*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hey ladies as of use who I know I started bleeding yesterday after my positive test early that morning. Iv had bleeding and a terrible pain in my lower back on my left side... could this be implanted? Or definitely AF

Have you tested again at all? Usually implantation bleeds happen at 10-14 DPO I think and are not usually very painful. I really hope your bleeding could be implantation.
Is there anyone on here to chat?

Warning...bleeding!

I'm 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Yesterday evening I had brown spotting when I wiped. I put a pad on and checked in the morning and found 2 small spots of brown on my pad. I then went to the loo and when I wiped it was red blood then the third time I went to the loo it was rusty brown. If I cough I feel something leaking but I haven't went to check.

I'm not having any cramping. I just have an ache in my lower back and a twinge in my tummy.

My tiredness has went up a notch today, I'm super emotional, got more spots than a teenager and my boobs are slightly more tender. This makes me think the bleeding is linked to a hormone increase but I'm so scared that it's a loss.

I stupidly carried about 5 litres of drink plus 12 cans of drink and three shopping bags from the car into the house (I have to walk a bit to get round the corner to my car) I then carried my 4 year old up to bed and tucked my 4 kids into bed then noticed the bleeding.

I just want to know what's going on. I've ordered 50 tests to keep an eye that my lines don't get lighter. It's just one stress after another x

I've added the photos for those that might know what the colours mean x

Thank you in advance

View attachment 1083918 View attachment 1083919 View attachment 1083920

Sorry you are bleeding Sun...it's so hard to say if it's bad or not because some ladies do bleed in early pregnancy whilst the hormones are all sorting themselves out. Did you have symptoms? Have you still got them? cramps? Dark blood is usually less of a worry but like I said some ladies do get red blood too. Try to rest and I really hope that the bleeding stops soon and everything is ok :hugs:

Don't know why my last post repeated the part at the top that I posted the other day to Baby. It was meant to be a reply to you Sun.x

Is there anyone on here to chat?

Warning...bleeding!

I'm 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Yesterday evening I had brown spotting when I wiped. I put a pad on and checked in the morning and found 2 small spots of brown on my pad. I then went to the loo and when I wiped it was red blood then the third time I went to the loo it was rusty brown. If I cough I feel something leaking but I haven't went to check.

I'm not having any cramping. I just have an ache in my lower back and a twinge in my tummy.

My tiredness has went up a notch today, I'm super emotional, got more spots than a teenager and my boobs are slightly more tender. This makes me think the bleeding is linked to a hormone increase but I'm so scared that it's a loss.

I stupidly carried about 5 litres of drink plus 12 cans of drink and three shopping bags from the car into the house (I have to walk a bit to get round the corner to my car) I then carried my 4 year old up to bed and tucked my 4 kids into bed then noticed the bleeding.

I just want to know what's going on. I've ordered 50 tests to keep an eye that my lines don't get lighter. It's just one stress after another x

I've added the photos for those that might know what the colours mean x

Thank you in advance

View attachment 1083918 View attachment 1083919 View attachment 1083920
Hey lovely... I’d take it easy for the rest of the night and keep a eye on the bleeding. Iv had three miscarriages and the bleeding seems to be much darker and with clots. I wouldn’t worry too much unless you do get bad cramps and backache especially. Keep safe and put your feet up some bleed is normal in pregnancy. If you do feel worried try and schedule a scan to put your mind at ease xxx

Last night I wiped and there was a small clot. I rang the hospital but they weren't concerned because I have no cramps or heavy bleeding. They said to rest and observe. I have no pain or cramps today and the bleeding is like a light period. The nurse said that sometimes the clot comes away during implantation and sometimes it's a miscarriage but I have to wait and see and test in a week. She claimed to have pads and pain killers ready overnight because if I am miscarrying that I would know about it. I feel completely normal except for some bleeding.

Graphic photo...

20200703_222907.jpg

Last night I wiped and there was a small clot. I rang the hospital but they weren't concerned because I have no cramps or heavy bleeding. They said to rest and observe. I have no pain or cramps today and the bleeding is like a light period. The nurse said that sometimes the clot comes away during implantation and sometimes it's a miscarriage but I have to wait and see and test in a week. She claimed to have pads and pain killers ready overnight because if I am miscarrying that I would know about it. I feel completely normal except for some bleeding.

Graphic photo...

View attachment 1083956
Aw sun my heart breaks for you it really does. I've never had a Mc, I had an ectopic and refused to believe it. I had absolutely horrific cramps though so it was obvious. If you've not had cramps I'm praying it's just a bit of old blood. Please keep us updated. Sorry I'm so late in replying but we're here for you xx

I have no idea what is going on. I'm still bleeding like a light period. I only need one pad a day. No cramps. No pain. It's so frustrating. My tests seem to be getting lighter but then I'm using a new brand x

Graphic photo...

View attachment 1083956

I'm so sorry hon ure going through this.
With my misscarage at 10+4 weeks I just had lots of heavy bleeding at first. No pain untill the clots strated coming and then i was doubled over.
My other 3 losses were very early chemical pregnacies and with them I also bled heavy and had alot of clots. Even with my 4 weeks loss back in May I strated bleeding and it was medium flow for 1 day then the next day was supper heavy and lots of clots and pain.

Its hard to say what is happening with u hon and I hope u get some answers soon.
I'd say if it gets heavier then it will more than likely be a misscariage but I'm hoping that it isn't and ure be OK and the bleeding is just one of them things.
Fingers and toes crossed

I have no idea what is going on. I'm still bleeding like a light period. I only need one pad a day. No cramps. No pain. It's so frustrating. My tests seem to be getting lighter but then I'm using a new brand x

Oh hon I'm so sorry. I really hope everything will be ok

How are u hon has it stopped. Please say its stopped

Hey lovely! Am in the same boat I had all faint positives then had some light bleeding for three days but I still some what have pregnancy symptoms... so strange what test brands are you using!
Hope you get your BFP xx

Graphic photo...

View attachment 1083956
I have had three miscarriages. If you feel no pain and it eases off I would not grow concerned. If you feel bad painful cramps in your back and stomach I would go to your nearest hospital lovely. How far are you? Xx

@Sun_Rain_5 hope you are doing ok and the bleeding has stopped. In my MC in 2017 I had nothing but brown spotting before finding out I had lost the baby, when I fell pregnant with my son I had many instances of bleeding in first trimester including heavy bleeding with bright red blood and clots and he was totally fine! So it really can go either way. I have everything crossed for you xx

Butters, I’d say you ovulated on your right side and you are feeling a corpus luteum cyst. Totally normal.
ETA: don’t feel guilty about posting those beautiful tests!!!

Hey, just wanted to update you! I do have a corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary. I had my dating ultrasound this morning. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->