• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

Cd 11 today. Having light ewcm today and yesterday and getting high readings on cbadvanced opk (though I got that for 7 days last cycle before I got a peak). My due date would be Feb 9th but they would induce me early because of Max so it would be anytime from Jan 19th. Max was born on Jan 12th so it would make for a very emotional month but I'll deal with that to have a precious baby in my arms 💚

Sounds very positive thumpette :) Hopefully your peak will come very soon! I am on CD13 and nothing yet, but I only use the cheap sticks from eBay so won't know I am about to ovulate until 12- 48 hours before hand. So just DTD every other day until then.
I am so sorry to her about your little boy Max. The pain must have been unbearable and it must still be hard even now. I really hope that you get your rainbow baby soon. A precious little one in January would be hard, but as you say a rainbow in your arms will definitely be welcomed. Really hope you have a little brother/ sister for Max soon <3

Sounds like this thread has some + opks right around the corner. Hoping there will be lots of sticky rainbows! I still have a while to go before I get to the fun part of the cycle lol

Thumpette: I'm sure baby Max is looking out for his mama & daddy. He will be hand picking his perfect sibling for you to raise :)

lets hope so!!! :happydance: Come on sticky beans!!!! Hoping this is a lucky thread!

Well that was a surprise.

I went in for my CD 12 ultrasound and I had a big 21x19x17follicle ready to go! Triggered that night and did the IUI 38hrs later (yesterday afternoon at 2). Lining was good, and the follicle was on my left side which is good (My right side has a lazy tube that eventually spilled during my HSG but was slow and so I don't like it).

Fingers crossed!! Test day is June 1. If it fails, we're out until we can save up for more sperm.

Hi ladies, I'm really just stalking for now. I probably won't ovulate before july. I just had a hysteroscopy for fibroid removal and have pcos, so I'll take provera cd 35 and then start femara again. Hoping to ovulate beginning of july! Good luck everyone!

Cd 13 today and got a peak opk. Didn't get to do an opk yest so it possibly could have been peak too. We bd yesterday anyway, and today. Will hopefully for the next 2 days and then skip a day and then one more for luck! Then we wait and hope! Xx

Well that was a surprise.

I went in for my CD 12 ultrasound and I had a big 21x19x17follicle ready to go! Triggered that night and did the IUI 38hrs later (yesterday afternoon at 2). Lining was good, and the follicle was on my left side which is good (My right side has a lazy tube that eventually spilled during my HSG but was slow and so I don't like it).

Fingers crossed!! Test day is June 1. If it fails, we're out until we can save up for more sperm.

Best of luck! Lots of babydust! Xxx

Good luck everyone! I'll be testing the 3rd week of June. I'm still in the prev cycle atm I'm due AF on Friday but we haven't been able to ttc since my mmc in Jan because my fiancé had to have surgery on his back so we've been waiting for him to recover which he now has! So we are all set to ttc next cycle woohoo! I should be ovulating in the first week of June.
Looking forward to testing with you ladies and good luck to all of you with positive opks coming up! Here's to some summer bfps! :dust:

Hello! I'll be testing June 7. Good luck to everyone on O watch! This is my first cycle charting BBT.

Testing June 10th if I don't get too anxious and test earlier lol I had a chemical pregnancy last week and what makes me really upset is that if I would've waited 3 days I would've just assumed I had gotten my AF and never even knew I was pregnant so I'm trying to not test early this cycle just in case of another cp!

lots of love to you ladies! im pretty excited with all of us this cycle. hope indeed this is a lucky thread! :dust:

Well today is cd10 for me. We've been bding everyday and just waiting for ovulation. As usual I have a good feeling about this cycle. :)

I'm hoping switching from every other day to everyday will do the trick. Anyone else doing the deed daily?

Fair play to your energy! We were bd every second day from day 9 and then started every day once I got ov symptoms and a peak opk,. Going to dtd today and tomorrow, skip a day and go again on Thursday. Similar to smep. Fingers crossed!

I am coming to the end of my 3rd cycle but am not hopeful this month as not BD as much as I would have liked. Feeling a bit fragile at the mo, I have just found out that a fifth person is expecting around me at the mo and am finding it painful. Of course am so pleased that they are pregnant but it also has a sting for me. Might take a break from here for a bit and just concentrate on me and other things&#128532;xx

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'll be testing 7-10th June depending on when I O this time. I usually O around CD14-16 and have an 11 or 12 day LP.

I'm fortunate enough to have two rainbow babies after two losses but I'm still pretty nervous. Especially now I'm older than before - I'm 34. This is my third official cycle TTC but we've been on and off NTNP for a while. I think I counted nine cycles where we BDed and I was fertile over the last three years. I've wanted another baby for so long!! It just took a while to bring DH around :)

Hi, can I join please.. Coming from the May group :dohh:
No AF since April 11th - my cycles are all over the place since my MC in Feb..
Had 3 seperate + opks this cycle (7+ days apart) last was on 14th May :happydance: since then I've refused to use any more sticks this cycle!

Currently 4dpo - I'll be waiting untill June 1st to test..but I'm sure AF will be here before then as I'll be 18dpo... :cry:

I am coming to the end of my 3rd cycle but am not hopeful this month as not BD as much as I would have liked. Feeling a bit fragile at the mo, I have just found out that a fifth person is expecting around me at the mo and am finding it painful. Of course am so pleased that they are pregnant but it also has a sting for me. Might take a break from here for a bit and just concentrate on me and other things&#128532;xx

I completely understand. I hope things turn around for you soon. Keep your chin up, your day will come :hugs:

Is anyone else's DH feeling a bit pressured? Mine does... Shouldnt have told him the dates :(

My DH always feels that way! He says the only time I'm happy to DTD all the time is when we are TTC!
Now I try and make an effort all month long to keep it regular so it's not all about baby making. Xx

My DH has actually been great! After we lost little love I think we both realized how ready we are to be parents. He loves bding everyday lol but just like you teeny I definitely make a conscious effort to bd all month and not just around the fertile time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->