• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

:rofl: If you're a true ninja, you'd be the other person in the photo. What other person, you ask? EXACTLY! :winkwink:

Good Morning Ladies...here is to hoping for a great day, and a great weekend for everyone:)

Vicky, nice work on the BD'ing last night. That is extremely impressive given his tooth! That is a hilarious ninja costume! Not very sexy though.

Sorry to confuse you about temping. Tell me what confused you and I (or someone else) can help clear it up. Megg is right, you might want to start now just to get used to it and get in the habit.

How is everyone else doing? Kind of quiet here today. Hope everyone is having a great Friday.

Hey ladies, Jaymes is having a tough time of it. She posted in her journal. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/335524-hoping-sticky-one.html If you go to page 6, you'll see her most updated post. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you wanted to send her some lovin'.

Hearty you were not confusing, its just that i realised that i have to be disiplined while i chart, which is not one of my strong points LOL!!!
I dont have a BB thermometer, do you think i should definately use one or is a regular one ok??
On a very positive note, i left work at 6.15 which is a first for me as usually i leave after 8 and i was thinking man i have sooo much housework to do....I open the door and i find a 100% spotless house as well as a nice roast vegetable and salmon dinner prepared for me!!!! I almost fainted as this has been my biggest desire for ever!!! Turns out my mom wanted to help out the baby making process so she took the day off work to help me relax!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!

Merkel is the number one ninja/secret agent that ever existed!!!

Vic what a lovely thing for your mum to do thats so sweet.

Ok girls I am freaking out I've lost my pma dont think this will be my month now have had some pinkish cm! On top of that I've just found out that I've got an interview for a job I've just applied for the interview is next thursday and its a whole day I've got to teach a half hr lesson, fill out an A4 sheet of questions, then have a formal interview with the head and two governors then finally I have to assess a piece of work to say what level the child is working at and what the next steps should be. I need to be there at 9am the day should finish at 4pm I know this isnt to do with TTC but I'm so scared/nervous plus really thought I might be pregnant and now I'm not so sure. :help::help:

Hearty you were not confusing, its just that i realised that i have to be disiplined while i chart, which is not one of my strong points LOL!!!
I dont have a BB thermometer, do you think i should definately use one or is a regular one ok??
On a very positive note, i left work at 6.15 which is a first for me as usually i leave after 8 and i was thinking man i have sooo much housework to do....I open the door and i find a 100% spotless house as well as a nice roast vegetable and salmon dinner prepared for me!!!! I almost fainted as this has been my biggest desire for ever!!! Turns out my mom wanted to help out the baby making process so she took the day off work to help me relax!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!

Vicky - that is so awesome of your mom to do that for you. What a great feeling that must have been to walk home into that. Can you send her my way please?? :)

Ok girls I am freaking out I've lost my pma dont think this will be my month now have had some pinkish cm! On top of that I've just found out that I've got an interview for a job I've just applied for the interview is next thursday and its a whole day I've got to teach a half hr lesson, fill out an A4 sheet of questions, then have a formal interview with the head and two governors then finally I have to assess a piece of work to say what level the child is working at and what the next steps should be. I need to be there at 9am the day should finish at 4pm I know this isnt to do with TTC but I'm so scared/nervous plus really thought I might be pregnant and now I'm not so sure. :help::help:

Lucy - that sounds stressful just reading it. What kind of job is that for? I wish you the best of luck on your interview, and just remember to take a deep breath! I am sure you will do wonderful:)

About the pinkish cm, maybe it's just from implantation?

Its for a part time teaching post working with 8 and 9 year olds I normally teach little ones 4 -6 but have worked with slightly older children I am so nervous its the assessment part of it that worries me the most that and I hate interviews I get so nervous which is silly as I can stand up in front of a class of children and teach them. At the moment I'm working as a supply teacher (not been a lot of work around) so teach in different schools and different year groups.

