June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Im sorry to hear that mssy - massive hug to you

sorry to start the day off on a negative note hearty, but having slept on it, I think the reason I was so upset yesterday was that I was given an indication to suggest that my mmc wasn’t bad luck, or a one off, but it might be the start of recurrent mc.

She told me that my circulation was bad, and it caused the baby to die and if it wasn’t sorted out, it could happen again. Now this information is not going to leave my head.

this ttc thing is no fun

Are you excercising enough Nato? Because I know that can be good for overall circulation...

OMG! could things get any worse?! 3.5 weeks ago I lose my baby....tonight, we had to put down my dog of 14 years! I'm an emotional wreck! :(

Oh no, sweetie! That has me in tears just looking at my dog! :cry: I'm SOOOOO sorry!

Ladies, I'm about to go to bed, but most of you are about to get up and start your Thursday morning. I wanted to wish you all a happier, brighter day today. I hope today is filled with new hope and positivity. Make sure to get a hug from someone today. Hugs always seem to help make a day better. xoxo

That's lovely! I shall be sure to hug my OH before he goes off to work! And, one for you! :hugs:

Im sorry to hear that mssy - massive hug to you

sorry to start the day off on a negative note hearty, but having slept on it, I think the reason I was so upset yesterday was that I was given an indication to suggest that my mmc wasn’t bad luck, or a one off, but it might be the start of recurrent mc.

She told me that my circulation was bad, and it caused the baby to die and if it wasn’t sorted out, it could happen again. Now this information is not going to leave my head.

this ttc thing is no fun

Its SO hard to get that sort of thing out of your head... even if you don't know if its true! I understand! I wish I could take that memory out of your head so you could move forward without the extra worry. Just remember, its not necessarily true! :hugs:

Speaking of things that might or might not be true... A girl who I've come to adore despite only knowing her a short time... Tonight, she told me that she thinks July is going to be REALLY difficult for me... but I'll find out I'm pregnant on or around September 13 and I'll have a boy. Not sure where it came from... but I'll take it!

Didn't I say I'd take anything as a sign at this point? Even a dream or a vision? Well, this is close enough! Btw, I didn't ask for the info!

Mssy :hug:

NATO :hug:

Let's get some pma in here. I need it in a major way!

Hello all,

I am so sorry everyone's been having a rough time I wasnt around last night so have just caught up on all posts.

Cazza - dont give up hope yet. I know babies, pregnant women and someone annoucing they are pregnant is awful I know I just want to run away and hide when I see them so you are allowed to feel anyway you want be kind to yourself.

msarkozi I am so sorry about your dog hope your doing ok.

sassy - thats it totally understandable I'm so sorry you had to deal with that must be so hard for you.

Megg - how are doing today?

Nato I am so sorry you are going through this and it must be so hard not to think about what she said. I wish I could say something to make things better for you. As megg said she may not be right.

Big :hugs: to you all and sending lots of PMA to everyone.

I'm not bad. My friend saying she has a feeling about Sept 13 has given me a bit of free PMA for 3 months! LOL

Thanks everyone! I am going to miss that dog like crazy....he was my second childhood dog, and the only dog that I ever knew to smile!! I think I have managed to attach a picture of him from his earlier days (before he was all grey).....

I hope everyone has a much better day today, and it is full of more positives! :hugs:

Attachments

• samsun.jpg
    samsun.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 6
Love the dump truck Megg! I hope your friend is right about Sept. 13!

Nato, you can start the day on a negative note, don't feel sorry babe! Of course you can't get that out of your head! How could you when someone tells you something like that? My acupuncturist insists that what she is doing with the needles and herbs is to promote blood flow to my uterus, in other words, increase my circulation. In her mind, this is the entire point of my sessions. I'm an avid exerciser as well and try to eat lots of hot foods per her recommendation to increase blood flow. And I still had 2 mcs! I agree with Megg, this woman isn't necessarily right. Certainly it could be a possibility and couldn't hurt to try to improve your circulation. I would be so upset if someone told me that too. That is information that is bound to mess with your head for a while. Also like Megg, I wish I could erase it from your memory.

