June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

ahh Luce, Im sorry sweetie. I'll take your name off and wait to hear re future dates, but we can easily set up a July thread in your honour very very soon (best get to June first)

I had a crappy experience at A&E too, i think they are just too busy and stressed sometimes - you knows your body best

please come back and play disco month for us, im gonna kick that off in a minute, stylee of Jimmy Saville on TOTP circa 1979

Im showing my age arent i.

dance dance dance dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djFumib86d0

OOoOOOOo spiderman sperm!!! sounds like something i wanna get me some of. I think husband will be interested too, he's taking Wellman so they must be slinging webs as i type. Limbering up like.

i wanna wear a headband but my ears will poke out and betray me. I can do neon nail varnish though, if that gets me disco points cazza

and you think vodka and lemonade is a problem, i am having a glass of grapefruit juice for ewcm, and i swear i am like one of pavlov's dogs, if i have grapefruit, my subconscious expects there to be a damned vodka in it. I bet hearty has the exact same problem. i bet 10 english pence.

You know, I really should be working right now, but can't seem to get enough of this thread! Ummm, vodka drinker? Me? Never!

Yes, in fact, I drink my grapefruit juice every morning for ewcm and do wish there was a tiny splash of vodka. I did have a mojito last night for DH's birthday! Delicious!

Caz, I am a dancing fool and disco is exactly what I need to get myself moving. And yes, a little vodka thrown in doesn't hurt. Love the MJ video Nato!

I also have ears that stick out, so no headband for me, but maybe a sparkly pantsuit would be good.

We DO need a disco ball sigy. Too bad I don't know how to craft one. Maybe I'll ask the graphic designer here at work...

Could you change me again please :blush: :lol:, i thought i had ov on tuesday but i got my POS ovulation test today so could you put me down to test the 12th please :lol: x

Thanks hearttree, cazza and nato,

It's been a rough week my poor husband it all happened on his birthday but fingers crossed for the end of june and if not july it is. The hardest thing is the thought that I suffered an early miscarrigae its just heartbraking.

Right I am practicing my best john travolta saturday night fever moves for the disco ball and music!!

I could go a good cocktail went to new york for my honeymoon last year and had the best cocktails ever so yummy have really drunk since then!!

hello everyone.....

Nato, b&gger it all .... i'm diving back in, can you add me please.... i got the all clear at the hospital today (one week after finishing my bleed) and whilst she was there, I said 'take a look at my right ovary would you, it's giving me gip'.... she say's 'oooh you have a dominant follicle on your right ovary' and a 6.6 endometrial thickness'.....and the good thing is I can save my OPK's, because she was the best ovulator predictor ever...

She reckons in the next 48 hours I should ovulate all being well.

Fella is on standby.... dinner is scrapped.

so I'm thinking around the 19th?

I'm hoping to have a similar U/S on my ovaries next week! FX'd!

Oh Megg, I'm sooooo envious! We seriously all need to be able to have these at home so we can check daily. Who needs to POAS when you can just take a look inside? Good luck to you!

Thanks! LOL I'm going to try and do it under the guise of checking for PCOS! :winkwink:

Guises are perfectly acceptable, especially if you get to see if you are about to ovulate!!!

Exactly! :winkwink: I need to talk to her ASAP about getting it scheduled!

Well ladies how are you all?

I am so poor I started to SS at about 1 dpo lol!

not sure if my calcs are right as i could have OVd slightly earlier. Normally CD 18 but did a OPK on about the 1th and was really positive so we shall see!

My boobs are sore though but that may be all the poking!

Well hospital appointment in a fortnight cant wait now!

And I love the seasiders as i put 40 quid on them to go up at the beginning of the season woop

Hey gorgeous girls how are we all?? Went out shopping yesterday and decided to get some bits to optimise the chances of catching my eggy this month so took a trip to boots and got more preconception pregnacare for me and Wellman for the OH which he promises to take religiously :), I got Grapefuit juice coz u girls seem to be so thought id jump on the bandwaggon LOL!!!! & last but not least a trip to Ann Summers for somethin Kinky to wear :winkwink: get those juices flowing around ovulation :sex::rofl: Im telling u girls im going all out this month I DO NOT want to see another :bfn: SIMPLES!!!!!!!!

Its awfully quiet on this thread whats going on??? Have we got early ovulaters who are too errrmmmm busy getting jiggy :blush:.

Speak soon Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey gorgeous girls how are we all?? Went out shopping yesterday and decided to get some bits to optimise the chances of catching my eggy this month so took a trip to boots and got more preconception pregnacare for me and Wellman for the OH which he promises to take religiously :), I got Grapefuit juice coz u girls seem to be so thought id jump on the bandwaggon LOL!!!! & last but not least a trip to Ann Summers for somethin Kinky to wear :winkwink: get those juices flowing around ovulation :sex::rofl: Im telling u girls im going all out this month I DO NOT want to see another :bfn: SIMPLES!!!!!!!!

