***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

So sorry to hear that, sweetchut!

:bfn: on digital for me; expecting AF any day now. It sucks but now Dh and I can concentrate on moving forward with fostering and/or adopting. It was nice to give it one last try though.

Good luck to all you ladies! Praying that :bfp:s are around the corner for all of you! :)
11 dpo is very very early for digital though my digital and both my pregnancies wasnt positive until 2 days late(17 dpo)

So sorry to hear that, sweetchut!

:bfn: on digital for me; expecting AF any day now. It sucks but now Dh and I can concentrate on moving forward with fostering and/or adopting. It was nice to give it one last try though.

Good luck to all you ladies! Praying that :bfp:s are around the corner for all of you! :)

So sorry hun..... fill me in on what I’ve missed, how come It was your last try xx

Well... Confusion is back. Still no AF (now 6 days late), still having symptoms, but still only getting that faint line (and only on that brand of test other brands still say negative). Made an appointment with a midwife for blood test on Monday. After a day of lifting heavier items than usual I noticed light pink/orange/brown speckles on the TP when I wiped.

Well... Confusion is back. Still no AF (now 6 days late), still having symptoms, but still only getting that faint line (and only on that brand of test other brands still say negative). Made an appointment with a midwife for blood test on Monday. After a day of lifting heavier items than usual I noticed light pink/orange/brown speckles on the TP when I wiped.

@EmmaVH I am kinda the same was due on between Friday (last week) and Monday tomorrow. Got BFP on x2 first response a couple of VERY faint BFP on IC hardly there at all. Am totally confused too x please let me know how you get on & good luck

I think there’s a good chance you may be pregnant. Your cm and temp definitely show early signs. When you testing ?
Will likely hold off a few more days, preferably til I miss my period but I’m not sure if I can wait quite that long!

Reactions: ciz
@Bumblebee24 Thanks... I'm just so nervous. I've had blighted ovum before as well as early losses and now I'm getting "pain" twinges on my left side with brown speckles on the TP when I wipe and maybe I'm scaring myself but I'm hoping it's not eptopic.

Tomorrow afternoon isn't coming fast enough :hissy:and I know it's too early to see anything but a sac but I just need conformation that it's in the right place and that my levels are going up.

I was nervous to be pregnant but the idea has grown on me (no pun intended) and I was getting excited.

@Bumblebee24 Thanks... I'm just so nervous. I've had blighted ovum before as well as early losses and now I'm getting "pain" twinges on my left side with brown speckles on the TP when I wipe and maybe I'm scaring myself but I'm hoping it's not eptopic.

Tomorrow afternoon isn't coming fast enough :hissy:and I know it's too early to see anything but a sac but I just need conformation that it's in the right place and that my levels are going up.

I was nervous to be pregnant but the idea has grown on me (no pun intended) and I was getting excited.
I got implantation spotting after my bfp and twinges and little cramps are normal in early pregnancy. Fx forgood news!

Tested today at 13dpo and it was a solid BFN so I’m out this month. Looks like I won’t test until 1st August next cycle :/ hating these long cycles and BFNs

Hey All,

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days. It has been Midsummer here which is as big a holiday as Christmas so I have been really busy.

I am sorry to those who got AF or who are still in limbo!

I have updated the front page but please let me know if I have missed something or got something wrong.

You guys!!! Guess what!!

:witch:

Finally!!! The witch arrived. 12 days late! 47 day cycle this month. WTF?!

Ladies! Just got back from Greece 2 days ago, first day back in work andddddd.... I think I’m pregnant! Xxxx

View attachment 1063176

So exciting!! Did you test or just a feeling??

You guys!!! Guess what!!

:witch:

Finally!!! The witch arrived. 12 days late! 47 day cycle this month. WTF?!

Sorry AF arrived but so glad you’re out of limbo! Sorry to hear about the kidney stones too. If I was you I’d look into temping to give you a more accurate idea of when you ovulated and you lp etc!

Tested today at 13dpo and it was a solid BFN so I’m out this month. Looks like I won’t test until 1st August next cycle :/ hating these long cycles and BFNs
Know how that feels! My cycle is now a week longer averaging 44 days now. Wish you lots of baby luck x

I just decided to do one! Had no feeling really apart from sore nipples and a sore throat! I ovulated on the 11th June so I’m 3 weeks and 6 days ☺️ Just called to Sainsbury’s on the way home and confirmed with digi but it says 2-3! Xx

129DA15B-0F2B-47EF-8532-40CB68A5BE36.jpeg

Well I caved and bought a couple of tests so will likely be testing soon...

I had my last period May 9-15, the Flo app told me it was scheduled to come on June 9 and it didn’t. I had my nexaplanon removed June 11, I had sex June 12-19..everyday unprotected and now my period is 17 days late. Should i be worried because my period is usually on time and very regular? I was already a couple days late prior to birth control implant removal however. I’ve had two days where i felt a little nauseous, nothing i rule abnormal, my bestfriend keeps telling me I’m pregnant because the way her baby is attached to me and how he won’t go to anyone else in his sleep..besides me since I’ve been here. I kinda don’t wanna spend money on a test if I’m overthinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->