June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

:cry: AF Got me too girls :'-( x

But onwards n upwards hey people!!! My OH is gutted bless him he said he had a really good feeling, won't be relying on that anymore haha!!

Sorry she got u to Luce :-( I hate her with a passion!

How is everyone??? Lov Caz XXXXXXX

Damn that witch Lucy and Cazza! I'm so sorry to hear the news. I was having high hopes for you both. I guess it goes to show no matter how much symptom spotting we do, it doesn't necessarily mean that we're pregnant. And in Msarkozi's case, she did get her BFP and has no symptoms! Why can't it be more clear cut??? Well, July is going to be a good month, I can just feel it!

AFM, I haven't started AF yet, but am convinced she is on her way. After that weird bleeding during BD'ing on Saturday, I've had mild cramps and brown spotting on Sunday and today. I looked up implantation bleeding and decided there was too much blood for it to be IB on Saturday. I think my progesterone levels are low. Since I'm using progesterone cream, I think I'm tricking my body to keep AF away for a few more days. I honestly think if I wasn't using the cream, AF would already be here.

Please no PMA for me. I've convinced myself that AF is coming and really don't want to build up any false hope. I'd rather just accept that she's coming so that I won't feel as devastated when she comes. If she doesn't come by some miracle, it will be all the better. But honestly, part of me doesn't want to be pregnant because I really don't want to start a pregnancy with this much bleeding and spotting. Know what I mean?

xoxo

Caz and Lucy - Sorry the :witch: got you! :( Big :hugs:! Its my fault... She heard that I wanted to have you both as bump buddies... And, since I wasn't ever "in" this cycle, she got you both too! Blame me!

Hearty - Sorry you feel her coming! Same as above! :hugs:

msarkozi - Look at your sneaky, cryptic ticker! :haha:

congrats to all who have got thier :bfp: sorry all who :witch: got you x

Quick update on me, I phoned the hospital and I'm picking up my prescription in the morning I could of collected it today but I couldnt get out of work, soooo annoying!

I was feeling quite hopeful last night when my boobs keep me awake because they hurt soooo much, was nearly in tears, but today I have cramps so we will see how I go this week. I'm definatley not leaving you at the minute tho.xx

Caz sorry she got you too that sucks stupid :witch: Hearty I know what you mean about the bleeding sorry to hear AF is on her way!! July will be our month.

Ahh megg your made me smile that be great if we could all be bump buddies together!

msarkozi I understand you being nervous sending you loads of baby :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Lucy! I am going to need all the dust in the world to make it stick! My mom had to be stitched up early in her pregnancies to keep her cervix closed, so I have a feeling I am going to have the same issues as her:(

STUPID WITCH!!!!! they were on to something back then in Salem....
Sorry guys...

Well i think im in the 2ww although what dpo is a mystery!!! I was sure i ov Thursday or Friday, but my ewcm got more pronounced on Sat and its still going strong WTF????!!!!
Ofcourse since i dont temp, i have no other clues at the mo...Who knows? im either 4dpo, 2dpo or waiting to ovulate :rofl::rofl:

Hearty i started at ttc #1 in the +35 forum, for us :jo: !!!

kisses all around!

Thanks girls :hugs::hugs: Just glad ive got u lot, id be lost without u all.

Looking forward to sharing July with all my lovelies :winkwink:.

Meggles cant wait to be bump buddies chicken :friends:

hearty so sorry AF is on her way :growlmad:, At least were all together again next month so there's a silver lining girls & we'll bring the PMA & Disco with us get things back upbeat on here. Weve all been so low lately we need eachother to stay sane :thumbup:.

Sass stay positive babe ur gonna be fine. POST SOME PICS WOMAN!!!! :happydance:

Hope Nato is ok? Thinking of you hun xxxx

Love y'all Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad I could make you smile, Lucy! :hugs:

My temp better nose dive tomorrow... or the universe it going to get it! :growlmad: Its usually lower than this 2 days after my last pill... and it certainly isn't supposed to go UP!

But, the cramps? I have THOSE already! :hissy:

is everyone using OPK's at all, or just charting temps? I've never really know how to do the temps, so I just used OPK's...seemed less complicated, lol.

Megg, that witch better come and that temp better drop damn it!

MsA, I temp and do OPKs. You don't need to worry about it now though!!!

I HEART you all for all of the kind words. I really really do. Thanks for just letting me feel blah. It really does help.

Caz, no sign of Nato from my view. Definitely miss her presence. Hope you are ok Lucy/Nato!

TEMPS! OPKs don't work for me... not really! I can sort of use them a bit... but in a very unorthodox way... and its pretty much a waste of my $! :(

Also missing Nato/Lucy! :hugs: if you're reading, hun!

my friend gave me her strips to use after she had her baby....I was buying the tests from the store, and those are definitely expensive!

God forbid if I should have to start all over again, someone is going to have to help me with the temp thing.....

Well, I don't intend for you to start over again... but the temping is a million times easier than you think it is! I refused for YEARS because I said it was too hard! Guess what? Its freaking EASY!

So, we'll just get you all caught up on it in time to start trying for your NEXT baby! Because, this one is here to stay!

Hello lovelies. My silver lining feels like it got a little rusty today. I'm still spotting, but no AF. I don't want to have a short LP, but at the same time, I just want AF to get on with it. If this lingers much longer, I'm going to miss my July window. I'll literally be ovulating on the plane flying 3000 miles away from DH! WAAAHHHH!!! If we can't be freakin' pregnant, why can't we just get AF right away and get it over with??? I hate this game.

Ahh, Hearty :hugs: I am so sorry the witch is taking her time in coming on.

Megg, I think you may be on to something. We can both be due mid May!

Cazz, :cry: I'm sorry love...

Nato, Miss you sweetie!

And Just because I need it...
https://www.steveandcat.net/mrswalker/images/clipart/Web%20Graphics/Happy%20Bucket1.jpg​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->