***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

So I’m CD 31 today, af due tomorrow. I was going to test today but as I’ve been having at like cramps I’m going to wait until tomorrow now. The only thing that is different this month from others is that my boobs are still slightly sore when usually they have eased off by now. Tomorrow will tell all

Good luck @Kimmy1990 that was my only give away I was pregnant. I tested a little too early though as my tests where very faint. But I was going on holiday when AF was due & kinda needed to know if to start taking the period stopper tablets as I didn't want to come on whilst on hols. I have very heavy periods. Currently 5 weeks with slight on/off spotting FX it's a sticky bean. Back on Sunday & will test then.

Does anyone know being 8-10days late can you test at any time of the day or still fmu for best results x

I'm out,tested this morning 14dpo bfn :-( Will stop the progesterone now. Feel so gutted honestly doesn't feel like it's ever gna happen now xx

I'm out,tested this morning 14dpo bfn :-( Will stop the progesterone now. Feel so gutted honestly doesn't feel like it's ever gna happen now xx

I’m so sorry. This journey is rough. Hugs and take care.

16 dpo and AF is 2 days late with no signs of coming bfn 2 days ago with a night test. TTC baby number 4.....paragaurd was taken out on the 12th flo app said ovulation was supposed to be the 13th.....unprotected sex twice a day ALL month.... testing in the am once then I'll wait til AF is 10days late to try to test again

How did it go today Kimmy?
Unfortunately at arrived yesterday. Onto the next month. Last month trying before I head to the doctors to make sure everything is working right. Who new getting pregnant was going to be so hard. I spend my teens and early 20’s worried I’d get pregnant and now I wish I’d started earlier

Unfortunately at arrived yesterday. Onto the next month. Last month trying before I head to the doctors to make sure everything is working right. Who new getting pregnant was going to be so hard. I spend my teens and early 20’s worried I’d get pregnant and now I wish I’d started earlier

So sorry Kimmy!

I know it’s completely crazy that when you start TTC you realise how hard it can be after thinking the slightest whoops would result in you knocked up with triplets aged 18. With you for the July thread. We also will see the doctors most likely next cycle- we are on the waiting list.

Does anybody who got a BFP has tingling feet as a early pregnancy symptom?

Anyone still early out around here? I took clomid late in this cycle. I got pregnant with my second that way so thought I'd give it a go again.
5DPO today.
Cramping is increasing as the days go on.
Feeling very fatigued. (Could be because of my sons 6th birthday this weekend I guess)
Cervix is high, closed, and very firm and slightly sore to the touch.
Cm has dried up today but was watery until now.

I'm so nervous to test. Will likely start peeing on things in the morning because #noselfcontrol

Anyone still early out around here? I took clomid late in this cycle. I got pregnant with my second that way so thought I'd give it a go again.
5DPO today.
Cramping is increasing as the days go on.
Feeling very fatigued. (Could be because of my sons 6th birthday this weekend I guess)
Cervix is high, closed, and very firm and slightly sore to the touch.
Cm has dried up today but was watery until now.

I'm so nervous to test. Will likely start peeing on things in the morning because #noselfcontrol

I’m still here! Although I’m more active in the July thread. I’m also 5dpo! Fx this is our cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->