*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hi, sorry I haven't been online.

I went for my appointment and I was going to get the scan when I stupidly said my test went negative. She then done a test and said it was negative so there was no point in doing the scan and sent me on my way.

I stopped bleeding after 7-8 days but not once did I have pain or cramping.

My tests were stark negative for the next 2 weeks then I started getting a huge increase in breast tenderness and I have this 'heaviness' or strange feeling in my lower tummy. I'm convinced my tests have started getting slightly faint again. So I googled and I'm hearing all sorts such as a hook effect, ectopic pregnancy (petrified about this one) or multiple pregnancy.

I'm at the doctor this afternoon in an hour about something else but I don't know whether to ask for a blood test or mention how I feel. It sounds silly but I have started to 'feel' pregnant.

Would an ectopic pregnancy be picked up on a blood test?

I've added my tests from the weekend. After the bleeding they were completely negative with no hint of a line.

Me and my husband DTD several times in the last week or two.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1592413713.jpeg

That’s all very confusing and stressful for you. Can you not mention the hook affect to the doctor and ask/beg for a scan? Wishing you all the best.

I've just been to my appointment. My urine test was clear and negative. I mentioned the tummy concerns and he said it could be constipation. He felt around the tummy but wasnt concerned. I asked for a blood test to make sure my hcg was zero and he said the nurse done a blood test when I was at my hospital appointment a few weeks ago when I never had a blood test done. So I am booked in tomorrow morning at 10. Hopefully if the numbers are at zero that I can definitely start TTC again. Though we already started. It's frustrating.

Aww hopefully that helps then! So sorry for all the bother you’re having x

Good morning. I got a blood test taken yesterday for an HCG count and I got a message to contact the doctor after 09:30 regarding the results. I'm nervous. Why would they want me to contact them about it? Surely if there was no hcg in my blood they wouldn't need to contact me. Could it be the hook effect afterall? Hate waiting.

I rang the doctor and my levels are below 7. A negative pregnancy is meant to be below 5 so I'm wondering if it's that start of a new pregnancy or whether my levels are still falling. I got a little excited thinking it was the hook effect so I've made myself more disappointed. Can blood tests be wrong? Haha!

Hey ladies Iv been gone for a while! Decorating , TTC And we got two new kittens for our daughter. I used conceive plus this month on suspected ovulation date and bought tests and done one this morning. This is the first test which did come up within the time frame. Very light but noticeable at a squint. The rest I done with the same sample were negative but I am only 5/6dpo today. Is this a evap line?

good luck and baby dust to us all❤️❤️❤️❤️

EE8367FB-767D-4149-B5D9-593BAC721D43.png

Good morning. I got a blood test taken yesterday for an HCG count and I got a message to contact the doctor after 09:30 regarding the results. I'm nervous. Why would they want me to contact them about it? Surely if there was no hcg in my blood they wouldn't need to contact me. Could it be the hook effect afterall? Hate waiting.
Hey lovely! Probably want to ask some personal questions! Hopefully you have a baby in there! Good luck let us know what they say
Hi, sorry I haven't been online.

I went for my appointment and I was going to get the scan when I stupidly said my test went negative. She then done a test and said it was negative so there was no point in doing the scan and sent me on my way.

I stopped bleeding after 7-8 days but not once did I have pain or cramping.

My tests were stark negative for the next 2 weeks then I started getting a huge increase in breast tenderness and I have this 'heaviness' or strange feeling in my lower tummy. I'm convinced my tests have started getting slightly faint again. So I googled and I'm hearing all sorts such as a hook effect, ectopic pregnancy (petrified about this one) or multiple pregnancy.

I'm at the doctor this afternoon in an hour about something else but I don't know whether to ask for a blood test or mention how I feel. It sounds silly but I have started to 'feel' pregnant.

Would an ectopic pregnancy be picked up on a blood test?

I've added my tests from the weekend. After the bleeding they were completely negative with no hint of a line.

Me and my husband DTD several times in the last week or two.

View attachment 1084724
Hey lovely the only way to determine a ectopic is through ultrasound. Hope you get your BFP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->