June Testers!!!

Hi everyone! I've been away from B and B for a while as have been on holiday and trying to give the baby thing a break. Now I'm back and obsession will kick in I'm sure :haha:
Today I am 7-8dpo. Nothing to report symptom wise. Just peeing quite a bit and headaches but that's normal for me during both PG and AF cycles. Tested today and of course was a BFN as its way early, I just needed to pee on a stick :wacko:
Hope everyone else is doing well!? Still hoping for lots of June BFPs on this thread!! X

I am 7 dpo as well. I am imagining all kinds of pregnancy symptoms like heavy breasts and a couple days ago there was light cramping on my lower abdomen. But to be honest, my breasts haven't lightened up much since my miscarriage in February... I too had to take a pregnancy test just because and it was a BFN but I still believe and am not disappointed yet. I just thought how nice it would be if it showed positive by some chance! I've been having super strange dreams at night (hope its a sign). AF not due to come until June 5th so I have my fingers crossed. Good luck everyone!!!!

Joining in on the fun! I'm 6dpo and plan on testing June 1st at 10dpo.

Hey mommyonmymind :)
I found myself having every symptom under the sun some months but both times I've got a BFP I was totally fooled as was just like a normal AF cycle from what I can remember. However pregancies can start with v strong symptoms early on, it's so hard to tell! Only reliable sign is that positive test I find, so frustrating! Your crazy dream thing sounds positive though I must say!
Glad I'm not the only one that tested super early. It's like you know it will be a BFN but can't help yourself.
Not sure when my AF due as its only cycle 2 post D and C. I'm guessing Sunday/ Monday based on last cycle.
Welcome Dandi!! :)

ha! so not alone on testing early.. tww is indeed torture.. june's almost comingggg! hope to see bfp's!!! :dust:

Tested this morning using first response test. 11 dpo. Bfn. Devestated. 😟

Don't give up yet thumpette. With my last pregnancy I didn't get my BFP until 14dpo with a FRER 😊

You're not out until AF arrives thumpette, don't count yourself out yet.

Today is 7dpo here. 5 & 6 dpo I had cramping. 6 dpo and 7 dpo I've had some spotting... Pink yesterday and rustish color today. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Still trying to wait 3 days to test.

How's everyone else?

7 dpo here and not much of anything. Had some twingy breast pain at 5dpo and I've been tired, but not really any strong symptoms. Last pregnancy, I had implantation bleeding and cramping at 7-8 dpo, so I'm a little discouraged that that's not happening right now, but you never know so I'm still hopeful. I can't wait to test next week.

3 dpo here, and i'm so impatient. i can't really look too much into symptoms - i have crohn's disease, so a lot of "pregnancy" symptoms could just be a crohn's symptom for me, lol. takes the fun out of symptom spotting!

i am literally counting down the days to 8 dpo, which is when i got my last 2 bfp's (last pregnancy ended in m/c in january)

Hopeful one the rusty spotring sounds promising. I had some rusty spotting about 10dpo during my last pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you!
8-9dpo here. Not holding out much hope. Had some v creamy cm today, something I normally get before AF arrives :cry:
I hate the tww, I would just rather know one way or the other x

Hello ladies, I am CD21 today after my 2nd chemical pregnancy earlier this month. I O on 21, and my cbfm says so too, we will see what BBT has to say in the am! I should be joining you in the TWW tomorrow! I got my first BFP on 9 DPO, 2nd time in was 11DPO. I will test starting June 7th, which also happens to be my first wedding anniversary!

I had a bit of a meltdown today when I thought about becoming pregnant again, just because when I saw other people's reactions to finding out they were pregnant it made me think of how I wont get that super excited right away. I'll be anxious and scared. I want it so bad, but I'm scared of it too!

On a happier note, you all seem to have some pretty good sounding TWW symptoms! Can't wait to see you all get your rainbows!

6 dpo for me today. Nausea, sore boobs, some pulling type cramps, and lots of creamy cm. Yesterday and the day before I was exhausted for no reason. Pleeeeeaaase let this be it!

Testing tomorrow, because I have no self control.

Hello ladies, I am CD21 today after my 2nd chemical pregnancy earlier this month. I O on 21, and my cbfm says so too, we will see what BBT has to say in the am! I should be joining you in the TWW tomorrow! I got my first BFP on 9 DPO, 2nd time in was 11DPO. I will test starting June 7th, which also happens to be my first wedding anniversary!

