June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

mssy, don't be following me, theres no way back!!!

gotta do the washing up as punishment

Caz - that sunshine one is defo up for the chop - she is almost transparent and looks all sickly like she might have to go to the sanatorium to be treated for consumption. You are my new role model and i must do as you do to win medals.

af is due Friday so Im 11dpo today - Ive been banging on about my symptms since 7 dpo so for those in the cheap seats....my boobs have outgrown my largest bra and they are hot. Not sexytime hot, i mean they are giving off some heat which they have never done before - i have had a sniffle and on/off nausea for a week - headaches and am pretty tired (no change there, i will sneak off for a snooze at most opportunities)

how many dpo are you now Luce, youre just behind me arent you?

Vic, have you tried EPO yet? is it worth getting some preseed in to assist in proceedings?

I havent no... I will give the EPO a try next cycle (im that sure that no bfp for me !!) and then if that fails ill get the preseed. I dont know why im scared to try the preseed, i feel like it might let the bad spermies pass and then ill have another loss. Doesnt help that being a chemist i see that products considered safe up to yesterday suddenly become harmful the next :dohh:

By the way i started on baby asprin this month, is it ok to take this with EPO?

in contrast, i have a bit of hot cross bun in my hair. they are the good ones from M&S

Ohh! Mark'ses .....you fancy pants, from barm cakes to mark'ses hot x buns, oh! you've changed in that London!! ;-)

i asked my sister something similar today and she said she was taking fish oils and aspirin together

Nato I think I am about 7/8 dpo. I dont know if I am getting symptoms or if they are in my mind. On saturday (about 5/6 dpo) I had cramping and spotting on and off thought period was going to be early but it had stopped by sunday. I have had slight cramping off and on last few days, my skin has flared up, I'm sure my boobs are slightly swollen and I've felt a little queasy but this could be all in my head. Guess I'll soon know its just a waiting game :dohh:

Hi girls! I'm trying to read all your posts while working. I wish I was sitting on a California beach right now. No, I'm sitting in an office. We're about to have an ice cream party to say good-bye to someone. Yum!

I really feel like there are some BFP's brewing! Nato, Caz, Lucy, Msarkozi. Did I miss anyone? I'm really feeling it for you all. I can't wait until next week.

Vicky, you have me scared about pre-seed now. I got pregnant twice using it and have had 2 mcs. I often have wondered if it gave the bad sperm easier access to the egg. EPO hasn't worked for me.

Nato, fish oil and aspirin together? Interesting.

AFM, I'm 4dpo. Not feeling a thing. Have to go eat ice cream now though!!

PS - word play on name is my maiden name. I kept my own name as I liked it better than hubby's!

Nato I think I am about 7/8 dpo. I dont know if I am getting symptoms or if they are in my mind. On saturday (about 5/6 dpo) I had cramping and spotting on and off thought period was going to be early but it had stopped by sunday. I have had slight cramping off and on last few days, my skin has flared up, I'm sure my boobs are slightly swollen and I've felt a little queasy but this could be all in my head. Guess I'll soon know its just a waiting game :dohh:

Lucy - that sounds like implantation bleeding....sending positive thoughts your way for BFP! :dust:

Hi girls! I'm trying to read all your posts while working. I wish I was sitting on a California beach right now. No, I'm sitting in an office. We're about to have an ice cream party to say good-bye to someone. Yum!

I really feel like there are some BFP's brewing! Nato, Caz, Lucy, Msarkozi. Did I miss anyone? I'm really feeling it for you all. I can't wait until next week.

Vicky, you have me scared about pre-seed now. I got pregnant twice using it and have had 2 mcs. I often have wondered if it gave the bad sperm easier access to the egg. EPO hasn't worked for me.

Nato, fish oil and aspirin together? Interesting.

AFM, I'm 4dpo. Not feeling a thing. Have to go eat ice cream now though!!

PS - word play on name is my maiden name. I kept my own name as I liked it better than hubby's!

Sorry if my paranoia is scaring you hun...I just have always tried to avoid any kind of pharmaceutical or synthetic products in general. Kinda a double standard i know since i smoke and drink, i dont know how to explain this uneasiness i feel taking or using this type of stuff. :shrug::shrug: I will definately discuss this next month with doc when i go for the us to see once again when in my cycle im ovulating.

Nato doesnt fish oil also have a blood thinning effect? I would think it be kinda dodgy to take two blood thinners....Its all soooo confusing!!!!:hissy::hissy:

On a lighter note me and hubby had a good BD session, WOOHOO two weeknights in a row :happydance::happydance:

I try to stay clear of chemicals as much as possible, though it is impossible to do entirely. My lack of ewcm has made me desperate. I'd appreciate any info hot doc offers.

Woo-hoo for BD'ing 2 weeknights in a row Vicky! You are still in the running!

So ladies this is the 4th day ive had watery cm ! My daytime temp is a bit higher today at 99.8 not sure whats up here cause im defo not sick lol have these odd cramps i cant explain . Any ideas here am i going nutz or is this a good sign?

I was concerned about taking dha/epa + aspirin together so asked my sister and she said she was fine doing that and had been prescribed that (without having clotting disorder / any reason other than having aspirin speculatively)

she had this dr who is very well known in the uk and had a documentary made about how he should be struck off, Mr Taranissi. She said he does things differently to most drs but his treatments work - she had 7 rounds of unsuccessful IVF at other private clinics and the NHS, and had 2 rounds with him and has 3 children as a result of the 2 rounds.

https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/article4908368.ece

The things i remember she told me he made her do were take baby aspirin, and drink 2l of water a day and 1l of milk a day

I got another bfn this morning, I thought there might be a ghost of a line, but im imagining it, theres not. Im not as disappointed as i was yesterday, seems i like to deliver the blow over several days - if i had one, definite bfn, i think it would hit me harder than thinking 'maaaaybe tomorrow' and gradually hope fading

the preseed has parabens in it which i am not happy about, however, not every preseed pregnancy ends in mc does it?

