June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

I am finding I am so easily irritated lately, and especially today it seems (and it isn't even 10 am yet where I am from!). I am feeling a little crampy and so I am thinking this means I am going to be getting my period soon. So not the result I want. I am 7 DPO, and I did start receiving more breast tenderness today as well (sharp tingly pains).......between that, crampiness, and fatigue, I just want to crawl into bed and hide for the day! UGH!! ](*,)

Could be early pregnancy symptoms! Don't lose faith! Where do you live? Sounds like we are in the same time zone! I'm in California.

I hope so heart tree! I am going to have to figure out how to deal with this irritability though. I went to bed early last night so I didn't kill my spouse! I am from Northern Alberta....California sounds much nicer though, lol.

Hope all goes well lynne for you sounds like you have everything under controlled and very organised.

Jenna good luck with you ultrasound hope all goes well.

Will be thinking of you both :hugs:

WOW there is wayyyyyy to much to catch up on on here girls hahaha!!

Hearty thank you VERY much for my gold medal, i gotta say i really do deserve it :blush:.

Still havent tested and i feel good for it tbh!!! My boobs are soooooooo sore girls :happydance:. Its gotta be a sign 8-9dpo now & this has been my 1st sign in all 3 pregnancies in the past!! Oh god im gonna be gutted if i get a bfn at weekend :nope:.
Well for now im being positive PMA PMA PMA!!! Fx'd for us all girls xxxxx

Vics so glad u sorted stuff out with your OH i was feeling your pain reading the night you had babe :growlmad:.

Too many of us on here now its so hard to write to everyone. Just know i heart you all & will be back on later after i have fed my beloved :thumbup:.

Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am jealous of the gold medal, i will never deserve one because i am all about the instant gratification

Im still on the bfns, was all teary and pathetic at work but have got a grip now.

Let us know how you get on Jenna

Lynne, i think id be the same as you, its disconcerting enough having to be poked and prodded by drs and dentists without TTC. You gotta be brave and know you will be ok and it will be ok x

I'm just checking in to say that I've downed my first Provera pill. I should be starting CD1 on June 24. That will make for a 35 day cycle... which is almost normal. Who am I to complain? Then, next cycle, I better fucking ovulate! Just saying!

haha!! love the quote banner Nato!!!!!

very annoyed at my cm or the complete lack of....Im as dry as they come babes!!!!

Megg there will be hell to pay if you dont ovulate, and cause im all about me me me there will be hell to pay if next month im all dried out again!!!

i am jealous of the gold medal, i will never deserve one because i am all about the instant gratification

Will you settle for a gold medal for the most tests done in one week?!!

Im still on the bfns, was all teary and pathetic at work but have got a grip now.

Hon its still early, dont loose hope just yet!! Test again when AF is due to avoid unecessary heart ache:hugs:

]

I agree with Vicky chick, try waiting untill at least Thursday?? I swear to you i feel so much better this month and its because im not obsessing over is there a line isnt there every single morning. When are you due AF??? do you feel like u have got any symptoms? Awww i proper hope u are preggars huny bun xxxxxxxxx

Meggles i am sooooooooooo willing on ur ovaries right now, they had better release an eggy for u next month ggggrrrrrr!!!!

Lynne im thinking of you chick i know u must be scared hun. Like Hearty said it will be a fresh start afterwards hey :hugs:

msarkozi i also think those sound like early preggo symptoms FX'd for you hun x x

& Vics hope u get more eeerrmmm Moist down there soon LOL!!! the converstions we have hey hahahahaha!!!

We have just had a lovely tea, Jacket potatoes with tuna, mayo & sweetcorn & a huge heap of salad mmmmmmmmm im so full now tho ;-). Im knackered i think an early night is called for zzzzzzzzz. Gotta watch my Big Bro 1st though, Who do ya reckon is up for Eviction Nato??? Its gotta be that Sunshine girl, & probs Shabby after that performance last night lol x x x x

Caz that sounds like a very healthy and yummy tea!!

Nato as the girls said dont give up yet its not over till its over how many dpo are you? may just be to soon really hope you do get your bfp.

Caz - thanks! I'm thinking about testing early just so I can find out.....I am along with Nato and most likely will not ever receive any gold medal:)

mssy, don't be following me, theres no way back!!!

gotta do the washing up as punishment

Caz - that sunshine one is defo up for the chop - she is almost transparent and looks all sickly like she might have to go to the sanatorium to be treated for consumption. You are my new role model and i must do as you do to win medals.

af is due Friday so Im 11dpo today - Ive been banging on about my symptms since 7 dpo so for those in the cheap seats....my boobs have outgrown my largest bra and they are hot. Not sexytime hot, i mean they are giving off some heat which they have never done before - i have had a sniffle and on/off nausea for a week - headaches and am pretty tired (no change there, i will sneak off for a snooze at most opportunities)

how many dpo are you now Luce, youre just behind me arent you?

Vic, have you tried EPO yet? is it worth getting some preseed in to assist in proceedings?

Nato - sounds like we are close together....AF is due Saturday, but I am only 7 DPO. I was shocked to learn that a runny nose was part of pregnancy symptoms, as I have that this time too (never did with my previous pregnancy). Have you already tested?

nato - sore, hot and growing boobies is a very, very good sign, well it is for me anyways :thumbup:

Sunshine needs a chippy tea ala northern bird, with mushy peas, fish and a barm cake lol!!

i have sent mind threats to meggs ovaries in case they were thinking of not complying.

mssy, i dont bloody know what dpo i am, i had to ask megg to work it out for me and she said i am between 9-11dpo

when you get pregnant, your immune function lowers because you have to reduce immune reactions so your body doesnt reject the embryo, which is effectively a foreign body. So a slight cold / sniffle is usual for early pregnancy

thanks sparkly pants - i could fire up sellafield with my left one. The right one is a bit more of a feeble glow

hmm, barm cake - no one in London knows what a barm cake is. I miss saying 'barm cake'

ps mssy, i have been testing twice a day since 7dpo.

im an idiot.

hearty, i see you

nice word play on the name missus! how are you feeling in your tww. i bet you are all zen and sitting cross legged on a californian beach with plaits in your hair

in contrast, i have a bit of hot cross bun in my hair. they are the good ones from M&S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->