I had a bit of a meltdown today when I thought about becoming pregnant again, just because when I saw other people's reactions to finding out they were pregnant it made me think of how I wont get that super excited right away. I'll be anxious and scared. I want it so bad, but I'm scared of it too!

On a happier note, you all seem to have some pretty good sounding TWW symptoms! Can't wait to see you all get your rainbows!

So I have been thinking the same thing. That when I get pregnant again I wont be excited but I watched a youtube video of a mommy who had three miscarraiges and then got pregnant again and had a live birth. She was pregnant for the fourth time and didn't know if it would make it to full term but she said that she choose to feel joy from the moment of the positive test. She reminded us that regardless of if the baby makes it or not, it is still your baby and not getting happy about the baby doesn't help the pain you feel if you miscarry. So we should choose to feel joy for the days that deserve joy and enjoy the time you have with your baby inside you. I had a really hard time with my pregnancy because they told me early on that I was high risk and the baby probably wouldn't make it. So I didn't feel any joy at all but with my next I will choose to feel joy (even if its only for a short time).

I understand for those who have recurrent miscarriages this may seem illogical but you kind of have to judge yourself and whats best for you. If its best for you to shut it out of your mind then do what you need to do. Its just that you never know when you could lose someone (even if its not just your pregnancy and may be someone like your husband or child). So you should enjoy the time you HAVE while you HAVE it. Just my thoughts. I wish you to have your baby you desire! And everyone else here.

Yes, I will do just that a lot better than I did the last time. I will try to worry less, though it will be hard. But you are so right, we can do everything in our control, and that includes our outlook. Thanks for your response!

So I have been thinking the same thing. That when I get pregnant again I wont be excited but I watched a youtube video of a mommy who had three miscarraiges and then got pregnant again and had a live birth. She was pregnant for the fourth time and didn't know if it would make it to full term but she said that she choose to feel joy from the moment of the positive test. She reminded us that regardless of if the baby makes it or not, it is still your baby and not getting happy about the baby doesn't help the pain you feel if you miscarry. So we should choose to feel joy for the days that deserve joy and enjoy the time you have with your baby inside you. I had a really hard time with my pregnancy because they told me early on that I was high risk and the baby probably wouldn't make it. So I didn't feel any joy at all but with my next I will choose to feel joy (even if its only for a short time).

I understand for those who have recurrent miscarriages this may seem illogical but you kind of have to judge yourself and whats best for you. If its best for you to shut it out of your mind then do what you need to do. Its just that you never know when you could lose someone (even if its not just your pregnancy and may be someone like your husband or child). So you should enjoy the time you HAVE while you HAVE it. Just my thoughts. I wish you to have your baby you desire! And everyone else here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2XGKVgoLvs&feature=share

Is this the video? I have this pinned on Pinterest and I watch it every so often. It's such a powerful message and I definitely want to keep it in mind when I conceive again.

Like all of you I also feel that the excitement has been taken away from me after having two MCs. I feel like I shouldn't get excited and need to put a guard up to protect myself.
The video has made me see otherwise. No matter what guard or no guard if I loose another it will hurt like hell. So maybe we should enjoy our pregnancies as much as we can and be thankful for what we have on a day to day basis 😊

Love that video! What a great reminder. I'm going to try to live by that philosophy if I get another bfp.

The urge to poas became too strong and I tested this morning at 8dpo. Super negative. I'm still hopeful though. I didn't get my last bfp until 14dpo, so I'm going to test again Monday and Wednesday. We leave for vacation Thursday morning, so I really want to know something by then, ugh! I was so exhausted last night, I fell asleep before even getting ready for bed and that never happens. Hoping it's a symptom, but prepared for it to be a fluke.

Wow! Thank you SO much for sharing that video! That is truly mind changing. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for sharing that with me. It is honestly the single most helpful thing I have received from bnb. And it is so logical!

Dandi - I leave for vacation Thursday as well! Where are you going?

Is this the video? I have this pinned on Pinterest and I watch it every so often. It's such a powerful message and I definitely want to keep it in mind when I conceive again.

YES! That's it! Thank you!! So inspiring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->