June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

ooooh megg we'll be testing on the same day if u test on the 18th :). No doubt i'll start poas around 16th Naughty girl hehe xxxxxx FX'd 4 us all xxxxxxx lov caz

Ooh! I'm good at holding out... unless I'm 5dpo... then I can't wait sometimes. But like... 7dpo through 14dpo? I'm solid! :)

LOL!!! well if u have will power 7dpo through to 14dpo i take my hat off to u woman i i sure as hell do not :haha:. Im pissin on a stick at that point like there going outta fashion hahahaha!! 18th of the month however is around 13dpo so thats me being a good girl 16th of the month is me being an eager beaver & then usually gutted to see a BFN lol xxxxxx Good luck this cycle sweetie we deserve our healthy sticky beans xxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Updates......

1st June - cutelou101, vickyd, doddy0402, mummy2anangel

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192

4th June - Rmar, LucyJ, dan-o

5th June - Round2, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa

7th June - Lindyloo

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato, Mummy2Angel.

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen

20th June - heart tree

23rd June - Jaymes

haha Cazza, seasiders will be seeing ManU next season, I've never seen the like.

16th is 14 dpo, i might test earlier though. Yeah all right, we all know i will be testing from 3pdo like some sort of crazed buck rabbit doing spinning pees.

13dpo is very respectable in my book. Not as respectable as Megg and her nerves of steel, mind.

well last time around although it wasnt planned i felt pregnant but managed to hold out until day after AF was due....I will not test any earlier than 8th june...haha we'll see how that goes :haha:

woooo hoooo VGibs congrats huny so pleased for you chick, sending you truckloads of sticky dust.
Update on me: I tested this morning and BFN plus my bleeding started again in the night im gutted but sort of knew it must have been an evap because i woulda been like 17dpo that line should have been mega pink with all my other pregnancys by 17dpo the test line was darker than the control line. I will now Boycot superdrug tests.
I feel silly for posting the pictures of it now :-(.
Thanks for your replies girls and FX'd i'll be back next month with my BFP.
Good luck to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: chick!!xx

Im looking to test 16th as AF due 19th. Fingers crossed this is our month!

hi
can you put me down for the 7th of june please.
i wish everybody the best of luck:hugs::hugs:

woooo hoooo VGibs congrats huny so pleased for you chick, sending you truckloads of sticky dust.
Update on me: I tested this morning and BFN plus my bleeding started again in the night im gutted but sort of knew it must have been an evap because i woulda been like 17dpo that line should have been mega pink with all my other pregnancys by 17dpo the test line was darker than the control line. I will now Boycot superdrug tests.
I feel silly for posting the pictures of it now :-(.
Thanks for your replies girls and FX'd i'll be back next month with my BFP.
Good luck to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: chick!!xx

thanks for my cuddle huny :kiss: x x Roll on june hey :winkwink: x x

Updates......

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192

6th June - Lawa

7th June - Lindyloo

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato, Mummy2Angel.

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k

20th June - heart tree

23rd June - Jaymes

haha Cazza, seasiders will be seeing ManU next season, I've never seen the like.

16th is 14 dpo, i might test earlier though. Yeah all right, we all know i will be testing from 3pdo like some sort of crazed buck rabbit doing spinning pees.

13dpo is very respectable in my book. Not as respectable as Megg and her nerves of steel, mind.

ooooh seasiders hey!!! bring it on :haha:.
& yeah you holding out till the 16th is probs the funniest thing i heard all day :winkwink:. Wow were gonna have no will power in here, june testers wont know whats hit it :rofl:. xxxxxxx

Hi all...Can i be put down for 26th..just dropped out of the May testers.

I'm 8dpo and trying my hardest to hold out. 1 week and 2 days to go...I will make it!

Hi :)

Put me down for 2nd June please...

Thanks and good luck to everyone who is testing in June xox

we must all copy megg and have some decorum <rushes off to test, 7 days before ovulation>

you can do it Rmar - sooooo nearly there : pompomsface:

You're doing good, id been testing for 2 days already at my 8dpo last month. ahem.

Updates......

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192, Allym0101, sugrplum

6th June - Lawa

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k, Lucina, Elly2u

20th June - heart tree

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes

the 16th is getting busy. Its a very important day in the testing calendar.

WOWWW is it just me or is the rest of May going REALLY slow???? Hurry up & let me ovulate already :rofl::rofl:.

Hope everyone is fine & dandy xxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxx :kiss:

added you above sugr

cazza, bide your ponies, we are WAY off ov yet.

Youre like a little chomping pony with neon hoof polish. Thats your problem. xx

Hi everyone..... GAWD this thread took me ageeeeees to read through.

Im going to be testing about 22 June, can you add me too plz!

Best of luck to everyone, ad i hope May passes quickly

well done for getting to the end of the thread kafs, thats 20 mins of your life you'll never get back. Very dedicated. I might add a gold star next to your name for extra dedication.

added above poppet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->