• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

lol, my doctor would laugh me out of his office if i called and asked for a blood test at 9dpo. AF is due either june 8 or 9 (i have 25-26 day cycles). so i have a few days left. if AF was late, and i was still getting weird almost + or negative tests, i would call, but i don't think it's time for a blood test yet. i didn't do betas with my DS or my miscarriage, either.

I think you're pregnant jtink. ;)

Af showed today for sure, so I'm out for June. Hoping for lots of bfpsfpr you ladies this month! I'll be around in the July test forum!

dandi, sorry about AF :( that sucks. but july would be a perfect month for a bfp! :)

i really hope i'm pregnant. i got my other two bfp's at 8 dpo at night, so with today being 9 dpo and mixed results, i'm skeptical. but...i know that you can get bfp's on other days, and that every pregnancy is different. i hope so.

thanks for your lovely, kind words yesterday and today ladies. it really means a lot.

That is a BFP Jtink! I didn't even have to open the pic to see that pink line!! Eeeeek!!!! Exciting!

Jtink- frer looks positive to me!

Bfn for me yesterday, haven't tested today because my temp has been down past 2 days. AF due tomorrow.

you guys can see this right?! it's light pink in real life, obviously darker than yesterday.

oh god please be real and please be sticky.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 24
Post it! Post it! Post it!!!!! (And a digital!!!!) sorry - I'm really no help to poas addicts, lol.

Yes I can see it!!! Go get bloods done! Congrats!

i have a digital that i'm saving for sunday. i'm so broke right now, i won't be able to test every day until pay day next week. boooooo.

my doctor won't do betas for me. which, honestly, i'm kindof glad about, because now that would stress me out, waiting for numbers.

OMG, it's PINK in real life. even my DH can see it! OMG.

you can hardly see it on that stupid picture, but it's there in real life, much darker. it's obviously darker than yesterday (which was so faint it doesn't count as a bfp!)

I definitely see that one.. Wasn't sure about the others lol. But that is a positive to me. I would just wait like you said and take the digital. Not sure where you live but if you have a carespot in your city they will do a beta for you all you have to do is go in there.

no carespots near me, bummer. not going to do betas, i think. i think i'm just going to relax and try not to stress. if things go wrong, a beta can't save it. for now, for today, i'm pregnant, and i'm going to to try to enjoy it without being a nervous wreck, lol.

we'll see how it goes :)

no carespots near me, bummer. not going to do betas, i think. i think i'm just going to relax and try not to stress. if things go wrong, a beta can't save it. for now, for today, i'm pregnant, and i'm going to to try to enjoy it without being a nervous wreck, lol.

we'll see how it goes :)

Yay!! Huge congratulations Jtink! You take care of yourself. Wishing you a happy and very healthy 9 months :)

Wow Jtink! Just reading back over the last 10 pages of this thread- what a rollercoaster you've had! Congrats!

Im CD 7 now- decided to not temp again this month but really paranoid that im not OV now so I think I will next month if nothing this cycle.

Will start OPKs tomorrow. Love this part of the month where there is all hope and also theres something you can do about it!

Did a mini marathon on Monday in aid of Feileacain who are the Irish stillbirth and neonatal death charity. Was all very emotional because 8 people (including my sister) initially promised they'd do it with me in Max's name and every one of them dropped out for one reason or another- some without even telling me.

Anyway I did it with one of the girls from my support group and also my best friend (who hadnt thought i wanted her to do it at first) and it was lovely to remember Max and wear a tshirt with his name. Had really bad AF cramps and was bleeding quite heavily but managed to jog the whole 10k so very proud of myself!

Attachments

• fb2.jpg
    fb2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
  • fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
So beautiful Thumpette. Sorry so many people disappointed you. you should feel so proud of what you accomplished. Bless you.

Wow Jtink! Just reading back over the last 10 pages of this thread- what a rollercoaster you've had! Congrats!

Im CD 7 now- decided to not temp again this month but really paranoid that im not OV now so I think I will next month if nothing this cycle.

Will start OPKs tomorrow. Love this part of the month where there is all hope and also theres something you can do about it!

Did a mini marathon on Monday in aid of Feileacain who are the Irish stillbirth and neonatal death charity. Was all very emotional because 8 people (including my sister) initially promised they'd do it with me in Max's name and every one of them dropped out for one reason or another- some without even telling me.

Anyway I did it with one of the girls from my support group and also my best friend (who hadnt thought i wanted her to do it at first) and it was lovely to remember Max and wear a tshirt with his name. Had really bad AF cramps and was bleeding quite heavily but managed to jog the whole 10k so very proud of myself!

Hi thumpette! Def in the good bit of the cycle! I'm on CD4 so just chilling for now. Prob good not to temp. Too stressful. I'm not using opks this month to see if it helps my stress levels.
Well done for still carrying on with your run even though so many people let you down. Definitely a reason to feel proud 😊

I knew I've been out this round for a while but today it is official. AF was due yesterday and showed up today. So I've officially had three cycles since the mmc in February. They are all over the place but atleast I wasn't a week late this time.

Jtink, I agree. You are pregnant.

To everyone else still waiting for their BFP, it will come! We have to believe it will come.

I'm on to the July thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->