***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

I had my last period May 9-15, the Flo app told me it was scheduled to come on June 9 and it didn’t. I had my nexaplanon removed June 11, I had sex June 12-19..everyday unprotected and now my period is 17 days late. Should i be worried because my period is usually on time and very regular? I was already a couple days late prior to birth control implant removal however. I’ve had two days where i felt a little nauseous, nothing i rule abnormal, my bestfriend keeps telling me I’m pregnant because the way her baby is attached to me and how he won’t go to anyone else in his sleep..besides me since I’ve been here. I kinda don’t wanna spend money on a test if I’m overthinking
You can buy a walmart cheapie for $.88 or a dollar test at any dollar store.

Just tested and it was negative, not sure how I'm feeling about it but it's still pretty early so will maybe test again in a week or so if I'm late.

I just decided to do one! Had no feeling really apart from sore nipples and a sore throat! I ovulated on the 11th June so I’m 3 weeks and 6 days ☺️ Just called to Sainsbury’s on the way home and confirmed with digi but it says 2-3! Xx

View attachment 1063182
Mine says 2-3 as well and I ovd on the 8th. Congranulations, looks like we are due the same week :)

Had an early appointment with a midwife today (7 days late and still BFN). Urine test at the office was negative, so she took blood and it's being sent off. After sharing my history and symptoms - She also did an external ultrasound and my tubes are clear and my uterus is, in her exact words, "not empty" \\:D/ She is just as confused as I am as to why my urine tests are negative. Have to wait 2 days for hcg/progesterone levels to come back.

Here's to hoping lil bean buried in nice and deep and levels come back great. 4w+4 today!!

Hang in there ladies and good luck to everyone, remember though.... You could also be an exception to the test rule like me!

Had an early appointment with a midwife today (7 days late and still BFN). Urine test at the office was negative, so she took blood and it's being sent off. After sharing my history and symptoms - She also did an external ultrasound and my tubes are clear and my uterus is, in her exact words, "not empty" \\:D/ She is just as confused as I am as to why my urine tests are negative. Have to wait 2 days for hcg/progesterone levels to come back.

Here's to hoping lil bean buried in nice and deep and levels come back great. 4w+4 today!!

Hang in there ladies and good luck to everyone, remember though.... You could also be an exception to the test rule like me!

Wow that is crazy you’re still not getting urine positives!

Should I update you as BFP on the first page or do you want to wait until your bloods are back?

I have serious line eye. It's driving me crazy. I tested this morning and I can swear I see the faintest of something but can't get a picture of it. Hopefully it's more clear tomorrow and I'm not just staring at imaginary lines :roll:

Wow that is crazy you’re still not getting urine positives!

Should I update you as BFP on the first page or do you want to wait until your bloods are back?

Let's wait, still hoping it's not a blighted ovum.

Witch looks to have showed up right on schedule but still very light. I think my chest infection (honestly can’t breathe properly) is delaying it to be nice and not make me suffer more

I'm not sure if I have a serious case of line eye or there's something super faint? I could see it when wet but only get a hint of a picture when dry. Bottom test is this morning's. Top this afternoon.

I'm not sure if I have a serious case of line eye or there's something super faint? I could see it when wet but only get a hint of a picture when dry. Bottom test is this morning's. Top this afternoon.

Dipped one in water and it had a similar line so I guess they're just shitty evaps. Going to get a frer later but not feeling it this month :(

Cant wait to see what happens!!!

Dipped one in water and it had a similar line so I guess they're just shitty evaps. Going to get a frer later but not feeling it this month :(

I got faint lines on these last month too. Sorry I know how disappointing it is. Hope it goes well with the FRER!

Hey ladies,

I’ve started spotting so I’m out! So frustrating as DH and I really gave it our all this month! Taking a much needed break after 7 months of trying, it’s just so intense and has honestly worn me out! Looking forward to buying a big bottle of wine after work though haha.

Congrats to all the bfps so far and baby dust to all those waiting to test xxx

I got faint lines on these last month too. Sorry I know how disappointing it is. Hope it goes well with the FRER!

I'm so annoyed with them. I never had a problem with one step with my others ](*,)
They only had clearblue easy which was neg. CD28 cycles are usually 30-32 days so thinking I'm out but you never know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->