• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

View attachment 1082005

Decided to take an opk, my ov date has moved up to tomorrow instead of Monday. I use the glow app to predict mine because I can do the strip analyser on there
Oh. Have you being dtd before now? I've got a feeling I might ov before expected so trying to bd as much as we can before I get my positive

Yup, I try every 2 days but with the OPK shifting I’ll try again tomorrow. My twins were conceived in May so I’m hoping it will be the same again... I’d have another set of twins any day ❤️

That's so nice ❤️ I'd LOVE twins. Although we only want two, so if I was to have twins this time it would be a shock! Do twins run in your family?

there are twins in the family but the others are in their 90s so it’s been a while. I always wanted 6 kids so another set would get me to 5 and I’d be happy with that.

Hi ladies.
So my OPKs are negative and my temp has been raised for the past 2 days so its looking like I ovulated on day 8 of my cycle.
I feel so deflated.

Still holding on to a tiny bit of hope that I havent ovulated yet. Still hoping I will get another surge.

Can u have a LH surge and a temp rise and still not ovulate?

Was reading that having a short follicle phase b4 day 11 cud mean ageing overys and a sign of aproching menopause.

If I did ovulate on day 8 then I guess this cycle will be shorter then normol.
My FP is normoly 12 to 13 days with a LP of 15 days so its normoly normol.
I think the chemical has completely messed with my cycle, :cry:

20200523_184706.jpg

Hi ladies. I'll be testing June 4th. Sending lots of baby dust! Xx

If I did ovulate on day 8 then I guess this cycle will be shorter then normol.
My FP is normoly 12 to 13 days with a LP of 15 days so its normoly normol.
I think the chemical has completely messed with my cycle, :cry:

View attachment 1082052
Hun your temps are very erratic.. got lots of open circles. Try temping same time every morning ( vaginally works best with the 4 digit thermometer) before getting up or talking.

I ovulate on day 8 most of the time... bodies are weird

Hi :dust:

I will be testing on the 2nd. I am an early tester so that is my 'suppose to wait til' test date...LOL

Happy to join you all.

Sugger: I was trying to O later this cycle too. Last cycle it was cd10..barely. I think it all depends on if your egg is ready or not. So while ovulation before cd10 is not preferable, does not mean your body wasn't ready. But I think your chart does look like you Od on cd8. We will sit it out with you and pray for the best. Hun HUG HUGS HUGS

Anyone taking anything to help with ovulation or progesterone? I am on Vitex and hoping it helps me get pregnant after years of bfns. So far is has helped with pms and after O bloating and bbs pain. I feel really good.

Morning ladies so temp did drop slightly today but FF has me down as ovulating on day 8 of my cycle which is what I feared.
Hopfully the egg was ripe enough but I think I'm already out.
AF is now due 5th June. I may still make it into the june testing thread providing I ovulate on day 10 11 or 12 next cycle but will be end of june instead of the beginning.
Really scared I'm gonna keep ovulating to early now and a healthy pregnancy is just not going to happen. Hoping it is just the chemical that's messed things up.
We did DTD on day 7 and day 8 of my cycle I'm so scared that if I do turn out to be pregnant it will be another chemical because of the early ovulation.
Why is my body not working properly.
Maybe I am to old now:sad1:

Hun your temps are very erratic.. got lots of open circles. Try temping same time every morning ( vaginally works best with the 4 digit thermometer) before getting up or talking.

Hi hon yeah I dont wake up at the same time each day. But my temps dont change much they stay the same pretty much all day. And FF always gets my ovulation right. My little boy wakes at difference times I'm up all night so it's not possible to take my temp at the same time.

I just make sure I take it when I first wake up without moving and talking

Sugger:hug:

I'm sorry and totally understand your fears after a chemical. Really hope hope your eggy was mature enough though. All my prayers for ya.

Sugger:hug:

I'm sorry and totally understand your fears after a chemical. Really hope hope your eggy was mature enough though. All my prayers for ya.

Awww thank you hon thats so lovely. Bless you.
Been praying for u guys to.
I really hope the egg was mature enough but everywhere I'm reading is saying u need at least 11 days for the egg to be mature enough unless somehow there was already a egg there but I think that's unlikely. I think I just have to accept that I'm out.

I'm just so worried that I'm gonna keep ovulateing to early.
But I keep telling myself that b4 the chemical I was ovulating at the normol time and its seems funny that directly after the CP that I've ovulated far to early so I'm hoping and praying it's just down to the chemical and not my age or poor egg quality.
The next month or so is going to be so long](*,)

Hi :dust:

I will be testing on the 2nd. I am an early tester so that is my 'suppose to wait til' test date...LOL

Happy to join you all.

Sugger: I was trying to O later this cycle too. Last cycle it was cd10..barely. I think it all depends on if your egg is ready or not. So while ovulation before cd10 is not preferable, does not mean your body wasn't ready. But I think your chart does look like you Od on cd8. We will sit it out with you and pray for the best. Hun HUG HUGS HUGS

Anyone taking anything to help with ovulation or progesterone? I am on Vitex and hoping it helps me get pregnant after years of bfns. So far is has helped with pms and after O bloating and bbs pain. I feel really good.
Hello! You'll be our first tester I think and hopefully our first bfp! Good luck!

Hello! You'll be our first tester I think and hopefully our first bfp! Good luck!

Oh no..LOL...didn't even realize that! I have been on these boards for years. If I get a bfp, it will be a total miracle. But if I don't I will be rooting you ladies on. I just love seeing the bfps roll in...complete Joy that I've at least got to experience once all the way to labor and 9 years of 'mom, mom. mommm'...lol

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"