dpo hence why im not obsessing yet over symptoms coz they will probs be in my head hahahah!!!

Although Girls i have some blue vein-idge going on in my breasticles :blush:, I cant stop looking at them like "yeah they've defo changed" hahahaha FREAK OF NATURE I AM xxxxxxxxx
Hope all my other little lovelys are ok?

Vic my lovely, you can smoke one up each nostril if you need a double dose

I hope that after dinner is enough time for bding, i know you will both be knackered though. I think its made so much worse by what he doesnt prob understand - you are the one that experienced leaving work early in anticipation, you are the one symptom spotting all month for ov, he doesnt go through this so it is actually harder for him to comprehend the anticipation. I know that doesnt really help in getting you timed right, i just hope that tonights still the night for ya both. I think for the future, Cazz's idea is really good, get him involved but so its not overwhelming - showing the opks is a good idea xx

Cazza, i am proud of yo, i should start following you round and getting you to make my decisions for me

Im off to fb now to start adding bumpers and pretending like i have mates or somert xx

Right, ive found Megg, Vic and Jaymes wheres the rest of you

stop hiding from me!!!

(i know fb can be rubbish hearty, but what if i want to look at your photos and stalk you, you have to play out)

Cazza, you get a gold medal for holding out and not testing. Nato, if you don't get your BFP this cycle (which you will) you could aim to get this gold medal in July!

Attachments

• Gold_Medallion.png
    Gold_Medallion.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
Right, ive found Megg, Vic and Jaymes wheres the rest of you

stop hiding from me!!!

(i know fb can be rubbish hearty, but what if i want to look at your photos and stalk you, you have to play out)

I'm at work and shouldn't even be on this site. I'll do the FB thing when I get home.

I somehow injured my foot yesterday and am limping. That means no gym for me tonight (said with pretend sadness). More time to focus on adding you all on FB!

Do you think my injured foot is a 2ww symptom???

Nato I'm Lucy Moore on fb (still on under my maidan name) email is [email protected].

Vic hope the dinner went ok and you had a chance to bd and time to talk to your man about how you feel and what you go through I guess it about finding the balance for you both.

Yeah I'm okay caz think I'm just reading to much into how I'm feeling its probably abit early for symptom spotting but can't help it ahhhhhhh!! I am go to be strong and not test till the 24th!! Snap I got a postive opk on sunday as well so we must be the same dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->