• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

@tdog the first positive with my youngest was a FRER, will have a a look at the Wondfos!

@josephine3 I love the CB early tests as well, I’m sure they’ve gone up loads in price, I don’t remember them being that expensive a few years ago!
That’s still a good line considering it’s not as sensitive a test. You’re working with such small numbers in the early days. If you’ve got a level of 10 hcg when you first test for example, and that roughly doubles in 48 hours as it should then it’s still only 20 a couple of days later. I know it’s so hard not to worry but it’s all going well for you!

@jellybeanxx I think i'll feel better on tues when I get past af due date and can stock up on some more sensitive tests x

Pics of the test. 11dpo but fmu which isn't great for me usually... And it's a 20 not a 10 but still thought it might be darker than that
I think the fact its different name brands it's hard to judge the amount of dye. But honestly once there's a line it's a good sign. But only compare same brands maybe try another clearblue

@jellybeanxx I think i'll feel better on tues when I get past af due date and can stock up on some more sensitive tests x
Which brand of sensitive test are you going to get? There are some tests I see searching on google that are 10 miu sticks with a light green handle, can't remember their name but I might try those too.

Which brand of sensitive test are you going to get? There are some tests I see searching on google that are 10 miu sticks with a light green handle, can't remember their name but I might try those too.

Cb and frer as I'll be in town, if I order they won't come for ages and I need them now lol. I will def get a load of cheapies in for progression testing tho, it's been over 9 years since I've been able to do this so you best believe I'm peeing on allllll the tests lol. The woman in the chemist is going to be concerned :haha:

Just got a *much* better line on my clear and simple this afternoon, no hold either. Feeling much better now! This mornings is the one on the top x
That was my last one tho other than a digi and one of those clear and simple weeks ones with all the lines lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-164634.png
    Screenshot_20230625-164634.png
    2 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20230625-164714.png
    Screenshot_20230625-164714.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
Just got a *much* better line on my clear and simple this afternoon, no hold either. Feeling much better now! This mornings is the one on the top x
That was my last one tho other than a digi and one of those clear and simple weeks ones with all the lines lol
Very nice lines! :)

Phew I was worried for you seeing this mornings test. New one looks great!

No denying those @josephine3
Keeping those tests coming!

I’ve just bought some tests I’ve never heard of off Amazon because they’re ones with handles that I can take away with me for the weekend and pee straight on rather than needing a cup :haha:
Anyone used a brand called Real Accessories before? They say they’re 10miu/ml

No denying those @josephine3
Keeping those tests coming!

I’ve just bought some tests I’ve never heard of off Amazon because they’re ones with handles that I can take away with me for the weekend and pee straight on rather than needing a cup :haha:
Anyone used a brand called Real Accessories before? They say they’re 10miu/ml
I wasn't able to find those ones that you're talking about but I did find these ones, they basically say these are just as good as an FRER and you get 16 tests for the price of one FRER.

Amazon.com

Attachments

• 61lnonQuveL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61lnonQuveL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 6

Love the lines :) always sods law you get lines when you have no money or tests in can't wait to see more tests of you tho xx

I think I will order some of those David tests! I have my 25 miu as backups.

@tdog I know, I've been testing so early and often all this time cos I really wanted to catch the line progression and really enjoy the testing part. With my first I didn't do too many tests, well probly about 7 lol and then the second I wasn't really ready for another and it was the very first time we dtd when we decided to ntnp and I knew I was pregnant but I was trying to stay in denial so didn't test until I was over a week late and it was super dark so didn't even test again. I think I did 2 lol
So this time knowing its very likely going to be my last I really wanted to catch that progression so it's soooooo frustrating. I haven't been this broke in ages I've usually always got tests in!

Last edited:
@Kiwiberry heres a link to the one I was talking about…

Ultra Early Home Pregnancy Test | Ultra Sensitive Urine Pregnancy Tests | Over 99% Accurate Early Pregnancy, High Sensitivity Result for Women Home Testing |CE Marked 4 Test (2 Box X 2 Test) https://amzn.eu/d/bRzXLJR

I’m in the UK though so that might be why they’re not showing on yours, it switched me to the American site when I looked at the ones you posted.

@josephine3 atleast when you test with multiple tests you'll have a lovely line but then I no its not progression as such but be 48 hours after the one you've just taken, so technically be good progression hcg rises every 48 hoursish I'll be stalking on Tues lol xx

Lovely lines

@tdog I might crack the digi tomorrow haha. I might have to make a test thread to post in so I don't keep spamming here and then I'll have them all in the same place too x

Tho I hope I can hang around here for a bit please ladies? I'm a bit scared now and I've nowhere to go yet lol. There needs to be some more bfps before the month is out I'm feeling quite lonely atm lol x
I've been on the testing threads so long I'm not sure what I'll do without all you ladies or where to go now.. I'm quite confused! I've got no-one irl either really who is pregnsnt or ttc they have all moved well on from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->