Vic, why are you worried that it lets abnormal sperm though? just cos it gives them a leg up so to speak? Thats a fair point to be honest, BUT...if the preseed acts like ewcm, then ewcm gives abnormal sperm a leg up too. Or are you worried about the chemicals creating abnormalities?

i am like you Vic, i would sit there with a vodka in hand, and a fag on the go saying I wont drink cold water, its bad for your stomach

ahem

fxd ruskie!!!

I read the article on your sister's doc, he seems to be doing something right!!! Its usually the scientists that take risks that end up the most sucessful, at any rate its better than just sitting on your ass handing out the bad luck scenario.
The baby asprin + water + milk combo sounds reasonable and most importantly very do-able...
The line could have well been there Nato hun, maybe you just dont have enough hsg yet to get a clear line-its still so early...Ill keep my fx for your bfp on Sat- wait why did i say Sat???? Maybe its a sign that you have to take the next test on Sat....!!!
Lol with the cold water!!! I always annoy hubby cause im always on his case about drinking water straight from the fridge before letting it settle to room temperature!!

I really cant explain the fear with pre-seed and such...I have absolutely no basis for it apart from a gut feeling which stops me from buying it everytime i go in a pharmacy....
WACKO i know

Because of what my sister told me, ive read quite a lot about milk and TTC, and theres a lot of conflicting stuff, but i his success rates make me want to follow what he says. He says that the protein in milk is the 'right' sort of protein for creating a stronger egg. I hate milk, and i didnt drink it for a few years when i was verging on vegan, but i have taken up with it again now, not to the extent of 1l a day though. I might try that for July - also going to see a chinese herbalist today. This month is also the month i am going to destress. I am going to stop leaving my college work till the last second, and remove any stress i have created myself in my life with my procrastinating and dithering.

There wasnt a line I'm afraid, i picked the test out of the bin about 4 times this morning hoping one mightve developed, and there defo wasnt one.

boo hiss

ps im gonna google the preseed later and see if theres any suggestion of your concerns.

Nato.... you're not out till you're out.... so hang on in there, you might not be as far dpo as you think... i rarely got a BFP until the day before AF due. your symptoms sound positive. sending PMA your way hun. oooh and add me to your facebook, doowit doowit.

We had our consultation with Dr Shehata in Harley St on Monday (we ditched Dr Dickhead as he was way too mean), he's the geezer that helped the lady who had 18 miscarriages, he's all about the 'killer cells'... anyway, he said that with immediate effect take...

75mg aspirin
Vitamin D3 25mg (D3 is the purest form apparently)
Pregnacare plus Omega 3

and he's put me on metformin for my PCOS (which I'm slightly freaked out about as St Mary's said they wouldn't it can affect women with PCOS who ovulate into not ovulating and seeing as I've been preggers 3 times in 7 months, i clearly am). He said though that it can make the egg a better quality.

I've been tested for, blood clotting, thyroid, killer cells, chromosomes (me and martin) and also (and this is the biggie) my ovarian reserves, so I will find out how long I've got left... freakin hell that's scary.

on the pre-seed subject it has always worked brilliantly for me, i don't think there is anyway they could sell it as an aid if it hadn't been tested thoroughly.... would be interesting to see what research they have on the ingredients though.

Can you take me off the list as well Lucy, got AF this morning, first since January and it feels weird... but never felt so relieved as the dr said if I was pregnant again it would be too late to start the steroids if i do have killer cells. So July will be the month!!!

Good morning girls,

How are we all?

Woo hoo to Vic glad you got to Bd again fingers crossed you catch your egg.

Its a beautiful day so think I'm going to go for a walk.

Nato I'm not giving up on yet it may just be to early as Vic said.

Hi Mone my lovely, i will respond properly to you after work - im sorry youre out this month - but great news you have a dr thats listening to you. I owe you a pm too - will catch up later xxx

I just went to see a Chinese dr and managed to get myself in a right state, her translator had to come round the table to give me a hug.

She said I need to wait another 3 months, and that the cause was my circulation, but she said my energy was weak and my kidneys needed some help.

She said I needed Chinese massage and acupuncture and that the herbs for circulation wouldn’t be able to be taken with TTC. So I am supposed to have them for 3 months while I’m waiting to TTC again, but I told her I needed to think about that as I don’t think I can wait.

Anyone got any views on acupuncture / herbs?

That was a lot to catch up on!

MinnieMone - I was terrified of the ovarian reserve results! But, my FSH on CD3 was 3.6. So, being worried isn't some subconscious knowledge that it will be bad. Its just fear! I had myself a GOOD freak out while waiting though! Can't wait for your results!

Thanks for the threats to my ovaries, girls! :hugs:

Those of you waiting on a BFP... Sounds hopeful all around! :)

The ones worried about taking things... I giggle... because my handful of pills would scare you shitless!

I'm on (daily):

3x fish oil capsule
1x baby aspirin
1x Chromium
1x Vitamin D3 (5000IU) :shock:
1x Zinc
1x Super B Complex
1x Selenium
1x Iron (65mg)
1x Prenatal Multi-Vitamin

Then, I'm on 200mg of Soy Isoflavones from CD5-9!

Not including the Soy!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4690454968_083d4f5294_b.jpg

I'm sure I missed a ton of things that were said... but I was in terrible mental shape yesterday! I'm not coping well at all right now.

I need a real psychic to tell me 100% that I WILL have a baby of my very own soon. I NEED to know. I feel absolutely hopeless.

Nato - I like acupuncture and herbs in theory... but I HATE the idea of waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->