*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

So ladies before I even managed to get a test I started to get some light spotting so am assuming AF is on the way xxx

So ladies before I even managed to get a test I started to get some light spotting so am assuming AF is on the way xxx
Perhaps test anyway hun..sometimes ladies can have implantation bleeding and other bleeding in early pregnancy. I hope AF stays away.

@Suggerhoney the little triangle instead of the dot on your BBT chart indicates you took it at a different time to usual, could that be causing it to look like your temp dropped?

Also the original one that was messing your ovulation detection up, I was meaning to comment on that after I caught up this morning, if a temp is wrong but you've had a really bad nights sleep that's likely caused it to be out, you can tick discarded next to the temp where you enter it and FF won't factor it into their ovulation calculations, comes in handy!

FX for you that you still have a chance this cycle yet!

@LuvallmyH so sorry for your loss, FX that the residual HCG wears out soon and you get your BFP!

Thanks hon I think I will discard those temps then.
I cudnt sleep on those triangle days and my temp does drop with no sleep.

I know I'm definitely out now tho because if the BFN on Frer. I had a blazing postive at 11dpo with my son.
I think implantation did try to take place because I was having shart pulling stitch pains in my ovaries but for some reason it failed.

Thanks for the advice hon.
Hope july is our month[-o<[-o<

Thanks ladies! did anyone of you ever have white spots on your nipples sorry (TMI) is this a sign of early pregnancy along with cramping And lower back pain and soreish boobs? Xxx

I get white spots on mine all the time hon.

Hey ladies as of use who I know I started bleeding yesterday after my positive test early that morning. Iv had bleeding and a terrible pain in my lower back on my left side... could this be implanted? Or definitely AF

Hey ladies as of use who I know I started bleeding yesterday after my positive test early that morning. Iv had bleeding and a terrible pain in my lower back on my left side... could this be implanted? Or definitely AF

Oh no hon I'm so sorry. I guess only time will tell. I've never had IB but app its very light and dont last long.
If ures stops then it cud be IB but If it gets heavier I'd say its AF.

Have you tested again at all? Usually implantation bleeds happen at 10-14 DPO I think and are not usually very painful. I really hope your bleeding could be implantation though.

Have you tested again at all? Usually implantation bleeds happen at 10-14 DPO I think and are not usually very painful. I really hope your bleeding could be implantation though.
Hey lovely I could say Iv probably only changed my pad about twice today with no cramping just backache now and again. It’s almost pink and red with discharge and am not in complete agony! Time will tell I’ll kee eye on it tonight and tommorow and if am not flooding the place I’ll take a test and keep you updated xoxo

Oh no hon I'm so sorry. I guess only time will tell. I've never had IB but app its very light and dont last long.
If ures stops then it cud be IB but If it gets heavier I'd say its AF.
Ah yes I’ll keep a eye out on the progress of the bleed xxx

Is there anyone on here to chat?

Warning...bleeding!

I'm 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Yesterday evening I had brown spotting when I wiped. I put a pad on and checked in the morning and found 2 small spots of brown on my pad. I then went to the loo and when I wiped it was red blood then the third time I went to the loo it was rusty brown. If I cough I feel something leaking but I haven't went to check.

I'm not having any cramping. I just have an ache in my lower back and a twinge in my tummy.

My tiredness has went up a notch today, I'm super emotional, got more spots than a teenager and my boobs are slightly more tender. This makes me think the bleeding is linked to a hormone increase but I'm so scared that it's a loss.

I stupidly carried about 5 litres of drink plus 12 cans of drink and three shopping bags from the car into the house (I have to walk a bit to get round the corner to my car) I then carried my 4 year old up to bed and tucked my 4 kids into bed then noticed the bleeding.

I just want to know what's going on. I've ordered 50 tests to keep an eye that my lines don't get lighter. It's just one stress after another x

I've added the photos for those that might know what the colours mean x

Thank you in advance

20200703_102130.jpg 20200703_105659.jpg 20200703_121038.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78