Its awfully quiet on this thread whats going on??? Have we got early ovulaters who are too errrmmmm busy getting jiggy :blush:.

hey hun sounds like you've been busy lol.... after three years we have given up on kinky things lol but i do still try when i am not to tired lol... i have been thinking about starting to look into fertility foods, but we'll see. i have a lap and dye next month so kinda nervous about that, my period is due on tuesday but yesterday i was very sick throw up a few times, been extremely tired for the last week, and been getting terrible period like pains so i am hoping its a good sign but i think might be a kidney infection. we're currently taking to help us get pregnant vitmains both mine and his, folic acid (to build up after my ectopic) Agnus castus, aspirin and cough med to help thin out my mucas, been using fertility monitor, ovulation test sticks, charting my temp, CM and cervix lol... i think before i get up in the morning i have done more medical things than most doctors lol...

so at the moment i am 12dpo so we'll see....

i really hope this is your month and mine :D how long you and OH been TTC?

hey hun sounds like you've been busy lol.... after three years we have given up on kinky things lol but i do still try when i am not to tired lol... i have been thinking about starting to look into fertility foods, but we'll see. i have a lap and dye next month so kinda nervous about that, my period is due on tuesday but yesterday i was very sick throw up a few times, been extremely tired for the last week, and been getting terrible period like pains so i am hoping its a good sign but i think might be a kidney infection. we're currently taking to help us get pregnant vitmains both mine and his, folic acid (to build up after my ectopic) Agnus castus, aspirin and cough med to help thin out my mucas, been using fertility monitor, ovulation test sticks, charting my temp, CM and cervix lol... i think before i get up in the morning i have done more medical things than most doctors lol...

Jeeeezzzzz Lynne you are a busy girl arent you :thumbup: I think its great you are doing so much to increase ur chances of making ur healthy bubs.
I've never bothered with temping etc because i pretty much ovulate like clockwork i still use OPKs though coz i love seeing the smiley face and knowing my egg is supposed to be there ready and waiting for us :winkwink:.

I really really hope this is ur month sweetie, ur symptoms sound VERY promising, Have u tested yet?? 12DPO u would probs get a line on a sensitive test now if u wanted to? Or are you waiting to see if ur late first?? I'll be watching over you chick with everything crossed :hugs:.

Me & OH have been TTC for 3 years but was trying at the wrong times for the first 18months :wacko:. We got caught 3 times last year as you can see from my siggy unfortunately we lost all our little angels :cry:. I think OPK's are a god send as they have helped me understand my body and when i am most fertile i recommend them to anyone who will listen to be honest hahahaha :haha:.

As for Kinky dress up it keeps things alive dunt it :blush: we've been together since we were 17 so nearly 10 years so were all up for keeping the bedroom department fun :haha:. Plus i never want my OH to feel like im just using his spermies around ovulation hehehe so i know im making the effort aswell which keeps us both happy.

Im gonna stalk u Lynne and send you BFP vibes FX'd 4 u Lov Caz xxxxxxxxx

Jeeeezzzzz Lynne you are a busy girl arent you :thumbup: I think its great you are doing so much to increase ur chances of making ur healthy bubs.
I've never bothered with temping etc because i pretty much ovulate like clockwork i still use OPKs though coz i love seeing the smiley face and knowing my egg is supposed to be there ready and waiting for us :winkwink:.

I really really hope this is ur month sweetie, ur symptoms sound VERY promising, Have u tested yet?? 12DPO u would probs get a line on a sensitive test now if u wanted to? Or are you waiting to see if ur late first?? I'll be watching over you chick with everything crossed :hugs:.

Me & OH have been TTC for 3 years but was trying at the wrong times for the first 18months :wacko:. We got caught 3 times last year as you can see from my siggy unfortunately we lost all our little angels :cry:. I think OPK's are a god send as they have helped me understand my body and when i am most fertile i recommend them to anyone who will listen to be honest hahahaha :haha:.

As for Kinky dress up it keeps things alive dunt it :blush: we've been together since we were 17 so nearly 10 years so were all up for keeping the bedroom department fun :haha:. Plus i never want my OH to feel like im just using his spermies around ovulation hehehe so i know im making the effort aswell which keeps us both happy.

Im gonna stalk u Lynne and send you BFP vibes FX'd 4 u Lov Caz xxxxxxxxx

no need to stalk me hun if you have msn can add me if you want? mail me and i'll give you my addy, always looking for TTC buddies. i am sooo sorry to see about your losses, i have suffered a few myself we lost our little one casey to ectopic in feb 2010.

anyways huge hugs and bfp all around

i'm out this month, i got my AF today and in the worst pain of my whole entire life :cry:

Im out this month too...AF arrived on time as expected...
good luck to all the other June testers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->