June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Lucy, do I need to tempt you with a gold medal too? I'll give you one if you can hold out testing until the 24th!

repeat same smilie x 4 for suggestion of me holding out to pee on anything

Yes hearty you can tempt me with a gold medal I will be strong and get a gold medal :wohoo:

Updates...

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel, heva BFN

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192 witch got her:(, Allym0101, sugrplum BFP!!!!!

3rd June - cutelou101 witch got her :(

4th June - Rmar witch got her :(, dan-o

5th June - Round2 witch got her :(, Vickieh1981 witch got her :(, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel witch got her :(

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Lucina, Shaerichelle BFN :(

17th June - Omi

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen, ruskiegirl

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree, Sassy_TTC

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby, msarkozi

24th June - LucyJ, BabyQ

25th June - pregoinnorge

26th June - Elly2u

27th June - Lynne192

28th June - Razcox

30th June - Round2, stellababy, Allie84

hearty, im going to chart next month and get very out of control, but at least i would now know if i had oved 12 or 36 hours after +opk if id been charting. And id know when to stop doing the bd.

zoe, youre confusing me (not hard) will you will test 7th july?

Added you Allie!

Right girles I'm off to bed sweet dreams and night night :sleep:

ok just got back, had the wine and alot of ciggies (AHEM) will now try and bd...
wish me luck and ill update tomorrow
Thanks all for the words of encouragement
luv ya

Hi everyone, Ive been only getting enough time to read over all the old posts to catch up and not getting to share any of my months news with you all..I love this site and some of you are stone crazy :haha: in a good way of course! :blush: :thumbup:

Anyway my month has been a bit crazy and think i maybe out of the running for June. My sister came to us on the 4Th my cbd op gave me my :happydance: on Sunday 5Th at 8am so climbed back into bed to DH BUT it didn't work! I then went away Sunday nite with my sis and advised dh to be ready and waiting when i got home on Monday evening and AGAIN IT DIDNT WORK!! So got annoyed and didn't talk to him for a while but then realised that i must be driving him mad with pressure so made him a cuppa and had a chat, turns out it was just crappy timing...and a wee bit of pressure to perform on the spot. :dohh:

Anyhow missed my days this month but did bd two nights before ov smiley so maybe a small chance..and tummy feels bit weird last couple of days and boobies feel bigger too...but imagination can totally run away sometimes...anyway good to get all that off my chest. Best of luck to all and hope the tww goes nice and quickly.

Nato, charting is just one more addiction. We have some expert charters here, so any questions should be directed our way! Ok, no gold medal for you then. Lucy will get one on the 24th!

Vicky, I'm finding it amusing that you came back from dinner and marched to your computer to give us the update! You are a B&B addict! Good luck tonight.

Elly, glad you are back with us. Sounds like a frustrating month. If you read my previous posts, I've talked a lot about my DH having trouble performing when the pressure is on. Maybe you shouldn't tell him that you are going to ovulate. That has worked for me. You never know though, maybe the 2 nights before ov smiley was enough!

wow, I was just looking and I still have 9 days yet before testing!! I am driving myself crazy looking online at early pregnancy symptoms. My boobs are a tiny bit sensitive, and I have to urinate more frequently, and I am more tired. I don't know if this is just PMS or if it is a a good sign again?!

wow, I was just looking and I still have 9 days yet before testing!! I am driving myself crazy looking online at early pregnancy symptoms. My boobs are a tiny bit sensitive, and I have to urinate more frequently, and I am more tired. I don't know if this is just PMS or if it is a a good sign again?!

I read something not to long ago about IPS...which is Imagnary Pregnancy Symptoms in women who are trying so hard to get pregnant that they are actually exhibiting the signs of pregnancy when there is no embryo. So make sure you dont stress too much about it because you can actually cause so much hope to build up and then have a nasty round of AF

IM not trying to sound mean but I know how sad it can be when you get let down is all...

Thanks! yes it will definitely be sad if it doesn't work this time around, but I keep telling myself it took 2 months to work the first time, and to not expect it to work so quickly the second time. Trying to not get my hopes up so I am not disappointed, but it's hard.

PMA needed in a major way! Rant about my crapulous day is in my journal. Please feel free to check it out.

Oh, girls! Sounds like a rotten day all around! :hugs: Will stalk in a bit!

LucyJ... I found you on FB! :)

P.S. Sparkly, Jaymes, Nato, & Hearty... I've tagged you all in a note on FB that explains the things I can't explain on here. Its long, full of nasty language due to RAGE, and a tiny bit upsetting probably... but its all there!

Megg- I so deserve a cookie, and so do you! :hugs:

Yup, count me into the cookie club! Chocolate chip for me. What will you ladies be having?

thin mints.... oh do i deserve thin mints today! :)

Thin mints it is! Delicious! Shouldn't you be in bed? It's 10:30 here and I'm 2 hours earlier than you. I'm about to drift off. Sweet dreams.

I'll get whatever kind of cookies you want! You're right... I deserve a cookie too! LOL

:hugs: for caring enough to want to know and then :hugs: for reading it ALLLLLLLLLL!

Actually, I believe you're 3 hours ahead of TN. I don't go to bed at normal times, but I'm thinking of popping a Xanax and making a go of an earlier bedtime tonight!

Any of you lovely ladies want to take a gander at my chart and tell me what you think ??? How has everyone been holding up sorry i havent been on this thread much i joined to many this cycle :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->