• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

ok ladies, I am very impatient so I tested again tonight....guess what?! :bfp: :) I got a faint line, so I am going to test again in a few days just to make sure. All the baby dust worked! Thank You!!

What a total difference in symptoms between last time and this time....I don't even feel it, whereas last time I did. I'm still in shock that it happened right away......I hope the same for everyone else!

Wow! I'm totally amazed! We've been waiting for another one! Congrats!

I'm so nervous about it though. I don't want to end up in the same situation as before. I don't feel like I can be excited about it yet.

I am spreading lots of :dust: to all of you!!! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

"I Just Can't Quit You"

I tried, but talked to my dh, (who hurt me beyond words, but who else could?) He explained that is his way of coping, and maybe he shouldn't say those things (REALLY?!?!?!?!) I love and forgive him... he wasn't as attached.

I :heart: you all for all of the support! Please forgive me but it has been an emotional day.

Jaymie, I responded on your journal page but I'll also comment to this post. Husbands say all sorts of things they shouldn't. I know mine did the other night and I wanted to punch him. But, like you, I forgave him. I know he doesn't have the same baby obsessed brain as I do. I know he suffered a loss too, but for him, it is different. For him, he hates seeing me upset and sad. That makes him upset. For him it is less about losing a baby and more about not being able to "fix" my sadness. My man would like to be the strong one in the relationship who can fix things. Not having control over this is really hard for him in his own way. I think it is important for us to see their point of view as well. They come from such a different place than we do when it comes to our losses. (I'm generalizing of course, not all men are like this.)

I'm so nervous about it though. I don't want to end up in the same situation as before. I don't feel like I can be excited about it yet.

I am spreading lots of :dust: to all of you!!! :hugs:

:dust: baby dust right back at you babe. I hope this is the sticky one you deserve!!

Omg msarkozi CONGRATSSS!!!! I'm sooooooo pleased for u babe
it's a good job one of us has brought a BFP to the table, coz it looks like
I'm gonna be a let down to our June disco thread!.
Just tested with a one step test 25miu and got nothing BFN!!!
I'm 12dpo now do u guys think it's too early for a 25miu?
That's what I'm hoping anyway!
AF due Tuesday so I'll test again Monday! Aaahhh shit man I really thought this
month was the month.
Luce have you resisted the urge to test or u still have will made of steel?
Come on babe we need u to have a big fat positive now!!!
I'm giving you all my pma n baby dust ;-). No presure there babe hahaha
only kidding got everything crossed though!

Where's Nato?? What's the update baby doll?? Hope ur ok sweet?

James I'm sorry your having such a hard time of it lately babe, thinking of u x

Hearty do you have any update for us on the symptoms front??

How's my gorgeous meggles?? She all good in da hood?

Vics well done on jumping the hubby in ya ninja suit even tho he had toothache
you deserve one of hearths gold medals for that little score!!! Toothache is the worst
no way I'd be having nookie with it so u are a certified seductress!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday :) lov u all x x

Ps I'm on my iPhone so if ur wondering why I can't spell or why the lines are
funny it's this stupid thing!! Im lay in bed feeling sorry for myself coz of my BFN
stupid test!!! :-(. Nothing a cocktail or 2 won't fix tonight lol! X

Msark WOOOHOOOO!!!! Congratz!!!!!
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Good mornnin ladies!!!! Waking up to good news is greaaat!!!

Jamyes Im soo happy you and hubby worked things out babe:happydance:

Hearty my first attempt at charting was a bust!! I set the alarm so that i would take my temp roughly the time i would get up for work.. the alarm goes off i jump out of bed go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and get in the shower halfway through which i realise its Saturday and the reason i set the alarm was not to go to work but to take a temp:dohh::dohh:

Im now trying to convince myself to get my ass off to the gym!

Cazz babe i think 12 dpo is still too early!! I would definately wait until Monday and then re-test...Stay positive hun :thumbup::thumbup:

Msark WOOOHOOOO!!!! Congratz!!!!!
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Good mornnin ladies!!!! Waking up to good news is greaaat!!!