Oh Msarkozi, he's sooo beautiful! I know how sad it is to lose a pet. He is part of the family!! I hope you are ok babe.

Thanks everyone! I am going to miss that dog like crazy....he was my second childhood dog, and the only dog that I ever knew to smile!! I think I have managed to attach a picture of him from his earlier days (before he was all grey).....

I hope everyone has a much better day today, and it is full of more positives! :hugs:

OMG! Sobbing at the pic! He's beautiful! I'm so sorry you lost him, sweetie! :hugs:

Love the dump truck Megg! I hope your friend is right about Sept. 13!

Nato, you can start the day on a negative note, don't feel sorry babe! Of course you can't get that out of your head! How could you when someone tells you something like that? My acupuncturist insists that what she is doing with the needles and herbs is to promote blood flow to my uterus, in other words, increase my circulation. In her mind, this is the entire point of my sessions. I'm an avid exerciser as well and try to eat lots of hot foods per her recommendation to increase blood flow. And I still had 2 mcs! I agree with Megg, this woman isn't necessarily right. Certainly it could be a possibility and couldn't hurt to try to improve your circulation. I would be so upset if someone told me that too. That is information that is bound to mess with your head for a while. Also like Megg, I wish I could erase it from your memory.

Thanks! That dump truck has come in handy several times, really! LOL I thought we needed it today!

Is it selfish to say that I hope she's right too? Cause I really do! LOL

Lovely pic msarkozi, he's beautiful!

Megg your totally allowed to hope she's right it's not selfish at all and I hope she is right.

How are you hearty?

I've had a wobble today really want to test but resisted the urge and have calmed down abit this waiting is seriously messing with my head but I know theres nothing I can do the cards have already been dealt so to speak I can only hope.

I can hope with you, Lucy! :hugs: For you, I mean... and for me... and for the rest of us!

Btw, sparked my interest when I was asked about where my journal was. I asked and was okay'd to start a new one. Link in siggy! :) Whole sorted TTC story is in there! If any unwanted attention crops up, hit "report post" and IGNORE IT! *nods*

Megg, I hope your friend is right too!

Hi Lucy! I'm doing ok. No symptoms for me at 6dpo. I really wish my boobs hurt as that is a sure sign for me. Good job resisting the test! You are right, the cards have already been dealt. Nothing we can do at this point to change that, but I sure wish there was something! Like a little magic pill or an extra serving of broccoli. I'd do anything to increase my chances in the 2ww!!

I'm off to work now lovelies. Hope everyone is getting through their day.

Noooooooo! No work! I'm highly anticipating the birth of a dear BnB friend's baby... I haven't even slept as she txt'd me about going into labor at 3:45am... It's not 11:10am! EEK! I've promised her that I'll sleep soon... but its very difficult when you're so excited for someone!

Lucy - good for you for resisting the urge! I wish I had your willpower! how many DPO are you?

By the way, thank you to all for allowing me to become part of your group. This place gives me the support I need, and you ladies make me feel so much better! Thanks, you are a wonderful bunch of women :hugs:

By the way, thank you to all for allowing me to become part of your group. This place gives me the support I need, and you ladies make me feel so much better! Thanks, you are a wonderful bunch of women :hugs:

Aww! I, for one, am happy to have you here! I love that you've found the support you need in this group! I've actually really come to enjoy the group too... Its much more than just another testing thread! :flower:

Totally agree Megg this is a great place to be you girls are fab. :flower:

msarkozi you are very welcome its good to have you here. This is a great place for support and its good to know your not alone I know it helps me. :hugs:

I am about 11 dpo msarkozi. Getting lots of cramping today period like pain so wondering if thats a sign that I'm going to start early I'm hoping not! Its such a confusing time the TWW. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->