June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Looks amazing so far! :) We're the BEST thread! How could you join others? :rofl:

Looks amazing so far! :) We're the BEST thread! How could you join others? :rofl:
Hehe just joined afew in the TWW section =D I though it was kind of weird how most my POST o temps are higher this cycle then last cycle:thumbup:

I did notice that! I'm not sure what to make of it exactly, but it really can't be bad! :)

Morning all!! Thanks for letting me rant last night...We did in the end manage to bd although how is still a mystery to me lol!! The dinner was never ending and a true test to my patient and good upbringing....I think i must have controlled myself not to hurl food across the table at least a dozen times :muaha: the top 3 things that were said by clients wife that nearly drove me off the edge
1. " things in greece are so difficult right now for all of us, people are loosing their jobs and pretty soon well have a homeless situation, i mean look at us we now have no choice but to declare the hotel's profit this year and actually pay taxes" note: they own a hotel and for the last 10 years they have been declaring a loss so as not to pay tax. It is this tax evasion so rampant in greeece that has led our country to the current state.

2."Dont you think its time you started trying for some kids, youre not getting any younger and judging from how much youve smoked tonight you will definately have infertility issues" No explanation needed

3. My philipino nanny is costing me a fortune, do you know that she eats half a watermelon everynight??

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Vicky - I would thrown food at them and smashed a watermelon in their stuck up faces and then burned them with my cigarettes

Vicky - I would thrown food at them and smashed a watermelon in their stuck up faces and then burned them with my cigarettes

:rofl::rofl:

im glad you feel the same cause i was wondering that maybe i was being too judgemental!!!

Not too judgmental hun!

When people are like that with me, I usually go the honest route. It stops them dead... but it gets awkward sometimes.

Thin mints it is! Delicious! Shouldn't you be in bed? It's 10:30 here and I'm 2 hours earlier than you. I'm about to drift off. Sweet dreams.
Actually I am central time, and Hearty is pacific, so I am about two hors later than she is, but I was being totally lame and feeling super sorry for myself last night. I am going to have a much better day today and go see the new baby at some point this week!

I saw my friend the other day, and she is HUGE! She made a joke about the baby being taller than me when he is born, so I have taken to calling him the Giraffe (both of the parents are over 6' tall and I am 5' on a good day...)

I am off to get ready for work, see you lovelies later!

All aboard!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmiooZHJU2g&feature=related

Ruskie, your chart looks awesome! Maybe even an implantation dip on day 6???

Vicky, I'm soooo glad you got to BD!!! YAY!!! I am astounded at your self restraint with that woman. What a nightmare! She has created her own misery in life. See? She doesn't have a perfect life! Her nanny eats half a watermelon! Nice video! I'll ride the crazy train to crazy town with you!

Jaymes, you sound like you are in a better place today. That's great!

Hugs to you Megg. What kind of cookie are you going to have?

hee hee :haha: I'm jumping on board!!

I think you did really well not to chuck your whole dinner at her and nope you werent be judgemental!

Hearty yeah we managed to BD but i was completely dry (TMI i know), although i was pretty sure i had some ewcm during the day, last night it was gone. Do ya think it was a waste of a session???
LucyJ ill be friving the train for sure...

Ok girls - nothing positive here. TMI warning.

I started some heavy/unusual bleeding on my predicted OV day - my OPK strips never detected a surge though that I could tell. I'm not monitoring my BBT. I bled for 12 days, then it stopped. I have an ultrasound today to determine if there is some tissue remaining from the MC in March, or to rule out any other problems *downthere*. I am still having a twinge of pain in my left ovary region every now and then, but no bleeding at this time.

Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? I opted out of a D&C in March, and wanted to let the MC take its course naturally - now I may be facing the D&C again.

Vicky - I would have slapped her, so well done on restraining yourself! Glad things worked out in the end for you.

i think i am out for this month, i was meant to ovulate today but never got a positive on my ovulation tests but also got Call from RE this morning offering me to get my lap and dye tomorrow instead of on the 30th, so have decided to go ahead and get it done although i am really shitty myself :( still feel dead shakey and sick, need to travel to hospital myself tomorrow and my father is going to pick me up tomorrow after my op they said my OH can't be with my in the hospital could only drop me off and pick me up, we don't drive so just going to have to go by myself :( my LO who will be three a week today is going to stay with his greatgrandmother tonight and until sat, i am hoping i will feel well enough to cope with him by then as he's having a birthday party on sunday. i am meant to be getting teeth taken out on monday too lol.... i had an MRI yesterday just trying to get everything out the road at once, but i am really scared, got a huge needle phobia, i am unsure what will happen though cause me and my OH have been trying this month....

Lynne hun i wish i could calm your fears and worries somehow....Im not familiar with the procedure youre having at all. I must say though you are having a shitty week proper...
Just wanna send you lots of hugs doll!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Vicky, I don't think it was a waste of a session. A waste of a session would be that you didn't actually BD or that he wasn't able to "finish." Didn't your hot doctor say that there probably is ewcm even if you don't notice it? Have you tried pre-seed?