Jamyes Im soo happy you and hubby worked things out babe:happydance:

Hearty my first attempt at charting was a bust!! I set the alarm so that i would take my temp roughly the time i would get up for work.. the alarm goes off i jump out of bed go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and get in the shower halfway through which i realise its Saturday and the reason i set the alarm was not to go to work but to take a temp:dohh::dohh:

now trying to convince myself to get my ass off to the gym!
my iPhone is my saving grace as I can't check too often at work! LOL, I'm dead tired and need to sleep but atm very not willing to go to bed. Ahh, I suck!

Love you guys and couldn't stop (when) I tried...

jaymie

It is still Friday night for me! Just had some wine and a cocktail with DH. Now he's playing music and I've been on this site for over an hour chatting with Jaymes. Now you ladies are up for your Saturday morning! Crazy.

Caz, so sorry about the BFN, but to answer your question, yes, you can still get a BFN with a 25miu at 12dpo. Ten posted this on another thread:

This is one chart:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

This is another chart:

fetal age Normal HCG Levels:
(weeks) MIU/ML
1(3) 5-50 (avg. 14)
2(4) 5-50 (avg. 21)
3(5) 5-50 (avg. 42)
4(6) 10-425
5(7) 19-7,340
6(8) 1,080-56,500

Seems to me even if you are under 25miu, you are still right in the normal range at 12dpo.

Vicky, OMG, you are freaking hilarious! I love the image of you jumping out of bed to get ready for work! It does kind of defeat the temping process if you get out of bed first. See, this is why we're telling you to practice first. It does take some time to get used to! Get thee to a gym!

I was also wondering about Nato. She didn't post all day. Hope you are doing ok babe. Thinking about you!

Oh yeah, Caz, to answer your other question, no symptoms for me at 7dpo. Some mild AF like cramps, but I always get those after Ov. No boob pain which is what I got with both my other pregnancies.

Off to bed I go my lovelies. See you in the morning (my morning that is!)

I think ill start practicing on Monday, i dont wanna get up so early tomorrow for nothing as well.....OOOhhhh coctails and wine, you think its too early for me to join in?????
I wanna go to the gym but there is a new 25 year old trainer who thinks i wanna train for ms. Universe or something and she i really pushing me to my limits!!! I went in last week (i have been avoiding the gym cause im scared of her) and i thought i was going to have a heart atttack... I kept reminding her my age and that my goal was not to gain weight and not to have a statue body LOL!!!

"I Just Can't Quit You"

I tried, but talked to my dh, (who hurt me beyond words, but who else could?) He explained that is his way of coping, and maybe he shouldn't say those things (REALLY?!?!?!?!) I love and forgive him... he wasn't as attached.

I :heart: you all for all of the support! Please forgive me but it has been an emotional day.

Glad you can't quit us! :hugs: Emotional is the name of the game this week! I'm just glad you got in a good talk with DH! Glad he realized he shouldn't say those terrible things!

Omg msarkozi CONGRATSSS!!!! I'm sooooooo pleased for u babe
it's a good job one of us has brought a BFP to the table, coz it looks like
I'm gonna be a let down to our June disco thread!.
Just tested with a one step test 25miu and got nothing BFN!!!
I'm 12dpo now do u guys think it's too early for a 25miu?
That's what I'm hoping anyway!
AF due Tuesday so I'll test again Monday! Aaahhh shit man I really thought this
month was the month.
Luce have you resisted the urge to test or u still have will made of steel?
Come on babe we need u to have a big fat positive now!!!
I'm giving you all my pma n baby dust ;-). No presure there babe hahaha
only kidding got everything crossed though!

Where's Nato?? What's the update baby doll?? Hope ur ok sweet?

James I'm sorry your having such a hard time of it lately babe, thinking of u x

Hearty do you have any update for us on the symptoms front??

