*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Morning ladies so temp did drop slightly today but FF has me down as ovulating on day 8 of my cycle which is what I feared.
Hopfully the egg was ripe enough but I think I'm already out.
AF is now due 5th June. I may still make it into the june testing thread providing I ovulate on day 10 11 or 12 next cycle but will be end of june instead of the beginning.
Really scared I'm gonna keep ovulating to early now and a healthy pregnancy is just not going to happen. Hoping it is just the chemical that's messed things up.
We did DTD on day 7 and day 8 of my cycle I'm so scared that if I do turn out to be pregnant it will be another chemical because of the early ovulation.
Why is my body not working properly.
Maybe I am to old now:sad1:

Sugger, my mother in law had her kids at 18, 38,39(day before her 40th birthday) and 42. My husband is the baby of the family at 31. His eldest brother is the same age as my mum.

Hi :dust:

I will be testing on the 2nd. I am an early tester so that is my 'suppose to wait til' test date...LOL

Happy to join you all.

Sugger: I was trying to O later this cycle too. Last cycle it was cd10..barely. I think it all depends on if your egg is ready or not. So while ovulation before cd10 is not preferable, does not mean your body wasn't ready. But I think your chart does look like you Od on cd8. We will sit it out with you and pray for the best. Hun HUG HUGS HUGS

Anyone taking anything to help with ovulation or progesterone? I am on Vitex and hoping it helps me get pregnant after years of bfns. So far is has helped with pms and after O bloating and bbs pain. I feel really good.

Hi good luck for this month :dust:

I'm using soya isoflavones this month to hopefully ovulate a bit earlier. My cycles are irregular since my miscarriage in jan and I didnt ovulate until cd44 last month :dohh:

Sugger I have everything crossed for you. Hopefully your cycle is just messed up this month because of the chemical xx

Salamander: I heard good things about Iso but it didn't help me when I took it. I have intestinal issues so it wasn't a surprising that I couldn't metabolize it right. At least that's my assumption. After a m/c it can take our bodies a bit to get hormonally back to 'our' normals. I'm so sorry that is that path you are on right now but you have support here to get you through it.

Awww thank you hon thats so lovely. Bless you.
Been praying for u guys to.
I really hope the egg was mature enough but everywhere I'm reading is saying u need at least 11 days for the egg to be mature enough unless somehow there was already a egg there but I think that's unlikely. I think I just have to accept that I'm out.

I'm just so worried that I'm gonna keep ovulateing to early.
But I keep telling myself that b4 the chemical I was ovulating at the normol time and its seems funny that directly after the CP that I've ovulated far to early so I'm hoping and praying it's just down to the chemical and not my age or poor egg quality.
The next month or so is going to be so long](*,)

I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Hi good luck for this month :dust:

I'm using soya isoflavones this month to hopefully ovulate a bit earlier. My cycles are irregular since my miscarriage in jan and I didnt ovulate until cd44 last month :dohh:
My homepath fertility doctor advised against soy. It can do more harm than good apparently. He has put me on maca root powder as well as my oh and it has helped so much with my energy and I had a very strong egg, which I dont usually have. Hubbys sperm count also tripled within 6 weeks of taking it. Oh and other thing I've been taking is EPO, vitex and high potency vitamins. So it could be either of those working but the maca is helping oh.

I usually ovulate early around CD8-11.. and looks like it may be 13/14 this cycle so super pleased about that.

My homepath fertility doctor advised against soy. It can do more harm than good apparently. He has put me on maca root powder as well as my oh and it has helped so much with my energy and I had a very strong egg, which I dont usually have. Hubbys sperm count also tripled within 6 weeks of taking it. Oh and other thing I've been taking is EPO, vitex and high potency vitamins. So it could be either of those working but the maca is helping oh.

I usually ovulate early around CD8-11.. and looks like it may be 13/14 this cycle so super pleased about that.

My cycles were irregular before my miscarriage but not as bad as they have been since. Figured SI was worth a go at moving ovulation earlier and hopefully a stronger egg too. I'm taking epo as well and a high dose of folic acid. Hubby doesn't have any issues as far as we know so he isn't taking anything.

I'm on cd16. I used to ovulate on cd14 but since having ds my cycles have been a bit longer. Last month I ovulate on cd19. I've had some ovulation pain, my test yesterday was so close to positive, but not as dark today. So either I've still to get my positive or the tests are crap and won't go any darker. I'm driving myself mad.
Anyway, we're nearly in June ladies and I can't wait to see the bfps staring! I have a good feeling for all of us ❤️

I need your help ladies.. Are these positive? The green handle ones I used last time I was TTC and I used to get blazing positives, but now I don't.. These were all from the same sample

8126364C-BD33-4ED7-AFFD-0E1FE89F7DE1.jpeg

I need your help ladies.. Are these positive? The green handle ones I used last time I was TTC and I used to get blazing positives, but now I don't.. These were all from the same sample

View attachment 1082096

The green ones dont always get as dark as the control line hon I used them for the past 3 cycles. But if say the top one and bottom one is definitely postive.

