• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

@josephine3 please feel free to keep posting! This is your moment that you’ve been waiting for and we’re all here cheering you on!
If that moment ever happens for me again, you can be sure that after all this time I will be spamming like no one has ever spammed before :haha:
You’ve waited so long for this and we’re all here to celebrate with you!

Tho I hope I can hang around here for a bit please ladies? I'm a bit scared now and I've nowhere to go yet lol. There needs to be some more bfps before the month is out I'm feeling quite lonely atm lol x
I've been on the testing threads so long I'm not sure what I'll do without all you ladies or where to go now.. I'm quite confused! I've got no-one irl either really who is pregnsnt or ttc they have all moved well on from that.
of course! i cant wait to see more tests. youve been ttc so long , i hope i wont be too far behind hehe. i think everyone loves to see the bfps and lines esp when we know that persons ttc for so long

Aww thank you ladies so much <3 I feel Ioved lol you are all so nice xxx
@RedRose19 they are called proceive I only took them for 3 cycles and I didn't even take them every day, only used up 45 of them in total!! The reviews are amazing loads of stories like mine where women hadn't conceived for years then fell in a few months x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626-000154.png
    Screenshot_20230626-000154.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 3
@littlewitch @jellybeanxx ladies I think I found a test that is actually 10 Miu and extra wide! I used them before, but there's really good reviews on these. Apparently they are just the regular wondfo, extra sensitive but rebranded to be extra wide, that's the only difference.

I went ahead and ordered a box of those (babydust brand) and a box of the premom mid stream sticks that are supposedly extra sensitive as well. They should be here on Tuesday which is perfect because I will be 9 DPO by then.

Last edited:
Not heard of either of those @Kiwiberry but good luck for testing! I'm probly gonna use my digi this eve as its all I have left snd also today is af due day, 12dpo. Can't wait for payday tomorrow so I can buy alllllll the tests lol x

I still feel kinda confused, like I've been trying so long I never really thought about what would happen next if that makes any sense? It's a very weird feeling but I keep just sitting smiling to myself too x

I suddenly feel like I'm having af style cramps, I'm scared!!!

This is my opk today at cd 9.. I only stopped bleeding yesterday. If I was to get a positive sp soon after af finished would there be a concern on lining being thick enough

Attachments

• 20230626_133717.jpg
    20230626_133717.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
This is my opk today at cd 9.. I only stopped bleeding yesterday. If I was to get a positive sp soon after af finished would there be a concern on lining being thick enough
The only concern I know of when ovulating early, is the big chance the egg isn't mature enough to stick and will most likely result in a early loss / chemical. My tests look like yours this cycle around the end of AF, and I didn't actually ovulate till CD 18. This is my first time using OPK, but I believe it's normal for them to look like that pretty much all the time unless peak?

Normally I read silently as to not trigger anyone (I’m incredibly sorry if it upsets anyone!) but I cannot sit quietly now. @josephine3 you keep on posting lady!!! Enjoy your long awaited moment, I think a good majority can appreciate your excitement and share in it with you :hugs: the cramping is totally normally! Bean is snuggling in and your uterus is letting you know
And @thencomesbebe I wanted to comment on your symptoms last week. I’m nearly in tears right now. I want to hug you so bad. And natural too! Get comfy bean! Congratulations lovely xo
Ahhhh the happiness I feel for these BFPs is making me so emotional :haha: keep them coming ladies!!!! :dust:

Normally I read silently as to not trigger anyone (I’m incredibly sorry if it upsets anyone!) but I cannot sit quietly now. @josephine3 you keep on posting lady!!! Enjoy your long awaited moment, I think a good majority can appreciate your excitement and share in it with you :hugs: the cramping is totally normally! Bean is snuggling in and your uterus is letting you know
And @thencomesbebe I wanted to comment on your symptoms last week. I’m nearly in tears right now. I want to hug you so bad. And natural too! Get comfy bean! Congratulations lovely xo
Ahhhh the happiness I feel for these BFPs is making me so emotional :haha: keep them coming ladies!!!! :dust:
Ahhh thank you so much!

@thencomesbebe oh wow!! That’s a very strong line! Congratulations!!

@josephine3 cramping like that early on is really common, try not to panic!
Right?! That's what's blowing my mind right now! Part of me is wondering if I got a faulty test, because how can it be blank one day and then this dark the next?! Only thing I can think of is all my samples the day before were soooooooo diluted, very very pale yellow. And this sample was DARK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->