How's my gorgeous meggles?? She all good in da hood?

Vics well done on jumping the hubby in ya ninja suit even tho he had toothache
you deserve one of hearths gold medals for that little score!!! Toothache is the worst
no way I'd be having nookie with it so u are a certified seductress!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday :) lov u all x x

Yes, its very possibly too early for 25mIU. Anything less than an FRER is questionable for quite some time!

It is still Friday night for me! Just had some wine and a cocktail with DH. Now he's playing music and I've been on this site for over an hour chatting with Jaymes. Now you ladies are up for your Saturday morning! Crazy.

Caz, so sorry about the BFN, but to answer your question, yes, you can still get a BFN with a 25miu at 12dpo. Ten posted this on another thread:

This is one chart:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

This is another chart:

fetal age Normal HCG Levels:
(weeks) MIU/ML
1(3) 5-50 (avg. 14)
2(4) 5-50 (avg. 21)
3(5) 5-50 (avg. 42)
4(6) 10-425
5(7) 19-7,340
6(8) 1,080-56,500

Seems to me even if you are under 25miu, you are still right in the normal range at 12dpo.

Vicky, OMG, you are freaking hilarious! I love the image of you jumping out of bed to get ready for work! It does kind of defeat the temping process if you get out of bed first. See, this is why we're telling you to practice first. It does take some time to get used to! Get thee to a gym!

I was also wondering about Nato. She didn't post all day. Hope you are doing ok babe. Thinking about you!

So, I'm almost ashamed that I have this on my Flickr... but its proved invaluable!!!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4506195954_caf7506c0c_o.png

Definitely could be too early for the 25mIU!!!

Yeah... Where the hell is my Nato?

I tested 2 days ago and got a :bfp: just in time for fathers day-so pleased!!!!!

Lucina, congrats!!! Ok girls, it sounds like we're getting this June ball rolling now. Who else???

I think ill start practicing on Monday, i dont wanna get up so early tomorrow for nothing as well.....OOOhhhh coctails and wine, you think its too early for me to join in?????
I wanna go to the gym but there is a new 25 year old trainer who thinks i wanna train for ms. Universe or something and she i really pushing me to my limits!!! I went in last week (i have been avoiding the gym cause im scared of her) and i thought i was going to have a heart atttack... I kept reminding her my age and that my goal was not to gain weight and not to have a statue body LOL!!!

I'm awake now. Slept in a bit. Vicky, remember, you can temp and then fall back asleep. That's what I do on the weekends. I set my alarm (though I've trained myself not to jump out of bed), pop the thermometer in, wait until it beeps, put it back on the night stand and fall back asleep. When I wake up, I check the temp and log it into Fertility Friend. Sometimes I do get confused and think it is a weekday, but then am pleasantly surprised when I remember I can sleep a little longer.

Oh yeah, I agree with Megg, you need a BBT. A regular thermometer won't give you enough data. When you look at your chart, there is a big difference between 97.00 and 97.09. If you were just logging 97.0, you wouldn't see that your temp was rising. It sounds minimal, but when we look at our temp rises after ovulation, it is only by 1 degree or so.

:rofl: Ha ha to the gym lady! I already think you look like Ms. Universe, so I don't know what more she could do to make you look better! Do you need to stay with her? Can you do your work outs on your own? I used to be a fanatic about exercising. Since ttc, rather than try to lose weight, I just try to maintain a healthy weight. I know being too skinny can be bad for fertility. I'm a few pounds over what I normally like to be, but I am still healthy. Moderation is the key!

Hey, it's 7pm for you now. It isn't too early for that wine and cocktail now!

Oh yeah, Caz, to answer your other question, no symptoms for me at 7dpo. Some mild AF like cramps, but I always get those after Ov. No boob pain which is what I got with both my other pregnancies.

In my first pregnancy, my boobs hurt quite a bit, but this time, barely anything. Just the odd tingle every now and then. So hang in there...you might be lucky this time and not have sore boobs:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->