• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

Cycle day 17 here and finally got a positive opk! Another short luteal phase for me 😞 my cycles are always 28 days regardless :wacko:

Hello everyone! This is my first post ever and I am in the same boat as most of you. We got pregnant in December but lost our baby in February. It was devastating as we were looking forward to being first time parents. Our first baby wasn't planned but who cares. After the loss, we realized we were incomplete as a family and needed a baby, afterall, we were planning for a September baby. At first my husband said no we would wait a couple years. A couple years?! I went from becoming a mommy to having to wait a couple years?! But I gave him space... Well after my first cycle FINALLY came (long story about my missed miscarriage) he decided he wanted that baby afterall SO that being said we are trying for our first month. I have had two cycles since the miscarriage and I am cleared for baby making! My cycle is due June 5 but I ordered 50 tests online (don't judge!) so I will start taking tests 7dpo probably! Good luck everyone!!!

hopeful one,

we are also trying DAILY - ovulating or not. I decided not to track ovulation these next few months I just track my cycles... We will try daily and see what happens. We weren't trying for the first and so I am hoping we can carry that same attitude into this one but as you know, its hard when you were already expecting to not get over eager...

I am coming to the end of my 3rd cycle but am not hopeful this month as not BD as much as I would have liked. Feeling a bit fragile at the mo, I have just found out that a fifth person is expecting around me at the mo and am finding it painful. Of course am so pleased that they are pregnant but it also has a sting for me. Might take a break from here for a bit and just concentrate on me and other things😔xx

I understand... I have been having the same issues... We have 14 pregnant women at my church and I have two really close family members (one being my sister) due the same time I was. They went on a family trip that I was unable to go on and got a baby shot (we have 6 under 5 in my immediate family) and included the two pregnant ones. I would have been the first by a couple weeks out of them so I would have been the furthest along in those pictures. It tore me apart when they posted it two days ago. But just remember our time is coming...

Best of luck mommyonmymind it sound like there are many similarities in our stories. Hopefully this will be the lucky month ;)

I said I wouldn't get overly hopeful this month but here I go again, nausea, dodgy stomach and feeling very warm and stuffy. 4dpo. Ugh I hate the 2ww! Rollercoaster!

I said I wouldn't get overly hopeful this month but here I go again, nausea, dodgy stomach and feeling very warm and stuffy. 4dpo. Ugh I hate the 2ww! Rollercoaster!

I couldn't agree more! The 2ww is the worst. I hope it's not just in your head :) keep us updated!

Can I join? CD 9 today, but I have short 25-26 day cycles. First day of ewcm today.

6 dpo. Going to the toilet a lot today and having slight uti pain (early sign with Max) also having slight twinges in my side- trying not to get my hopes up! 🙈

7 dpo today, having absolutely no symptoms, I'm not hopeful this month at all :cry:

Thumpette that's awesome, hopefully your BFP is right around the corner

Bunanie you're not out till the witch shows!

Hi jtink, haven't seen you in a while. Best of luck this cycle.

AFM today ff gave me cross hairs (making me 3dpo) but I'm not convinced. I didn't have much of a temp shift at all and it's gone down a bit the last 2 days. I'm getting worried that I won't ovulate this month. I'm feeling like AF might be on her way with slight cramps and sore bbs this morning. I guess I'll see what happens with my temp tomorrow :nope:

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I'm 3 dpo per FF. Will be testing June 1st!

got my first + opk yesterday at 4pm, so i think (and feel like) i ovulated last night or this morning. we dtd last night and the 4 nights previous (hehee) so i think we're covered. just in case, we are dtd tonight too.

so i'm officially counting tomorrow as 1 dpo. i hate the tww, but i'm also so glad when i'm finally past O, you know??

Fingers crossed for you jtink. It's great to know you were well timed and in with a good shot! Fingers crossed!

I'm 9dpo today, started spotting on 8dpo last month so I'm glad at least my luteal phase is lengthening. Onto tissue watching now! 🙈

Anyone getting possible symptoms?

I have hardly any... I could feel some mild cramping but I really don't know if I'm imagining it. I'm about 10dpo

@Bunanie im about 7-8dpo today.. im quite positive this cycle unlike last month.. i feel pg bec. i want to be..lol.. not sure if im getting some symptoms or just imagining it! i noticed my right areola went darker than the left and they grew quite larger than normal.. ive had mild cramping too.. but still could be my imagination! i dont wanna keep my hopes too up..

@Bunanie im about 7-8dpo today.. im quite positive this cycle unlike last month.. i feel pg bec. i want to be..lol.. not sure if im getting some symptoms or just imagining it! i noticed my right areola went darker than the left and they grew quite larger than normal.. ive had mild cramping too.. but still could be my imagination! i dont wanna keep my hopes too up..

I know... Really don't want to keep my hopes up. I never felt this way with my last two pregnancy, I wasn't stressed about it. But after losing one, I really want to be pregnant again :cry:

Anyone getting possible symptoms?

I have hardly any... I could feel some mild cramping but I really don't know if I'm imagining it. I'm about 10dpo

Not too much here but then again today is only 6 dpo. Yesterday and today I've been feeling like AF is on the way. Been having light crampy feeling off and on and been bloaty. I'm fearful that AF just might come early! I never had that feeling with my first pregnancy so idk if that could even be a symptom.

Hi everyone! I've been away from B and B for a while as have been on holiday and trying to give the baby thing a break. Now I'm back and obsession will kick in I'm sure :haha:
Today I am 7-8dpo. Nothing to report symptom wise. Just peeing quite a bit and headaches but that's normal for me during both PG and AF cycles. Tested today and of course was a BFN as its way early, I just needed to pee on a stick :wacko:
Hope everyone else is doing well!? Still hoping for lots of June BFPs on this thread!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->