Good luck sweety.

I'm Alrady 4dpo. Because I ovulated way to early this cycle. I'm alrady out and I'm so low.
I'm terrified im gonna keep on ovulating to early from now on.
I know its prob down to the chemical but it still concerns me.
AF is due 5th june now instead of the 10th. Just hope I ovulate at normol time next cycle. I'm so worried.
I've been in such a rotten mood.
I feel like I have a doesen fingers pointing at me saying ure to old:-(
I dont even get to be in the 2ww because my stupid cycle is all messed up.
Keep doing OPKs and all have been negative since day 7. My temp has remained high so I definitely ovulated on day 8:-(

The green ones dont always get as dark as the control line hon I used them for the past 3 cycles. But if say the top one and bottom one is definitely postive.

Good luck sweety.

I'm Alrady 4dpo. Because I ovulated way to early this cycle. I'm alrady out and I'm so low.
I'm terrified im gonna keep on ovulating to early from now on.
I know its prob down to the chemical but it still concerns me.
AF is due 5th june now instead of the 10th. Just hope I ovulate at normol time next cycle. I'm so worried.
I've been in such a rotten mood.
I feel like I have a doesen fingers pointing at me saying ure to old:-(
I dont even get to be in the 2ww because my stupid cycle is all messed up.
Keep doing OPKs and all have been negative since day 7. My temp has remained high so I definitely ovulated on day 8:-(
Thank you! I've tested again and the blue handle one is still positive and the green ones about the same as the photo. Will test again at 8pm
I wouldn't look too much into it, I've been ovulating on all different days and my period has been early, like 9 days after o which isn't good. But I seem to have a better cycle this month. And I'm only 28 so it's not age. Stay positive, I'm sure it's just one bad cycle. You're not out this month anyway!

4DEA7141-965E-41C8-BE89-DB5A7E1A04CB.png BE068D2C-4B1A-4275-B5D5-5BC29EB21CB5.jpeg These are mine that lead up to my peak. I use the app because I can’t trust myself.

Jft the blue handles are def positive. I'd make sure to bd because dif opks have different sensitivty levels. I'd say to check your cm to see if it matches with the blue opk as well. Not sure what the green one is up to.

Sugger: Sorry you feel out. But please keep a spark of hope as we never know what our bodies are capable of.

Heva: I like looking at opks as long as they start to turn dark by 11dpo otherwise I lose my patience with them lol

Feeling so bloated today. I was hungry then sat down to eat and its like everything I tried to eat made me bloat more ugh...I rather like bisciuts.. hehehe

Hope everyone is is doing well.

I really should use an app. Tonight's at 8pm were darker so hopefully I'll o tomorrow(cd18), which is a day earlier than I thought. Couldn't dtd tonight, but we've dtd cd14, 15 and 16, Hoping there's enough still swimming around to meet the egg! I've read of people conceiving by dtd a good few days before, so fingers crossed.

Now into the dreaded tww where I'll no doubt imagine symptoms and want to start testing at 6dpo haha!

FTale - not long until you test? How many dpo will you be when you test? Hoping the bloating is a good sign for you!!

Thank you! I've tested again and the blue handle one is still positive and the green ones about the same as the photo. Will test again at 8pm
I wouldn't look too much into it, I've been ovulating on all different days and my period has been early, like 9 days after o which isn't good. But I seem to have a better cycle this month. And I'm only 28 so it's not age. Stay positive, I'm sure it's just one bad cycle. You're not out this month anyway!

I think I will only just still make it into the june testing providing I ovulate like normol next cycle I shud be able to test near the end of june fingers crossed.

Jft the blue handles are def positive. I'd make sure to bd because dif opks have different sensitivty levels. I'd say to check your cm to see if it matches with the blue opk as well. Not sure what the green one is up to.

Sugger: Sorry you feel out. But please keep a spark of hope as we never know what our bodies are capable of.

Heva: I like looking at opks as long as they start to turn dark by 11dpo otherwise I lose my patience with them lol

Feeling so bloated today. I was hungry then sat down to eat and its like everything I tried to eat made me bloat more ugh...I rather like bisciuts.. hehehe

Hope everyone is is doing well.

Thanks hon yeah thats true.
Hopfully I will ovulate at my normol time next cycle. [-o<

My tests just came in the mail today! Now to just wait!! I can't wait to start seeing people post positives <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->