Jenna, I haven't had anything like what you describe. Six months after my first mc, I did have 12 days of heavy spotting, but not bleeding. It was mainly brown blood and not enough to use a tampon. I had a pain in my right ovary. I've had a dull sensation of that ovary ever since. They never were able to diagnose what it was. It might have been a ruptured cyst. I've had all sorts of tests and there has been no explanation. Yours sounds different though. Maybe it was some retained tissue. Glad you are getting an ultrasound. Good luck and let us know how it went.

Lynne sounds like you have a lot going on. I know you'll be just fine. It will be good to get all of this done at once so you can put it behind you and have a fresh start. Good luck babe. Keep us posted.

xoxo

yeah i'm just cleaning the whole house so when i get back tomorrow after being at the hospital that there will be nothing to do, going to the shops in a second to stock my bedside table with bottles of water, tissues, and sock the fridge with ready meals so my OH doesn't have to do much the less the better less to complain about, depend on how i am i might be back online on thursday... i have a mini-laptop so might have it next to me in bed so can watch some movies oh thats another thing i should do get some movies. wee man is all packed and ready to go. got a book and taking only my phone, my purse, my book and change of clothes and pads with me tomorrow not sure if there is anything else will need to prepare beforehand or will need to take with me, have cleaned and disinfected the whole house, cleaned the sheets and remade the bed, put all the clothes away and lay out pj's for when i get home tomorrow so can just jump into them and then go right to sleep.... maybe should get some wipes and put them beside the bed as well just incase i feel like i need to wipe my face or anything, think gonna put a bucket beside the bed cause known my luck after getting home i will get dizzy then throw up lol so bucket will save some mess.... i had a bath done my hair so its less to deal with tomorrow, charged my mp3 players not sure my i-pod is working or not.... feel like completely missing something, put the bins out as bin day tomorrow. if anyone can think of anything i forgot PM me ah lol would hate to forget something, i get rather moody when i wake from GA so wouldn't want to have forgotten something and be bitching about it lol.

I am finding I am so easily irritated lately, and especially today it seems (and it isn't even 10 am yet where I am from!). I am feeling a little crampy and so I am thinking this means I am going to be getting my period soon. So not the result I want. I am 7 DPO, and I did start receiving more breast tenderness today as well (sharp tingly pains).......between that, crampiness, and fatigue, I just want to crawl into bed and hide for the day! UGH!! ](*,)

I agree entirely! Wow! :nope:

Not too judgmental hun!

When people are like that with me, I usually go the honest route. It stops them dead... but it gets awkward sometimes.

Thin mints it is! Delicious! Shouldn't you be in bed? It's 10:30 here and I'm 2 hours earlier than you. I'm about to drift off. Sweet dreams.
Actually I am central time, and Hearty is pacific, so I am about two hors later than she is, but I was being totally lame and feeling super sorry for myself last night. I am going to have a much better day today and go see the new baby at some point this week!

I saw my friend the other day, and she is HUGE! She made a joke about the baby being taller than me when he is born, so I have taken to calling him the Giraffe (both of the parents are over 6' tall and I am 5' on a good day...)

I am off to get ready for work, see you lovelies later!

Oh! I assumed you were on Eastern time because my ex-husband is. I guess you're not so far into TN!

Ok girls - nothing positive here. TMI warning.

I started some heavy/unusual bleeding on my predicted OV day - my OPK strips never detected a surge though that I could tell. I'm not monitoring my BBT. I bled for 12 days, then it stopped. I have an ultrasound today to determine if there is some tissue remaining from the MC in March, or to rule out any other problems *downthere*. I am still having a twinge of pain in my left ovary region every now and then, but no bleeding at this time.

Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? I opted out of a D&C in March, and wanted to let the MC take its course naturally - now I may be facing the D&C again.

I wish I had an answer, but I don't! Have you had your first official AF since the MC? Maybe this was just AF showing up at an odd time due to wonky hormones? I hope the tissue is all gone! :hugs:

i think i am out for this month, i was meant to ovulate today but never got a positive on my ovulation tests but also got Call from RE this morning offering me to get my lap and dye tomorrow instead of on the 30th, so have decided to go ahead and get it done although i am really shitty myself :( still feel dead shakey and sick, need to travel to hospital myself tomorrow and my father is going to pick me up tomorrow after my op they said my OH can't be with my in the hospital could only drop me off and pick me up, we don't drive so just going to have to go by myself :( my LO who will be three a week today is going to stay with his greatgrandmother tonight and until sat, i am hoping i will feel well enough to cope with him by then as he's having a birthday party on sunday. i am meant to be getting teeth taken out on monday too lol.... i had an MRI yesterday just trying to get everything out the road at once, but i am really scared, got a huge needle phobia, i am unsure what will happen though cause me and my OH have been trying this month....

I think its best to just get it done and over with. Best of luck, sweetie! I'm sure all will be just fine!

thanks hun hope it will be all over and done with with and be back home by this time tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->