Luce the fact that you got called in for an interview is a good source of PMA on its own. Someone was impressed with your work and thats something to be proud of any day of the week! I think you should get the PMA rolling and rock the interview!!!!

Msarkozi my mom truely is a gem!!! Im thankful everyday for my family and hope that me and DH become as good parents as mine are... I can lend her out ...for a fee ofcourse....its tough for us greeks at the mo, so ya know!!!

Lucy, I just read in a magazine that when you go on an interview, remember, they aren't there to rip you to shreds or make you feel bad. They are interviewing you with the hopes that you are perfect for the position. I've done a lot of interviewing and hiring and believe me, the majority of resumes that come in are crap. The fact that you got an interview already says that you are right for this job. Now it is just up to you to knock their socks off. Go in there with confidence. Do some research ahead of time and get yourself prepared. Have a few stock answers ready to go. In my field, I always get asked what theoretical backgrounds I work with. I make sure to always have that answer handy in case I get asked. The interview is only a small blink of an eye in your very long and fruitful life. You can do it!

Not sure what to say about the pink cm, but I hope it is implantation!

Vicky, I want your mom too! She could do a world tour for the B&B girls!

Its for a part time teaching post working with 8 and 9 year olds I normally teach little ones 4 -6 but have worked with slightly older children I am so nervous its the assessment part of it that worries me the most that and I hate interviews I get so nervous which is silly as I can stand up in front of a class of children and teach them. At the moment I'm working as a supply teacher (not been a lot of work around) so teach in different schools and different year groups.

The best of luck to you Lucy! You will do great! :)

Luce the fact that you got called in for an interview is a good source of PMA on its own. Someone was impressed with your work and thats something to be proud of any day of the week! I think you should get the PMA rolling and rock the interview!!!!

Msarkozi my mom truely is a gem!!! Im thankful everyday for my family and hope that me and DH become as good parents as mine are... I can lend her out ...for a fee ofcourse....its tough for us greeks at the mo, so ya know!!!

Perfect! But once she comes to Canada, she might not want to go back:) Although where I am from, the bugs during summer and snow during winters will probably scare her off.

Msarkozi, my mom and well our whole family lived in Toronto for 15 years! I was born there and we were there till 87. One of the rreasons we left actually was that my mom hated the weather LOL!!! I have a memory of her, me and my sister walking from school while there was a huge wind/snow storm and we all held on to an electricity pole for about half an hour!!!

Hearty i think she would gladly come to California!!! The weather is right up her alley!!!

lol Vicky! She would definitely hate the weather in Northern Alberta then! BRRRR! Maybe I will just come to Greece:)

YAY!!! come to greece its great!!! Please bring some Canadian dollars to spend though....We are sinking!!!!!!

Definitely need a BB thermometer! I used a 1 digit for a cycle... and it looked ridiculous!!! You don't have to be too disciplined though. I don't find my temp changes that much over time. If you get enough sleep, you're usually okay. Taking it at the same time helps, but its not as crucial as most people would have you believe!

I hope its IB rather than AF!!! The job is SO confusing! I wanted to ask what it was for...

...but then you explain! Good luck! :hugs:

YAY!!! come to greece its great!!! Please bring some Canadian dollars to spend though....We are sinking!!!!!!

Will you accept American money?

ok ladies, I am very impatient so I tested again tonight....guess what?! :bfp: :) I got a faint line, so I am going to test again in a few days just to make sure. All the baby dust worked! Thank You!!

What a total difference in symptoms between last time and this time....I don't even feel it, whereas last time I did. I'm still in shock that it happened right away......I hope the same for everyone else!

ok ladies, I am very impatient so I tested again tonight....guess what?! :bfp: :) I got a faint line, so I am going to test again in a few days just to make sure. All the baby dust worked! Thank You!!

What a total difference in symptoms between last time and this time....I don't even feel it, whereas last time I did. I'm still in shock that it happened right away......I hope the same for everyone else!

OMG!!! :hugs: CONGRATS! I'm SO happy for you, honey!!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->